I totally cannot wait for the movie franchise. Honestly, if done right, this series could make such good movies.
REVIVAL!

I originally did not like this show at all and I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. It is pure awesome. I finally caught up today.

SOO Dancing Dragons ftw.

If you had to pick one of the four elements to bend which would it be? Air ftw. Although the show makes earthbending look the coolest.
above user was banned for using "ftw" twice in the same post
I just started watching Avatar now on that Avatarchapters site, i love the show to bits! Awesome show, it rapes Naruto in my opinion, don't need to read subs, don't have to put up with crappy voice overs and I don't have to put up with the Japanese language ( Which gets really annoying at times ).
Sega Wrote:I just started watching Avatar now on that Avatarchapters site, i love the show to bits! Awesome show, it rapes Naruto in my opinion, don't need to read subs, don't have to put up with crappy voice overs and I don't have to put up with the Japanese language ( Which gets really annoying at times ).

this is one of the greatest posts of all time

seriously though just about every show ever is better than naruto
Just finished watching Book 1, F*cking amazing, especially when the bunch made it to the North Pole, the Animation was jaw dropping the Northern Water Tribes Village looked awesome, and the Story was deep as ever, as the story goes along they learn new things about life and seem to Mature along the way, you sorta feel bad for Aang though as he's the only one left of his kind and for Sokka on how Yue gives up her life to bring back the Moon, and then theres parts where you get shocked or you feel angry when Zhao killed the Moon Spirit ( That Evil f*cker, why the f*ck would you do that for, sure It makes the Water Tribe weak but c'mon do not f*ck with Nature ) or when Aang is in the Spirit world and talks to the dude who takes peoples Face's, the switching of faces was awesome and If your a kid you would sh*t your pants over it.

I can't wait to watch Book 2 soon, Im gonna take a break and wait till next week to continue on, If i rush it now im going to have to wait for the next episode so its better to watch slowly so it takes a while before waiting for the next episode.

Avatar is by far the best Cartoon i've ever watched, now I really want to buy the DVD Box sets to show my appreciation for the series, can't wait for Aang to learn how to Earthbend, gonna be sweet Smile
I completely lost where this show is at..
What station exactly are they still showing Avatar on..?
I would, obviously, want to be an airbender. Although, my secondary choice would have to be waterbending. It's just so elegant.
Waterbending ftw, out of all bendings Firebending has to be the worst, its so useless all you do is shoot flames, but the others you can do more than just shoot stuff, although Water and Earthbenders have a disadvantage if their Elements aren't around, but I'd be a Waterbender for sure, if theres no water to fight with, carry it around with you Smile
Sega Wrote:Waterbending ftw, out of all bendings Firebending has to be the worst, its so useless all you do is shoot flames, but the others you can do more than just shoot stuff, although Water and Earthbenders have a disadvantage if their Elements aren't around, but I'd be a Waterbender for sure, if theres no water to fight with, carry it around with you Smile

yeah firebending is so useless, all they could do with it is TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD

I'd say waterbending is the worst because it actually requires you have water to bend.
I choose jerkbending. XD

But seriously? It's a tough choice. With waterbending, you have the bloodbending subset, which allows you to manipulate anyone. Earthbending is excellent on both offense and defense. Firebending is just pure power, Airbending gives you stuff like speed and flight... bah, too hard to decide!
I like earth bending, and how aggressive it is.
Ichida Wrote:I choose jerkbending. XD

But seriously? It's a tough choice. With waterbending, you have the bloodbending subset, which allows you to manipulate anyone. Earthbending is excellent on both offense and defense. Firebending is just pure power, Airbending gives you stuff like speed and flight... bah, too hard to decide!

one word Ichida...........AVATAR!!!!!!!
Ichida Wrote:But seriously? It's a tough choice. With waterbending, you have the bloodbending subset, which allows you to manipulate anyone

as long as they're not stronger than you
and if you're incredibly well trained or a prodigy
for about eight hours a month
as long as the sky is clear
as I said before...........AVATAR!!!!!!!
Litrid Wrote:as I said before...........AVATAR!!!!!!!

yes this is a topic about avatar
Blood Bending only works on a day with a full moon.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I mean that if Ichida can't choose what type of bending he wants he should become an Avatar.
Litrid Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I mean that if Ichida can't choose what type of bending he wants he should become an Avatar.

I think you're missing the point here.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Sega Wrote:Waterbending ftw, out of all bendings Firebending has to be the worst, its so useless all you do is shoot flames, but the others you can do more than just shoot stuff, although Water and Earthbenders have a disadvantage if their Elements aren't around, but I'd be a Waterbender for sure, if theres no water to fight with, carry it around with you Smile

yeah firebending is so useless, all they could do with it is TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD

I'd say waterbending is the worst because it actually requires you have water to bend.

I think the reason why the Fire Nation where so Successful at taking over the World is because of the Sudden attack, most Nations would have been used to living with Eachother in Harmony that there was probably no use for Having an Army and so forth, the Fire Nation had attacked without any Notice which probably meant that the Other Nations had to rush and form an Army to fight, Nations probably let the Fire Nation in with Open arms into Villages and Cities and thought " Wtf " when they attacked, which could lead to the conclusion that the Nations had a weak Army.

Even when the Nations had their Army ready their Population would have decreased dramatically, I still think Firebending is carp though, Waterbenders could also Freeze and make Solid Objects, Earthbenders could defend and move around really Heavy objects onto people, and Airbending had its height Advantage aswell as blowing things back with a huge amount of Force.
really and would that be?
Now that I know that Firebending isn't just destruction, it's a tough call as to what I would want...All of these skills are so incredible, and each one has its own beauty to it.
I think the reason the fire nation could take over the world is because of their technology.

Air NOMADS didn't even have a milatary
Water TRIBE is a freaking tribe. The Fire Nation has ships and tanks and stuff.
Earth Kingdom just had a wall. And it took like three girls to take Bah Sing Sei or however you spell it.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I think the reason the fire nation could take over the world is because of their technology.

Air NOMADS didn't even have a milatary
Water TRIBE is a freaking tribe. The Fire Nation has ships and tanks and stuff.
Earth Kingdom just had a wall. And it took like three girls to take Bah Sing Sei or however you spell it.

I think you need to watch those episodes again, there was a lot more involved than just three girls.
The reason the Firebenders took over is just because they had the ambition to. If it came down to each element's ability to kill, it could go any way. Firebending? Scoooorch. Waterbending? Drown an enemy. Earthbending? Bash an enemy's body to bits or pierce vital points with spikes. Airbending? Steal someone's oxygen, launch them way into the air, etc.