[Australia, Sydney] Bey Freeze! - [7/7/10]

on
Hosted by
  Raykon
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

After the last tournament me and Momiji Manju decided to host another in the holidays! This time we are going to host it in the Burwood Good Games store.

Where: At the Good Games store in Burwood, Syndey.
Adress: Level 1, 195a Burwood Rd Burwood NSW 2134 or just go to http://www.goodgames.com.au/stores/Good-Games-Burwood
When: 7th of July, Wednesday.
Time: The tournament will start at 11:40 but get there at 11:30am. And the tournament will finish at 3:30pm.
Cost: It will cost $5 to enter.
Format: Metal Fight Beyblade - maybe Open if not everyone have MFB's.
Expected Turnout:15 bladers
Attendance list:
Raykon
Momiji Manju
LAITON
Nyte Wyng
Ryanmaster
Momiji gf bro
Beybi
Chaos Blader
Possible attendees
Kaifan
Gingka 8000
Sora.
Other information: If you want to know anything else, please comment on here below or PM myself or Momiji Manju. We should get a lot this time when me and Momiji ask everyone. If you don't have a Beyblade, don't worry I can sully you one! Smile We will be doing Round Robin system - but right this time.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Thanks for approving this btw! Smile Added more members to the list. Also, there will be a prize!
The prize will be a lionforce gale wall face off set. Comes with a rock leone 145WB and a flame bull 100F!
So Kaifan MIGHT be able to go, same as Gingka 8000, and Sora. as well from his comment on Beyblade Australia. I will add these people as 'maybes'.
Put me as possible. Smile
Added Chaos Blader to the attendance list. Grin looks pretty good so far.
have fun guys cause i know here toronto we will!
Have fun today, you guys. Sorry that I couldn't come.
Just got back. The whole day was pretty fun! We got 11 people I think? some people came by and watched. So yeah. It was fun, I will have a video.
1st place - Momiji Manju
2nd place - LAITON
3rd place - Raykon
My coming second place streak has been broken. D:
c: liking my winning streak.
Congrats you guys. Any tournament footage?
There's a bit on Raykon's camera, should be up when he finishes editing and such.
Yep, I'm going to do it today. I'll be sending Kai-V the details of the comp soon.
=P favourite part of the video is the zombie L drago
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: =P favourite part of the video is the zombie L drago

That's my least favorite part. Unhappy
Glad to hear everything well, did Chaos Blader seriously go to Sydney for this?
Hmmm... is it just me, or does that video end quite abruptly?
Yeah he did. Smile. And Daeigor42, it did yeah D: My fault. but besides that was it good?
It was really well put together other than that, although that music would not have been my first choice.
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:25 AM)Omega Wrote: did Chaos Blader seriously go to Sydney for this?

Sure did. Tongue_out
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:23 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2010  5:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: =P favourite part of the video is the zombie L drago

That's my least favorite part. Unhappy

I can imagine. =P you're really great at beyblading though, I think you probably would have won against laiton if you had used a metal face, or your stamina combo. The mislaunches are really what got to you =/ RF really is too unreliable for tournament play.
(Jul. 08, 2010  6:38 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I can imagine. =P you're really great at beyblading though, I think you probably would have won against laiton if you had used a metal face, or your stamina combo. The mislaunches are really what got to you =/ RF really is too unreliable for tournament play.

Thanks. Smile Yeah i really need to practice using RF before i go to another tournament.