Auzzie Bey Day meet up! Saturday the 23rd!

Nuuu! i can't make it 2 sydney. Unhappy
Freaken mum Uncertain
Im meant to stay in adelaide to continue year 12 studies Speechless
... and plus i need a better beyblade i've only got my 1st ever beyblade and it hasn't been used in years.
Gasp i want to go.
(Apr. 30, 2009  10:10 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Nuuu! i can't make it 2 sydney. Unhappy
Freaken mum Uncertain
Im meant to stay in adelaide to continue year 12 studies Speechless
... and plus i need a better beyblade i've only got my 1st ever beyblade and it hasn't been used in years.
Gasp i want to go.

What blade is it?
Oh, that sucks man... so you can't get up here with a friend or something?
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:05 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: if its on the Saturday, im not too sure i can make it since i most likely have a soccer game at 3 or 1 pm.

we will try and make it sunday for you.
yeah bad news, looks like i definitely cant come, sorry guys. I got 2 gigs that w/e and an assignment due on the monday
(Apr. 30, 2009  1:13 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeah bad news, looks like i definitely cant come, sorry guys. I got 2 gigs that w/e and an assignment due on the monday

Gosh you have a busy life, im sorry to hear that.
well it could change, but thats wats happenin so far, but if anything changed ill let uz know
O.k, If it is better for Jezz1 and The shredder on a Sunday I will be happy to change it but I don't know if it will count as Bey Day as it will be the 24th here but the 23rd there... And if it is a Sunday a lot of my friends have church =/ so it would probably only be me and Tyson and Beybi that go unless the others finish church early?
Also, ReallyRandomTJ(Can I call you RandomTJ lol?) you really should make it up here ^^ it is defiantly worth he travel, but if you really can't make it then you should try come up to the one in September which is the main event this year.
I'll make an exception guys, haha. Since it's a meet-up/tournament it will be unlimited anyway.
Ok cool, We will just have to see what days work best overall.
(May. 01, 2009  1:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll make an exception guys, haha. Since it's a meet-up/tournament it will be unlimited anyway.

lol yeah i was going to ask you if you could make an exception for us lol its still kind of beyday since the 24th for us will still be the 23rd for you Smile So really we will just be battling on the exact day as all you guys lol
Oh, and I will defiantly bring everything this time lol, I will film some parts to if anyone wants to see what it was like over here.
k so i guess i will be their since its on Sunday, still same location?
Yes, for the time it will still be in the City.
lol just make sure you remember jezz city not burwood lol im stressing that someone will go to the wrong place lol
pfft, i aint stupid + the city is closer for me
Ok guys i hae confirmation that the tournament will be on saturday the 23rd! im sorry if this conflicts with your schedule but its all i could do the shop will be full on the sunday and i had to work my magic to even get it on the saturday sorry Unhappy but yes the meet up will commence at 11:30. Thanks.
Yep, And if you can't stay their for the whole thing it will still be great if you can show up for some battles to get beypoints! everyone should try do their best to come!
Yeah we will just do what we did last time lol sounds good.
Well i guess i can make it, since that Saterday is a bye for my soccer team, lol what are the chances..
Haha sweet, Good to see you can come! Makes the place even better!
got some new blades to take aswell so should be sweet.
Cool ^^, We will have the showcase like last time, I will have around 40+ blades this time tho and a lot more gear to blade with.