Australian meet and greet tournament!!!

yeah i hope i helped with your proble. EXCELLENT!!! lira is coming 100% now Smile
Done, hope this is a competive competition, Tyson has not rung me yet ...
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:51 AM)Raykon Wrote: Done, hope this is a competive competition, Tyson has not rung me yet ...

thats a little worrying but its still rather early so we have to give him time i guess lol
I said he could ring me any day lol, he has to ring me to tell if he can go or not, he is pretty determined to go. And I don't see what is wrong If I am picking him up and droping him back.
ok guys blackdranzer has informed me that it may be hard for you guys to see goodgames from the bottom level and i remember when i was younger i found it hard myself. So i will be down there abit earlier and waiting on the street infront of the shop waiting. So keep an eye out for this guy...

lol not the best pic but its all your getting so keep an eye out for me just remember my hair is even longer and curlier now and i wont be posing for a girl Smile any questions let me know thanks.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Okay cool good idea, I could post a screen shot from google map?
(Apr. 20, 2009  7:21 AM)Raykon Wrote: Okay cool good idea, I could post a screen shot from google map?

if you think it will help feel free to.
im so bummed im not goin...
hey can all u other auzzie bladers plz add me on msn, leeknight4eva@yahoo.com
Yea I can go sorry about the scare...My parents thought that we were catching a train and he said that Burwood is more dangerous than the city so I wasn't allowed but I hate it how people swear at me and say they will never invite me to anything ever agian because I never show up...it wasn't my fault that I couldn't for a minute there and also what other thing have I missed? lol funny that.

Anyways the good thing is that I can go now. I'm going to get some Yu-Gi-Oh cards while I'm there probably lol.
(Apr. 20, 2009  7:26 AM)beybi Wrote: Yea I can go sorry about the scare...My parents thought that we were catching a train and he said that Burwood is more dangerous than the city so I wasn't allowed but I hate it how people swear at me and say they will never invite me to anything ever agian because I never show up...it wasn't my fault that I couldn't for a minute there and also what other thing have I missed? lol funny that.

Anyways the good thing is that I can go now. I'm going to get some Yu-Gi-Oh cards while I'm there probably lol.

lol its good to hear from you beybi. Great that shop does have alot of yugioh! stuff so go for it. Im glad your coming beybi word is that your a good blader so im looking forward to hopefully versing you Smile your attendence is appreciated.
Final List:
1.Raykon
2.Josh-Jf
3.Ryanmaster
4.Beybi
5.Blackdranzer
6.Jezz1
7.Lira
8.LAITON
9.Simon
10.Simon's brother
11.Pertek
12.Tyson(Doubtfull ...)
13.Ayman(Not sure)
yeh sorry, im working friday now, but if by chance someone is driving and coming thru coffs i may be able to "chuck a sickie" lol
(Apr. 20, 2009  7:33 AM)Raykon Wrote: List:
Raykon
Josh-Jf
Ryanmaster
Beybi
Blackdranzer
Jezz1
Lira
Tyson(Not sure)
Kaifan(Not sure)
Ayman(Not sure)
If all can go we have 10, good tho for just one state lol, for the later tournmanent there will be heaps due to the fact a lot of the other Auzzie members will come. around 15? And Theshredder are you sure you can't make it!?

i think by then we would get alot more than 15 people going lol But yes as long as we hit 9 for this tournament im extremely happy and satisfied.
Tyson will be ringing me tonight so I should be able to get his confirmation or not, If ALL of them could go we would get 19?but 15 is the total that said they will probably go ... Does anyone want to film it? I can film some parts if others want to see the tournament.
(Apr. 20, 2009  8:56 AM)Raykon Wrote: Tyson will be ringing me tonight so I should be able to get his confirmation or not, If ALL of them could go we would get 19?but 15 is the total that said they will probably go ... Does anyone want to film it? I can film some parts if others want to see the tournament.

filming sounds great i dont mind helping out. We also need bladers whose pool isnt up to referee games as well but that will be organised at the venue.
I'm just gonna go with the flow with this on how the tournament will be set up, I will ref some battles tho.
(Apr. 20, 2009  9:23 AM)Raykon Wrote: I'm just gonna go with the flow with this on how the tournament will be set up, I will ref some battles tho.

dont worry everything will be made clear at the tournament Smile i have it all set up.
*Adds to list* I will speak to your mum tomorrow so hopefully you can come with me.
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:31 PM)Raykon Wrote: *Adds to list* I will speak to your mum tomorrow so hopefully you can come with me.

lol how big is your car!!! lol nah i know your going to need more than just your car lol (unless you have a bus) lol and thanks laiton. Raykon will let me know tomorrow whats happening with ya. I hope to see you there Smile
I spoke to his mum and he can come, funny he has venus at his house!! I never knew this and when I saw it I freaked out lol. I will see if the person on Animania forum can come...
(Apr. 21, 2009  10:30 AM)Raykon Wrote: I spoke to his mum and he can come, funny he has venus at his house!! I never knew this and when I saw it I freaked out lol. I will see if the person on Animania forum can come...

what do u mean by he has venues at his house? lol i saw that discussion it was the hms guy right?
No, Laiton ... he has venus. I don't know if the other guy can come.
(Apr. 21, 2009  10:44 AM)Raykon Wrote: No, Laiton ... he has venus. I don't know if the other guy can come.

oh venus lol my bad since your getting one maybe he would trade me his. Or maybe you could get a 2nd lol just make sure he takes all his blades to the tournament so we can have a showcasing session lol