[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

Theres a anime convention on the 26th, I was wondering if maybe someone wants to try and get a tournment going?
(Apr. 15, 2014  7:31 PM)jrockfreak Wrote: Theres a anime convention on the 26th, I was wondering if maybe someone wants to try and get a tournment going?

The twenty-sixth of April ? You would have probably had to contact the convention several months ago.
anybody getting together any tournaments?
Is there still a beyblade community in Georgia? This thread seems to have died out. I was wondering if there are any plans to start up any tournements?
is there anyway we can get the georgia bladers back going again?
I live near Atlanta in Augusta. Would anyone be wanting to do a tourney for any format in either one of those cities? Please PM me.
If you guys ever get a tournament together, i'll be there. I'm only 3 hours away in Asheville, NC.
Also, I'm planning a tournament here for October 10th, if anyone can make the drive.
Is anyone wanting to have a tournament up in Atlanta pretty soon? I've never been to one but I want to get one together.
(Oct. 04, 2015  1:59 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Is anyone wanting to have a tournament up in Atlanta pretty soon? I've never been to one but I want to get one together.

Yo, we're having a tournament up in Tennessee if you're interested.
I'm in Rome GA quite a bit for school and such. Anyone in the GA area interested in a meet-up? I have a BB-10.
I'm thinking about having a tournament pretty soon. Anyone want to come?
(Nov. 12, 2015  3:39 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I'm thinking about having a tournament pretty soon. Anyone want to come?

Ill come. when are you thinking of having it?
(Nov. 14, 2015  2:25 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2015  3:39 AM)jonahblader13 Wrote: I'm thinking about having a tournament pretty soon. Anyone want to come?

Whenever we can. Do you know any other bladers?
If anyone of you guys could make it out to the Nashville, TN area on the 2nd of January that would be great. We're hosting limited and plastics tournaments.

I'm in as long as I have time to plan for it Smile
(Nov. 19, 2015  11:12 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2015  2:25 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote:

Whenever we can. Do you know any other bladers?

I dont know any bladers but looks like there are a few intrested ones on here
You guys should bring your friends along if you don't have enough to meet the requirements.
Hopefully you guys can make a successful event!
yea i have a few friends i can invite to a tournement
When you guys want to do it? Message everyone you know would be interested.
How about a Tournament at the beginning of the year?
We're going to try to have a Beyblade tournament early January. Who's in?
Im spreading the word right now
Cool, and I just sent Invites on the BeyMap, hoping there will be people who receive the notification and read it in time.