Australian meet and greet tournament!!!

This was probably the funnest thing I have done this year Grin We were all divided up into pools and yea I came 2nd in my poo(there were 4 pools) but couldn't beat Laiton for the decider? so I got knocked out lol Josh-jf played Laiton in the semi final and lost to laiton and then the grand final was between Laiton vbs Simon and Simon won Grin
After that we went to hungry jacks and just ate there then went back and had like a hundred free battles for more beypoints! Grin I sucked in the tournament itself but did pretty good in the free matches Pinching_eyes_2
anyway it was a good time and we will do another one next holidays!
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:33 AM)The Shredder Wrote: hey when u spend all r highschool yrs battlein the same person, an then theres an event with 13 bladers, its pretty good
I don't even have the luxury of battling one person nearby so I'll get rallied up over one battle.
really happy this went so well and you guys had fun ... truly guys, congratulations
Had a good time, thanks to Josh, hope to get together again for another soon.
Hot dog, I wish I lived in Australia... :o
Tournament was mad lol
too bad i didn't trade blades earlier on otherwise i would of stood a chance
hungry jacks was needed after all those battles

Congrats to all the finalists (forgot everyones name Tongue_out)

mad day cant wait till the next one
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:42 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Hot dog, I wish I lived in Australia... :o

or maybe the new york community could stop being a bunch of lazy ingrates. :o
Yeah, it was good. even tho I didn't do to crash hot in the tournament it was still fun and it was good to see so many people to love this game, It's the best feeling ever :3 Man I dunno whats gonna happen to the beypoint ladder now! Gasp
lol thanks but it wasnt just thanks to me. Everyone was excellent and came with great spirit and it made every battle a great one. It went so well that next holidays i will be planning a meet and greet 2 lol So we get one more chance to show what we have before the big tournament and give us a chance to get even better combos going. The tournament report will be coming up soon. Congratualtions to everyone though you made my job alot easier Smile
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: or maybe the new york community could stop being a bunch of lazy ingrates. :o
I can't make them stop being lazy. Uncertain They have to do that for themselves.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I can't make them stop being lazy. Uncertain They have to do that for themselves.

i'm not blaming you, sorry ... the situation there just frustrates me unbelievably
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm not blaming you, sorry ... the situation there just frustrates me unbelievably

really i didnt know there was a problem over there Confused it seems hard to imagine what with all the bladers and all.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm not blaming you, sorry ... the situation there just frustrates me unbelievably
Frustrates you? Man, I'll actually take a five hour trip to go to NJ to show up at someone's door, but they say they are too busy. Yet all I can do is look at their post count, time spent online, or the amount of times they tell me their bored over AIM and I just shake my head. Not to mention some of these guys don't have jobs or school, so what the hell are they doing with all that time? And I'd kill to have public transportation that runs 24/7!

(Apr. 24, 2009  10:01 AM)josh-jf Wrote: really i didnt know there was a problem over there Confused it seems hard to imagine what with all the bladers and all.
The problem is they are the most unreliable Beybladers out there. They say they'll show up, and then the day of, they don't show. Not even the courtesy of a phone call in most cases.
Thats bad Uncertain everyone here was eager to come and play lol.
I see. Thats no good at all. Maybe (and this is just an idea by no means an excuse) its because you have your tournaments too often. Do you have them often? maybe if its every soo often and rarer to have a tournament they wouldnt take it for granted as much. But i wouldnt have a clue i know nothing about the situation lol But i do feel really bad for you.
(Apr. 24, 2009  10:08 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I see. Thats no good at all. Maybe (and this is just an idea by no means an excuse) its because you have your tournaments too often. Do you have them often? maybe if its every soo often and rarer to have a tournament they wouldnt take it for granted as much. But i wouldnt have a clue i know nothing about the situation lol But i do feel really bad for you.
We do have tournaments often - maybe every month or two. Still, we should show up for battling and fun with each other.

Some people are too lazy to even find their Beyblades around here. Uncertain
Aw, I feel sorry for you Dei. I wish you could come over here. I'd battle you. Crying

And congrats guys! Sounds like you had a load of fun. Guess this means future Auzzie tournaments should have a good turnout. Grin
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:32 AM)josh-jf Wrote: yeah shredder i mean i know it is a bit of a trave(it would be daunting for me to) but man trust me their isnt going to be heaps of these oportunities for sometime.

its not that far a trip, its the fact that i was working today and had a bunc of uni work to do
Do you think you could make it to the next tournament?
Im super tempted to go Spinoff now XD Hurry up Spinoff im waiting!! :p
Yeah you should have a great time! you will start to feel nervous but once your there and you have spoken it's great fun, no-one at the tourny was really quit everyone talked to each other Grin hope spin off goes well ^^
That's good to hear that so many people attended, and this was only like a meet-up Wink Glad everyone came and had fun. Good job guys Smile
Hey, are you guys gonna post the scores? It'll be interesting to see what the point system looks like after that. It'll look even more interesting tomorrow after End Game.
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Hey, are you guys gonna post the scores? It'll be interesting to see what the point system looks like after that. It'll look even more interesting tomorrow after End Game.

they'll be sending them to me and i'll process them
So who exactly came 1st, 2nd and 3rd?