(Austin, Texas) Are there any Bladers nearby?

When will you if you have it or not?
How about the 14th?Smile
i can't because some people have confirmed the 9th of Nov. Sorry...
Aww!Unhappy well ok I'll try to go!Smile by the way you should put up a thread for this tournament!Grin
Put me down on unconfirmed... That's a day before I leave Texas so I may beable to come.
Ok I'm good for the 14 too long as its an Saturday Idk
put me down as a maybeSmile
Anybody else would like to come at the tournament?
Put me down as unconfirmed since I might have a cross country meet that dayUnhappy / Smile
Hey guys so the location is now decided! So here is the picture of the place that will be held in zilker park, Austin, TX: [Image: ?ui=2&ik=33340de32e&view=att&th=1418b919...EeMeNTafM8]

The Tournament Registration is 12:45-1:45 and the tournament starts at 2:00. Confirmed Attendees:
  1. ExtremeBlader3
  2. XKai_DranzerX
  3. ExtremeDadBlader(Hasn't made an account yet)

Maybe Attendees:
  1. A Boss(Hasn't made an account yet)
  2. jacoal
  3. Bunny#1[/quote]
  4. ryukiba
This is on the 14th of when?
(Oct. 07, 2013  12:01 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: This is on the 14th of when?

He said November 9th.
Yes the tournament is November 9th not the 14th.
(Oct. 06, 2013  11:58 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Hey guys so the location is now decided! So here is the picture of the place that will be held in zilker park, Austin, TX: [Image: ?ui=2&ik=33340de32e&view=att&th=1418b919...EeMeNTafM8]

The Tournament Registration is 12:45-1:45 and the tournament starts at 2:00. Confirmed Attendees:
  1. ExtremeBlader3
  2. XKai_DranzerX
  3. Bunny#1
  4. ExtremeDadBlader(Hasn't made an account yet)
  5. A Boss(Hasn't made an account yet)

Maybe Attendees:
  1. jacoal
  2. ryukiba
Could you put bunny#1 on the maybe list I don't know if she's for sure going to go?
(Sep. 23, 2013  4:35 AM)ryukiba Wrote: You should put up a thread for this tournament!Grin
(Oct. 09, 2013  12:03 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2013  4:35 AM)ryukiba Wrote: You should put up a thread for this tournament!Grin

He needs to get 8 confirmed blader first.
(Oct. 09, 2013  12:40 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2013  12:03 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

He needs to get 8 confirmed blader first.

Oh yeah-.- I forgot sorrySmile
Put me in as confirmed!!Grin I can't wait for the 9th!!Grin
Have there been enough people interested in Austin or DFW, Texas?

Thanks!
(Nov. 14, 2013  12:39 AM)njb187027 Wrote: Have there been enough people interested in Austin or DFW, Texas?

Thanks!

There was a tournament that recently happened on the 9th!Smile I might set one up in SA around mid-January!Grin
Hey guys! Is there any Austin Texas bladers out there? I am going to make a tourney really soon and propose it, can someone from austin Private message me?

Thanks
~EB3~
Hey guys! I'm currently getting preparations ready with Dragon's Lair for the next tournament, which should hopefully be on March 31st. In the meantime, I'd like to ask if any of you have any preferences for format? (Burst, MFB, Limited) We're thinking about going with MFB Standard this time around, but I'd like to hear your opinions.
Woah theres actually a scene for beyblade in texas?