Awesom combo

Hey guys I know an awesome combo u can beat meteo l drago.
1. Any face bolt
2. Any energy ring
3. Attack ring any recomand a good attack ring.
4. Flame claw spin track
5. Flame libra performance tip
Use build me a combo Tired The combo you posted is trash already anyway.
What I beat mercury Anubis, infinity libra and meteo l drago that my friend has.
No flame claw will help battling meteo l drago cuz when meteo l drago attacks it will steal spin but if u have flame claw u can attack under
do you have tests? you cannot just say that is awsome and lool i can beat meteo l drago with a lot of beys and combos... damn! another bad thread...
Isn't C145 useless with ES? I do not understand why this combo is so awesome.
(Dec. 16, 2010  3:01 AM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote: Isn't C145 useless with ES? I do not understand why this combo is so awesome.

Because this combo isn't awesome.

C145 Also is not used for Attacking, I have no idea where a few of our members are getting this from.
Infinity Libra, Please leave this topic for legitimate customizations, with test results, and not things you think about on top of your head please.

Somebody close this thread?

Finally, P.S:
Mad/Killer Geminos C145ES will not defeat anything.
You know, what you can do instead of posting "Can somebody close this thread?", is to actually report the first post, that way a staff member will take care of it faster. That way, as it happened in a lot of other threads, people will not post asking "Why is this thread still open?!?!" ...