Ask a question, get an answer!

Not so good.
are any of these good,Samurai Changer,Dark Effigy,Thunder Serpent and Wyvern DJ?
Bey Brad Wrote:Not so good.

AR has decent smash
TopBlade Wrote:are any of these good,Samurai Changer,Dark Effigy,Thunder Serpent and Wyvern DJ?

Samurai Changer and Dark Effigy are both great. Dark Effigy is my favourite Beyblade of all time.

AnnieDuck Wrote:

AR has decent smash

outclassed by other ARs
I wish I could get both but I only have 70 dollor to spend at the worborg MS and Advance striker total is 44 dollor and add those two is 80 total
Bey Brad Wrote:
TopBlade Wrote:are any of these good,Samurai Changer,Dark Effigy,Thunder Serpent and Wyvern DJ?

Samurai Changer and Dark Effigy are both great. Dark Effigy is my favourite Beyblade of all time.

AnnieDuck Wrote:

AR has decent smash

outclassed by other ARs

I'm justifying my passion for them. They're just such a giggle. Unhappy
TopBlade Wrote:I wish I could get both but I only have 70 dollor to spend at the worborg MS and Advance striker total is 44 dollor and add those two is 80 total

That is SERIOUSLY overpriced, where did you find them?
toywiz is overpriced, seriously do not pay those prices, use YJ
TopBlade Wrote:what is YJ?

Yahoo Japan Auctions. Wink
I Type in Worborg MS and it say there are no Worborg MS
That's because it's a Japanese website ... :\ Read the Mail Order Japan topic in Buy! Sell! Trade!
Ok I Search every page for Worborg MS and there is none
Most of what they have is legit. Show us what you're planning on buying and we can tell you.
Bey Brad Wrote:Most of what they have is legit. Show us what you're planning on buying and we can tell you.

im looking to buy dragoon ms, dragoon msuv or a wolborg ms but there not in stock
kira729 Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Most of what they have is legit. Show us what you're planning on buying and we can tell you.

im looking to buy dragoon ms, dragoon msuv or a wolborg ms but there not in stock

Judging by the provided pictures on the site, all of the ones you listed are official Takara products.

However, this doesn't necessarily guarantee that they will ship you official products. That's what makes this sort of thing kind of risky.
Roan Wrote:
kira729 Wrote:

Judging by the provided pictures on the site, all of the ones you listed are official Takara products.

However, this doesn't necessarily guarantee that they will ship you official products. That's what makes this sort of thing kind of risky.

thanx
Tisinc99 doesn't sell fakes unless you buy from their Battle Tops sections.