guys, avatar is a fantasy show about people who can shoot fire out of their hands, and you're taking issue with the animals?
Ozuma Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Yes every single animal in the avatar world is a mixed breed genetic engineered thing because there is no way nature can allow it to happen.

just because that line of evolution is biologically impossible on earth doesnt mean that it isnt possible at all. nature can allow tons of things to happen

Umm yeah that's what it means. See there's a reason we don't see a platypus bear it's because the DNA is not compatible for reproduction. The only way for it to happen is some form of mutation and generally mutations are a humans fault, because of environment poisoning and other such things.

The only possible way for that to happen is not NATURAL. It's gene splicing and that would be playing god.

evolution itself is a mutation. calling mutations something that only occurs because of human intervention is just human arrogance.

the only reason we dont see a platypus bear is because the bear never had to adapt to an amphibious environment
So like, who else is downloading the new episodes that are airing this week in the UK? I've already got up to 308, and 309 and 310 are being aired tomorrow night. >___>;

Way to be, Nick UK. Way to be.
ultima55 Wrote:So like, who else is downloading the new episodes that are airing this week in the UK? I've already got up to 308, and 309 and 310 are being aired tomorrow night. >___>;

WHAT? HOW?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
ultima55 Wrote:So like, who else is downloading the new episodes that are airing this week in the UK? I've already got up to 308, and 309 and 310 are being aired tomorrow night. >___>;

WHAT? HOW?

I dunno what the deal is with it, but they aired two new S3 episodes everyday this week. I've been getting them off the avatar_episodes LJ comm. Almost finished downloading 309. :3
I watched them all. 309 is hilarious.
Okay, just finished watching them. I agree, 309 IS hilarious. I want 310 to be uploaded soon tho. D:
ultima55 Wrote:Okay, just finished watching them. I agree, 309 IS hilarious. I want 310 to be uploaded soon tho. D:

DAY OF THE BLACK SUN
I hope the UK keeps airing new ones. If not then I will have to wait a month for the US to air episode 10.
Tamer Brad Wrote:What? Two? I've been watching them online. What happened?

Litrid Wrote:Avatar is ok I like how it is now that hes mastered all 4 elements and that Ang and whatever her name is are starting to fall in love. its a good anime but I'd like to watch it in japanese.

Litrid, Avatar is NOT AN ANIME. It is an AMERICAN SHOW. The original version is in ENGLISH. JSDFJLDFJLKDSF I AM SO SICK OF THIS JUST BECAUSE IT IS JAPANESE DOES NOT MEAN IT'S BETTER.

And at any rate, Aang has not mastered the fire element yet.

I don't know if Avatar is not Anime, but I heard that it was originally and American made idea, and then Korea became involved in it.
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:What? Two? I've been watching them online. What happened?

Litrid Wrote:Avatar is ok I like how it is now that hes mastered all 4 elements and that Ang and whatever her name is are starting to fall in love. its a good anime but I'd like to watch it in japanese.

Litrid, Avatar is NOT AN ANIME. It is an AMERICAN SHOW. The original version is in ENGLISH. JSDFJLDFJLKDSF I AM SO SICK OF THIS JUST BECAUSE IT IS JAPANESE DOES NOT MEAN IT'S BETTER.

And at any rate, Aang has not mastered the fire element yet.

I don't know if Avatar is not Anime, but I heard that it was originally and American made idea, and then Korea became involved in it.

Almost every cartoon ever is animated in Korea.
damn i haven't seen it in awhile.. last ep i saw was the fire power-trip troop on vacation and shizz
ultima55 Wrote:HOLY carp. DAY OF BLACK SUN. EPIC.

It aired!? dlfdslkfjdskljfdslkj GOING NOW
Tamer Brad Wrote:
ultima55 Wrote:HOLY carp. DAY OF BLACK SUN. EPIC.

It aired!? dlfdslkfjdskljfdslkj GOING NOW

Leaked by Viacom, actually. 8D You should be able to find the torrents for it.
I watched it avatarchapters.com. AMAZING.

Also, what do you mean leaked by Viacom?
I downloaded it from the Viacom servers from links posted on LJ. Apparently the OP got the links from a friend, though I don't know where the friend found them. In any case, someone's gonna lose their job.
I'm assuming those links are gone now. Link to the LJ entry?
LJ entry is gone too. Got posted against the community rules, which bans DVD/internet/iTunes rips. I tried looking in my browser history, but it didn't get saved.
Just watched episode 8. Blood bending?! That's tight as carp.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Just watched episode 8. Blood bending?! That's tight as carp.

BURN THE WITCH!
I watched episodes 10 and 11. It will probably be a while now until new episodes air or are leaked. I can't take it. Blood bending in episode 8 was awesome. Water benders can control plants and people/animals now and earth benders can control metal, what's next?
Day of the Black Sun part 1 and 2 are great. I loved them, especially with what happens with Prince Zudko.
TheUnkownGod Wrote:Day of the Black Sun part 1 and 2 are great. I loved them, especially with what happens with Prince Zudko.

This and the Katara x Aang moment are definitely the best parts.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:Day of the Black Sun part 1 and 2 are great. I loved them, especially with what happens with Prince Zudko.

This and the Katara x Aang moment are definitely the best parts.

Yeah lol. I think it is interesting too, but watch Katara die later one lol (just joking)

This Episode pretty much says it all!