Attachment with your Beys

My dear box of favorite/recolored/limited edition beyblades. If somebody takes that I will track them down and KEEEEEEEL them.
I still have my Wolborg MS from my childhood; Tala was my favorite Character from the series (well he's second, Tyson remains first for the older series, but I don't recall ever having any Dragoon). I bring Wolborg around with me in my satchel 'cause he reminds me of family, friends, and my childhood. I also hold Burn Fireblaze (Phoenix) and Dark Wolf close because they were some of my favorite Beys from the Metal Fusion series, but they don't get any special treatment like Wolborg.
I am attached to my Duo Cancer AD145WD, because I played and won my first tournament with that bey.
I love my freakin' Burn Kerbecs 105WD
The only thing worse than losing a bey or some parts is watching it break in front of your face my favorite spin track broke it hurt worse than losing the spin track to my favorite bey but only by a little bit.
My Flame Sagitario is covered in braces wax, and sweat mixed with hopelessness and tears.
I'd say I'm doing fine with my beyblades
I am attached to Death Quetzalcoatl and treat it like my very personal own, or Death Herculeo SW145WD.
I always had an odd attachment to Dark Wolf just because it was my first MFB. I also have an attachment to all of the Driger series because it's what I had the mist of as a kid as I recall even though Kenny was my favorite character.
my two beys im most attached with vare the two best custom combos that i am able to make from my collection which are mf nightmare pegasis sw 145 d and mf nightmare pegasis lw 105 cf.
recently i discovered that my mf inferno pegasis 85 cf is pretty good. at least for me that is.

for my second combo i mentioned replace the lw 105 with an 85
I am particularly attached to a black Dragooon Zero-G wheel I have, it was part of a two pack that also included an Archer Gryph. I played Beyblade when I was little, but when it came back in 2009 I seemed to have little interest in it, I remember seeing the newer designs and finding them unappealing compared to plastic gen, this is a bit hard for me to fathom that I had such a distaste considering how involved I've gotten in Beyblade just in the past year or so, and how it's become quite a big piece of my life now and I've come to appreciate and study the intricacies of all the parts I can, along with launching techniques and so on, it's an ongoing passion more than anything. However, all the interest that was sparked inside of me, the thing that made me love the game again, was all due to picking up that dual set with a black Dragooon and Gryph, when I picked it up I was with someone very special to me, and when we got home we played with them in a steel wok for about 3-4 hours straight. Feeling the spin again, the rush of the game, the close calls, the victories, the fascination with it all, it made me love Beyblading again, and made me wish I got back into it sooner.

So now I still have the Dragooon wheel, and it will be fitted parallel to Wyvang, like the two Dragons of alchemy chasing each others tail, in continuum. I'm also planning to own a Golden Dragooon, so that I might place that metal wheel under Wyvang in honor of the blade that got me back into the game as a whole, as well as to honor the face of the same blade that I now have on my account, Golden Dragooon.