Autumn Shakespeare Tournament (VIDEO IS NOW UPLOADED!)

LOL hes having trouble stealing stin. Great video, can't wait to see the second one. I jus noticed how early we launched our blades.
So watch it! Part two is up now.
(Oct. 29, 2008  3:40 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: What was the song for like the first match or the first couple of matches?

There are a lot of early launches guys.

Panther from Armored Core.
Ahahaha, this was great. The blade explosion was hilarious. I'm glad everything turned out so well. Smile
Glad you liked it <3
Awesome vids. My favourite part: Winning with a Wyborg xd
My favorite part is MINI BATTLEBOTS YES
i didnt understnd that part, did someone ask if those were mini battle bots? lol
(Oct. 30, 2008  12:13 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: i didnt understnd that part, did someone ask if those were mini battle bots? lol

Yeah a bunch of old people started watching for a bit and asked that hahah
(Oct. 30, 2008  5:29 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2008  12:13 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: i didnt understnd that part, did someone ask if those were mini battle bots? lol

Yeah a bunch of old people started watching for a bit and asked that hahah

LOL, old people. And yeah, I didn't understand what that meant at first, thanks for telling us XP
All of the flashing words happen after that woman said something weird!
Hey Anubis, what program did you use to edit your videos?
Windows Movie Maker. You should have it on your system if you have a PC. I actually just got Adobe After Effects CS3, so the next video should be better. We're also going to have three cameras at least to get more footage from different angles and make it more "three-dimensional" and less like a Beystadium floating in space. I expect it to be a half hour, though, due to the extra footage. Like a TV show. It will be in three parts on Youtube and I do not intend to go over the 30 minute mark. It should be more fun to watch than the last one, though.
Getting some footage from outside of the stadium would be nice as well!
what are battlebots?

Anyway, nice tournament. Though, try using a bigger stadium next time Tired
(Nov. 04, 2008  8:59 AM)GekGek Wrote: what are battlebots?

Anyway, nice tournament. Though, try using a bigger stadium next time Tired

Like what? This is a standard stadium. The fact that they used Beyblades not well-suited to it is the Blader's own fault. Not all Beyblades work in all stadiums.

In addition, they were using an MFB stadium for plastics.
Why use a MFB stadium with plastic beyblades?
Whats a battlebot?

and more importantly...
What do they mean by 'waterfall'?

Sorry for asking too much questions.
Because they didn't have a plastics stadium available. MFB stadiums are the only stadiums currently in production.

Google is your friend: http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=battlebot&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Waterfall is an old joke in the Beyblade community. We usually use a video to explain it, but it's not around anymore.
Oh my god... FIGHTING ROBOTS ARE REAL! YEEEEEEEES!
I thought they only existed in cartoons.
So, what is waterfall then?
It's just a joke from the Beyblade DVD. Let it go.
Yeah, the MFB Balance Stadium is not suited for plastics. The MFB Attack Stadium is better suited for them, I think, and will be used in future plastic tournaments.

The flashing phrases were things a random spectator said (if you listen, you can hear her). It was mostly edited in for the amusement of the people who were there!

Also I only had one Beyblade, so I didn't have much of a choice what to use in this tournament.
Dont you have normal stadium large one ?
The stadium has a 12" internal diameter just like other stadiums. Also, no, I don't have any stadiums other than the MFB ones.
Hey!

B)

Looks like you guys had a lotta fun. Wish there were so many bladers in my city .

Awesome vids!

Quote Of The Year - 'Use Waterfall!'