Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 26, 2012  6:48 AM)Flameos Wrote: Two things: When is beyblade metal fight coming out in the U.S.

And I made a big dent in my tree from a BeyBlade, would the fusion wheel still be usable (no wear is visible at all) I'm asking cuz the fusion wheel is the most hit part of a Bey.
Besides a 230 track vs a 95 or lower

MFB are already out..?

Yes, I'm sure that FW/MW will still be legal, if it shows no signs of huge damage(ie: cracks).

And for the last one, ?

EDIT: Beaten. Wink
my earth libra is stuck together i think i tightened it too hard neither the face bolt or the performance tip will come off
can someone plz help me thx
Use pliers, gently unscrew it.
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:48 AM)Flameos Wrote: Two things: When is beyblade metal fight coming out in the U.S.

And I made a big dent in my tree from a BeyBlade, would the fusion wheel still be usable (no wear is visible at all) I'm asking cuz the fusion wheel is the most hit part of a Bey.
Besides a 230 track vs a 95 or lower

There's no 95 track.
Also, 230 track can only be countered well with 145+ heights. Smile
What kind of string is used for launchers and where can i buy it in the phil
for the first question, IDk...

But for the second question, there are a lot of packs with only string launcher, string launcher with 3 seg grip, and many more
No i meant where to buy the string of the string launcher
whats the difference in the normal basalt horogium and the first lot basalt horogium
is basalt aquario uw145ws wit metal facebolt good combo
first Lot?

The second question goes to Build me a Combo!
There is really not much difference ... There are very few of those "good" Basalt, and this whole thing is generally more of a myth.
(Apr. 26, 2012  2:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is really not much difference ... There are very few of those "good" Basalt, and this whole thing is generally more of a myth.

There is nothing at all mythical about the extreme variance in Basalt weights, and the difference is astronomical when you get a particularly heavy one. They're not really that rare, either - I believe several of our members own ones that are as much as two or three grams heavier.

However, it is not really true that the first lot of Basalt has more consistently heavy ones - it seems almost entirely random.
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:29 PM)Hazel Wrote: However, it is not really true that the first lot of Basalt has more consistently heavy ones - it seems almost entirely random.

That is what I was referring to. Somebody here had been super delusional about that special lot number ... It was crazy.
does anyone know the real reason why Hasbro isn't making TH170 and replacing it with AD145?
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:33 PM)Snarf Wrote: does anyone know the real reason why Hasbro isn't making TH170 and replacing it with AD145?

There is no communication between Hasbro and the Beyblade community ...
Why do fakes suck so much, aren't they made from the same materials as real ones?
The quality of fake Beyblades ranges from terrible to pretty close to the real thing. Fakes suck because they are made with cheap materials, assembled cheaply. That is why official Takara-Tomy products/Takara-Tomy licensed should be purchased because only then can high quality be insured. That and fakes are illegal.
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:43 PM)Hobbybey Wrote: Why do fakes suck so much, aren't they made from the same materials as real ones?

No, they are made from a lot cheaper materials.

I bought a Rapidity bey at some yard sale for $3 and the track broke on contact with another real bey.
I was wondering: is AS actually good, or does nobody really know since it only comes with Sol Blaze?
i have a question about the beyblade tournaments, how come there's no tournaments near rochester,mn like minneapolis/st.pual, mn or iowa? can you pm if you can thanks.
what other beyblade tourments do you have in michigan
Is Duo or Flash better in their superior catagories
You can't really compare two parts from different categories... Either way, Flash has the ability to beat Duo consistently.
but duo has a lot good stamina and defense also..... and you will probably have to use a NIB flash as flash gets worn down *quickly*......
Is there an archive of past competitive metal fight Beyblade customization lists? I would love to see how the metagame has evolved and what some of the better, albeit outclassed, combos exist for older parts. My searches have not turned up anything.