Autumn Shakespeare Tournament (VIDEO IS NOW UPLOADED!)

1ST PLACE: AlphaOmega with 4 Wins!
2ND PLACE: Pinoy Blader with 3 Wins +2points*
3RD PLACE: Anubis with 3 Wins +1point
4TH PLACE: White Afi with 3 Wins +0points
5TH PLACE: Desert Tiger with 2 Wins
6TH PLACE: Caryl with 1 Win

*Since we all had three wins, we battled each other and I won against Afi and Pinoy beat both of us, so that gave us our standings.

Stadium was MFB Balance Stadium. It really makes it hard to stay in the stadium. We need some old fashioned Tornado Attack or something. The stadium for the three tiebreaker matches was Tornado Balance. We have videos of every single match except for these three matches. Lots of crazy carp happened, so stay tuned for the video and ANOTHER tournament November 9th at Central Park. Details in a new topic tomorrow.

I tried to buy AlphaOmega dinner as a prize, but it didn't happen. Then I tried to buy him and Caryl frozen yogurt but she sabotaged me. D: I'll get you guys something next time.
Sounds like you guys had a great time! I am glad that people actually showed up this time. Can't wait to see videos.

also, good timing with the next tournament
You should make a tournament report like what combinations they used and how each game went... well I'd in interested in reading one anyways, but if it's out of the question it's fine.
(Oct. 27, 2008  4:02 AM)G Wrote: You should make a tournament report like what combinations they used and how each game went... well I'd in interested in reading one anyways, but if it's out of the question it's fine.

Yeah, that sounds pretty good. We all had some interesting combos too. I was having such an off day today in the mfb balance stadium.
We had a great time. Anubis was a great host.

Really, it was great getting to blade against people again, there's really nothing like it. Hopefully everyone who attended this tournament can make it to the next, as well as more people.
Sounds like the tournament was lots of fun! I wish I could've been able to attend, but I live to far away...darn those few states that separate me from New York >.>

I can't wait to see some videos from this =D
I have only one thing to add.

Wyborg.

'Nuff said.
so its official, u guys used plastics too?
(Oct. 28, 2008  2:05 AM)Bluezee Wrote: so its official, u guys used plastics too?

Yup, when will we see the videos.?
great..now i dont have to leave them home..looks like infinity's new version can be used now and the old one can make a comeback
HMS will most likely be used first at the next tournament since we never used HMS at this one.
(Oct. 28, 2008  2:50 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2008  2:05 AM)Bluezee Wrote: so its official, u guys used plastics too?

Yup, when will we see the videos.?

The video is almost finished. It's just missing the final scoreboard screen and the music. I've included every battle except for the three we had to determine which places Afi, Pinoy, and myself were in. The camera battery died before we got those. The final video length will be around 19:30 and will be available in two parts on YouTube. *shrug* It's long, but I like it and it assembles everything together well so I'm happy with it. x3 Hope you guys enjoy it.

Video will be done today.
YO good upload. Also looks like a decent turnout, though I did get confused with who was who, some really great matches. Nice to see plastics in action again.

Shout out to the blade explosion I LOLd
Awsome Videos looked like a wicked tournament Grin
Videos were sweet. Anubis, you should have placed your three Aries in the stadium at the end instead of one =D.
What was the song for like the first match or the first couple of matches?

There are a lot of early launches guys.
Yeah I know, I didn't really pay attention to when people shot. I did a lot of things incorrectly because I really honestly haven't reffed in a long time, but I'll do a better job next time. We were too busy having fun to really give a carp to be honest x3; We even forgot about the prizes.

I need to say "go shoot " more clearly, I need to get people to shoot at the appropriate time, and also I forgot that destruction of a Beyblade meant that you lost the match completely. Things will be more refined next time.
It has been a long time, so some slack can be given XD.
The 2nd video isn't working for me =/ But the first video was awesome >w< Wish I could've gone to watch >.>
awsome vid what balde were you useing anubis?
(Oct. 29, 2008  4:23 PM)Zero Wrote: The 2nd video isn't working for me =/ But the first video was awesome >w< Wish I could've gone to watch >.>

I took the second video down. It'll be uploaded again within the next hour or so. It has the wrong date for the next tournament and I don't want people to get it wrong and show up on the wrong day if anyone not from Beywiki shows up.

Also, I'm using Kagetsu-Shard X and Kagetsu-Shard SubZero.

Kagetsu-Shard X:
Bit Chip: Takara Metal Limited Short Type
AR: Smash Turtle
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
BB: SG MetalBall Phantom Force Version 4 Balls (it has a worn tip that needs replacement, this is why it moves around so much)

Kagetsu-Shard SubZero is the same as Kagetsu-Shard X, just with a different AR and different bit chip. I just changed the AR to Mirage Goddess and the Takara metal bit will not fit, so I'm using a limited Hasbro metal bit chip. The parts have a custom paint job and custom stickers.

And the first song is PANTHER from Armored Core 4 soundtrack.
(Oct. 29, 2008  4:36 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2008  4:23 PM)Zero Wrote: The 2nd video isn't working for me =/ But the first video was awesome >w< Wish I could've gone to watch >.>

I took the second video down. It'll be uploaded again within the next hour or so. It has the wrong date for the next tournament and I don't want people to get it wrong and show up on the wrong day if anyone not from Beywiki shows up.

Also, I'm using Kagetsu-Shard X and Kagetsu-Shard SubZero.

Kagetsu-Shard X:
Bit Chip: Takara Metal Limited Short Type
AR: Smash Turtle
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
BB: SG MetalBall Phantom Force Version 4 Balls (it has a worn tip that needs replacement, this is why it moves around so much)

Kagetsu-Shard SubZero is the same as Kagetsu-Shard X, just with a different AR and different bit chip. I just changed the AR to Mirage Goddess and the Takara metal bit will not fit, so I'm using a limited Hasbro metal bit chip. The parts have a custom paint job and custom stickers.

And the first song is PANTHER from Armored Core 4 soundtrack.

Alright, thanks for telling me =D
Also the reason I'm only using that blade is that it's the only one I have. The rest are at home in Vegas.

I am downloading better video editing software. I used Windows Movie Maker to make this project and I don't ever want to touch that carp again. The next video should be better and may contain multi-angle shots.
Part two is back up. All links have been fixed. Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y51kCXwAYxM