Ask me to test beys or virtually challenge me! I have all newest beys

Hi, my hobby has been more of a collecting lately even if I have virtual tournament  going on, next video today.  Many Meople like to theorycraft, and I can testtä those theories!

i would like to use my beys to help heople wirh less beys to determine what to get next.

But okay, here is a list lf my beys 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...p=drivesdk super z beys are there too and so should every god bey b ^^ I got some special ones coming too, but there are some rare layers there too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyx2wjC...Tl7PpOdooQ
My outube channel

ONE RULE! ONLY OTHER BEY  BE STOCK
You can request: 
1. fun video. Wanted to see gen1 plasric burst remakes fighting? I can do that. Same goes for 2 very non meta combos
2. Meta videos. Atleast other video is accoding to meta, another one can be anything, other meta opponent or maybe your own custom that you think has changes.
3. Challenge. Just give parsts and I will like to win it, if possible with offmeta parts. You can also gove victory option, last time it was "you cant burst this bey" I will admit of it was hard.

I amy video it would be cool if you mentioned what chip to use. Send pm p email by beybpladeprofessr@gmail.com, ypu can send you graphics for coming in "winning if you want.
(Apr. 02, 2018  7:21 AM)Gaeryc Wrote:
FIREFIRE WBO asked for this

i think if you launch Sr. first you might get different results. 

allowing mG to set up in the middle might be allowing it to gain the upper advantage

or it could just be luck
i would expect this Sr. combo to beat mG more than half the time in actual matches
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:42 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:

allowing mG to set up in the middle might be allowing it to gain the upper advantage

or it could just be luck
i would expect this Sr. combo to beat mG more than half the time in actual matches

Hey, that so fast to test I will do it, why didnt I do it the first time
Try Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Bearing vs Legend Spriggan 0Bump Variable (If you can control it while worn, Xtreme if you can't). Same spin
(Apr. 02, 2018  6:42 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:

or it could just be luck
Btw, its not luck, I test things atleast five times if the result is same, 12-14 like I say in the youtube if the result is different.
Byt heres a low budget version of other side, I tried it more times camera off and no matter how crappily each one of them was launched the result this time was this. Maybe I will get "someone" to help me in future videos, wait for it.

(Apr. 02, 2018  7:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Try Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Bearing vs Legend Spriggan 0Bump Variable (If you can control it while worn, Xtreme if you can't). Same spin

You know, variable is just one of those parts that I never got, its not in the list even if I have victory valkyrie, didnt like how it wore out. Wanna still see it bearing versus variable?
thanks for the video
interesting results
(Apr. 02, 2018  9:04 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  7:31 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Try Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Bearing vs Legend Spriggan 0Bump Variable (If you can control it while worn, Xtreme if you can't). Same spin

You know, variable is just one of those parts that I never got, its not in the list even if I have victory valkyrie, didnt like how it wore out. Wanna still see it bearing versus variable?

Then just use your best Xtreme
I did both Right and Left, used new launching technique so its funny bad at times, but I will release it tomorrow. Its not so a fight as a compilation of what what happens when those two meet.
(Apr. 02, 2018  11:12 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  9:04 PM)Gaeryc Wrote:

Then just use your best Xtreme

Here it is.

My Duo Eclipse .7S.U should be waiting for me at the mail :3 and don't forget that I have all Super Z beys