Auldey's "counterfeit" Beyblades?

I was browsing trough Aliexpress when i found these Beyblades made by Auldey. I'm aware that Auldey has it own copies/knockoffs of Beyblade, aka King of Warrior and Infinity Nado, but they are knockoffs, not counterfeits, this is the first time i came across actual Beyblades produced by Auldey, i searched a lot but didn't find any info about them. According to some post i found on some sites and on Reddit, Auldey has/had a licence(?) to publish products by Takara Tomy, such as Pokemon figures, they are aperently published as "Auldey Tomy", are these a similar situation? Did Auldey had some form of "licence" to make these Bakuten Shoot Beyblade products? Or are they just counterfeits made by Auldey? I never seen anyone talking about that here or anywhere else, nor did i found any information about them, so if anyone have any information about them to share, please do, i'm really curious about these.

[Image: Tomy-beyblade-cavaleiro-de-gera-o-antiga...40x640.jpg][Image: Beyblade-master-metal-brinquedo-de-batal...40x640.jpg][Image: Bleyblade-dragoon-girosc-pio-girat-rio-c...40x640.jpg][Image: Beyblade-lan-ador-de-fa-sca-on-line-broc...40x640.jpg][Image: Takara-tomy-beyblade-dra-el-80-cole-o-de...40x640.jpg][Image: Takara-tomy-beyblade-dra-el-80-cole-o-de...40x640.jpg]
So, I've got a couple of these. There's zero evidence from the box or... anywhere but hearsay, that they were licensed. The molding is surprisingly good, the weight disks are not however, they are flaking a weird light silver. I have been meaning to make a video, but I see nothing to say they're legitimate, and they're very, very different from the real thing in terms of Blade Base.

So, we lack a conclusive answer, but my gut says counterfeit. Stickers don't fit the parts quite often, that seaborg 2 has a flat base modified to fit wolborg casings and a metal flat tip like Driger F. If you buy em, I'd suggest gloves and not indoors.

They did do an amphilyon (which I have) and a galux (which appears to be sold out everywhere). Looping in 'KIO' as we looked into this together.
That ripcord looks like a weird amalgamation of the standard cord with just a little of the dragon winder at the grip. How odd
(May. 03, 2022  1:47 PM)Garishi Wrote: That ripcord looks like a weird amalgamation of the standard cord with just a little of the dragon winder at the grip. How odd

They're actually dragon winder length, and they have one big advantage over the real thing - they have this tapered reinforcement to the handle that should pretty much entirely stop the most common breakage I suspect. However, the plastic is softer so teeth chip, and they're thicker so they don't fit in Gyro Engine Gear correctly.
I recall seeing the year "2005" printed on some of the Spin Gear System stuff, which is around the same time Infinity Nado started being printed - my guess is something spurred Auldey to stop making counterfeits and transition to knock-offs instead.
I remember seeing pictures of these randomly, mainly the Galux one (despite not being genuine, it sounds like an amazing collectable), and some teal green one which I forgot what it was. That Wolborg also seems duller too, kinda like if you stripped off it's silver paint.

I'm aware that Audley created Infinity Nado, but as far as their affiliation of Beyblade go, I feel like we would've heard more about them with Beyblade if they officially were.
Ah, found my little album with pictures of a few of them - Amphilyon, Wolborg, Seaborg 2, Drigersorry - "Dranzer", and Dragoon-S-But-Whoops-It's-The-Wrong-Way-Around

https://imgur.com/a/E0wSyQR
(May. 04, 2022  2:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ah, found my little album with pictures of a few of them - Amphilyon, Wolborg, Seaborg 2, Drigersorry - "Dranzer", and Dragoon-S-But-Whoops-It's-The-Wrong-Way-Around

https://imgur.com/a/E0wSyQR

Ahh thank you! That Amphilyon, I gotta be honest, looks really really cool. They actually did a decent job with it and I hope that we can discover more anime exclusive beys from them, though wishing for Draculor might be pushing my luck aha. That Tiger Defenser looks angular than usual but that's just me. Dragoon S but reverse is opening an entirely new reality of reversed versions of AR's haha.