Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Woahh... I'm one of the first.

Anyways, I had a question. Ok, does SW145 perform better than H145? Does SW145 have good smash attack?

Will it be able to smash out beys out of a BB-10, or push them?
No SW 145 is carp, H145 can at least be used on a minor anti-meta custom
(May. 31, 2011  9:01 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: No SW145 is carp, H145 can at least be used on a minor anti-meta custom

fixed and th!nk would disagree with the bolded, he uses SW145 allot for attack with good results
IIRC a anti-meta custom is a defence wheel on a low track with RF, last i checked H145 isn't low height

i am not sure which is better though, i would say H145 has some more smash, but SW145 might not scrap as bad

i will wait for th!nk to post as he uses SW145 the most, so he should know better then me
Might sound nooby but what was the point in takara releasing dark capricorne 105 RF? and has sonokong gave a release date for beat lynx? Thanks
(May. 31, 2011  9:18 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: Might sound nooby but what was the point in takara releasing dark capricorne 105 RF? and has sonokong gave a release date for beat lynx? Thanks

It's part of the BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance).

No one ever knows release dates from Sonokong.
(May. 31, 2011  10:00 PM)♥ Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  9:18 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: Might sound nooby but what was the point in takara releasing dark capricorne 105 RF? and has sonokong gave a release date for beat lynx? Thanks

Ok thanks. But I've also seen a booster for dark capricorne?
(May. 31, 2011  10:03 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  10:00 PM)♥ Wrote:

Ok thanks. But I've also seen a booster for dark capricorne?

cuz sonokong didn't release that set, storm aquario and dark capricorn were released as boosters by sonokong while killer geminos was released as a starter...
u catchin' my drift?
Besides BD145, what is the best track for Lightning, or are all attack tracks good on it
Ooohh lol ok thanks Smile
I find SW145 to be above decent and use mine thoughly. Apart from SD, it is probably the best part to come with Poison Serpant and hard to get any other way because Nightmare Rex is liminted.

(May. 31, 2011  9:06 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  9:01 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: No SW145 is carp, H145 can at least be used on a minor anti-meta custom

fixed and th!nk would disagree with the bolded, he uses SW145 allot for attack with good results
IIRC a anti-meta custom is a defence wheel on a low track with RF, last i checked H145 isn't low height

i am not sure which is better though, i would say H145 has some more smash, but SW145 might not scrap as bad

i will wait for th!nk to post as he uses SW145 the most, so he should know better then me
(May. 31, 2011  10:37 PM)bb gregandcin Wrote: Besides BD145, what is the best track for Lightning, or are all attack tracks good on it
I'd say H145 comes close, along with CH120 and 100.
SW145 works well, too.
I have a question. what preformance tip can I use to replace my rf? it's really worn, and it's only aggressive when used on my L-drago string launcher. even then, thats only for like 15-20 seconds. I like attack combo's, but they almost ALLways require rf/r^2f. my cs is sono kong, so it has absouloutly NO ATTACK potential at all. I'm beginning to think I will just have to resort so something like f or hf, but they are mediocre in attack.
also, my Lrf does have good attack, but it gets pushed back WAY too easily.
Do the Capricorne/Fury metal wheels have any substantial amount of upper attack?
And which beyblade comes with LRF?
1. Not really. We don't have a lot of Upper attack in MFB at all, but Upper smash as stated by Th!nk.
2. The special release of LDrago Destroy which isn't available yet (?) and the Meteo LDrago Ultimate Reshuffle set. Those are the only ways to get it right now.
Here my question....Is MF Gravity Perseus BD145Mf Thread already made or etc.?
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:16 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Here my question....Is MF Gravity Perseus BD145Mf Thread already made or etc.?

What kind of question is that? Use the search function!
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:45 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:16 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Here my question....Is MF Gravity Perseus BD145Mf Thread already made or etc.?

What kind of question is that? Use the search function!
Im trying to pull something here with the new Meta game that my point other then that there a Thread but not related to the new Meta game
Nevermind found a video to fix the beylauncher L/R. Sorry for spamming
EDIT: Ok so I do need a little help, can someone show me how to put the little spring in back inside of the beylauncher L/r? Unhappy
i have a question..in a tourney..beyblader a is using mf linghtning l drago 100 rf...beyblader b using a stamina bey..(any stamina)
mf lld100rf really has powerful attack..but in the end..it stop spin..but due to the hits from the opponent beys....linghtning l drago respin because it absorb spin from the opponent..
is lldrago considered losses already by the time it respin?
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i have a question..in a tourney..beyblader a is using mf linghtning l drago 100 rf...beyblader b using a stamina bey..(any stamina)
mf lld100rf really has powerful attack..but in the end..it stop spin..but due to the hits from the opponent beys....linghtning l drago respin because it absorb spin from the opponent..

it is written in the universal rule book that it is considered lost because it stopped spinning before absorbing the opponent bey
(Jun. 01, 2011  6:00 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:54 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i have a question..in a tourney..beyblader a is using mf linghtning l drago 100 rf...beyblader b using a stamina bey..(any stamina)

it is considered lost.
hah..thanks..i got confused because i watched beyblade season one where dranzer s vs draciel mbd..draciel stop spin but then respin again when it absorb spin from dranzer s's attacks = flame saber..and consider win...haha..thats why i'm kinda confused..
Its a cartoon though. It is impossible for a bey, in real life, to begin to spin once it has already stopped.
(Jun. 01, 2011  6:24 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Its a cartoon though. It is impossible for a bey, in real life, to begin to spin once it has already stopped.

check this out...it respin after absorb hit from opponent...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x0GaGNwzC4
but in the end,it still lose..
Are there any tests yet on TH170 / 195 / 220 ? Another question , what would be better in terms of attack , MF Beat Lynx GB145RF or MF L-Drago Destroy D125RF ?