Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How do you mean? What US beyblades should you buy? Keep an eye out for Shogun Steel, as those are in most, if not all, stores by now.
To clarify: What complete Beyblades or parts should I keep an eye out for to buy.
(I am restricted to physical stores do to lack of digital currency.)
Yah, keep an eye out for Shogun Steel beyblades in stores. Thief Phoenix, Guardian Levithian, Pirate Kraken, and Samurai Ifrit are ones you should look out for right now. They all contain good parts.
How ironic. I just saw all 4 of them, plus a genbull, [cant remember full name], at a toys r us just two days ago, but i have enough to get them all.

And by ironic, i mean coincidental.
You saw Genbull? Seriously? Has that even been released?
Yeah, i'm pretty sure. i was thinking about choosing it over theif pheonix, but then this weird-looking lady came walking down the isle and snapped it up.

Correction, 'Snached it up'.
I dunno, are you sure? I'm pretty sure it hasn't been released.
whats a good way to improve L-Drago DF105 LRF's performance against stamina and defense beys without custimization? like special launches or something?
They only have six Shogun Steel single pack tops and two Shogun Steel double pack tops out, at least as far as I know.

NintendoEdge22 Well there's the Sliding Shoot for technique, and a BeyLauncher L/LR helps.
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:18 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: whats a good way to improve L-Drago DF105 LRF's performance against stamina and defense beys without custimization? like special launches or something?
That combo isn't very good, so to improve it, completely change it, haha.
But sliding shot should increase its performance, but it still doesn't change the fact that its not a good combo.
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:19 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:18 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: whats a good way to improve L-Drago DF105 LRF's performance against stamina and defense beys without custimization? like special launches or something?
But sliding shot should increase its performance, but it still doesn't change the fact that its not a good combo.

ok. the sldiing shot. but i think it can be a good combo if i can master it.

another question. with a left spinning bey, L-Drago Destructor DF105 LRF, how would the sliding shot be? and how would i do an ACCURATE sliding shot with a string launcher LR?
I dont know, i was up and down the isle with my brother, when i passed a box that i think said genbull. By the time i made my decision on which ones i wanted, i noticed that weird lady walk away with the box. Something tells me that was the last time i'll see all those beys consecutively in one store.
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:25 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: another question. with a left spinning bey, L-Drago Destructor DF105 LRF, how would the sliding shot be? and how would i do an ACCURATE sliding shot with a string launcher LR?

That's basically the gist of it. Same concept, different launcher. Push the launcher away while you pull the string. Think of the string as the ripcord, and then try doing a sliding shoot. It shouldn't be any different with a left spinning bey, IMO.
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:25 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  2:19 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:

ok. the sldiing shot. but i think it can be a good combo if i can master it.

another question. with a left spinning bey, L-Drago Destructor DF105 LRF, how would the sliding shot be? and how would i do an ACCURATE sliding shot with a string launcher LR?
It isn't the problem of mastering it, or else beyblade would be so much different. It simply can't compete, no matter how good you as a blader are. As for your second question, do you mean would it work? If so, yes, it would work, but again, L-Drago Destructor is simply not good. No matter how much you try to master it. And your third question has already been answered I see.
i can master the bey if i belive in it, and put my bladers spirit in it. it can perform and if you actually watch beyblade videos, you'd learn that the bey is pretty good. so basically your comment is invalid, please try agian. the bey can compete just fine. like i said, let me master it.
(Jul. 15, 2013  3:20 AM)NintendoEdge22 Wrote: i can master the bey if i belive in it, and put my bladers spirit in it. it can perform and if you actually watch beyblade videos, you'd learn that the bey is pretty good. so basically your comment is invalid, please try agian. the bey can compete just fine. like i said, let me master it.
You have got to be kidding me. Go to a tournament and see how "believing in your beyblade" works out for you.
Sorry, this is one of the biggest things that gets on my nerves. I hope I don't get warned this...
All I'm saying is your comment is the invalid one, as beyblades are inanimate objects, and thus do not react to any non-physical outside force. Hate to burst your bubble.

(Jul. 14, 2013  8:54 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I have a question of my own. I was told that Pre-HWS is an incorrect term to use when describing the first Metal Fight beyblades. What is the correct term then?
Could someone answer this please?
(Jul. 15, 2013  3:27 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2013  8:54 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I have a question of my own. I was told that Pre-HWS is an incorrect term to use when describing the first Metal Fight beyblades. What is the correct term then?
Could someone answer this please?

Metal System.
Can Hasbro Shogun Steel Chrome Wheels be synchromed with Takara-Tomy Zero-G Chrome Wheels?
Yes, there's no difference in shape, weight, etc.
Okay Thanks for the info! Smile
So I recently bought Ray Unicornio ( Striker ) and it came with a card, like a credit card, and it says on it bey point card. What is a bey point card and why is everything on the back in Japanese?
(Jul. 15, 2013  8:25 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: So I recently bought Ray Unicornio ( Striker ) and it came with a card, like a credit card, and it says on it bey point card. What is a bey point card and why is everything on the back in Japanese?

It was used to track WBBA "Beypoints" in Japan. It was used after the BeyPointer. When you reached a certain number of points, they could be exchanged with participating shops, for rare Beys
(Jul. 15, 2013  8:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  8:25 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: So I recently bought Ray Unicornio ( Striker ) and it came with a card, like a credit card, and it says on it bey point card. What is a bey point card and why is everything on the back in Japanese?

It was used to track WBBA "Beypoints" in Japan. It was used after the BeyPointer. When you reached a certain number of points, they could be exchanged with participating shops, for rare Beys

Could you give me an example of participating shops in America?
(Jul. 15, 2013  8:46 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  8:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

There are none, its for Japan only, IIRC.
(Jul. 15, 2013  9:32 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  8:46 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2013  8:40 PM)Leone19 Wrote: It was used to track WBBA "Beypoints" in Japan. It was used after the BeyPointer. When you reached a certain number of points, they could be exchanged with participating shops, for rare Beys

There are none, its for Japan only, IIRC.
Not to mention, I'm pretty sure they stopped allowing trading of Beypoints for prizes, as most shops took away the BeyTa machines.