Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which Box is bigger: The Zero G RB or the boosters.
I think the Boosters could be a little bit biger but i dont really see any difference.
(Jul. 26, 2012  12:58 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Which Box is bigger: The Zero G RB or the boosters.

It varies, but the Random Booster Zero G box is considerably more robust than the Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD box.
What is tornado stalling?
Hello but do anybody know what is a good energy ring that can expose screw contact points
(Jul. 26, 2012  4:10 AM)Cold Apples Wrote: What is tornado stalling?

Launching an Attack type in a way that it follows and touches the Tornado Ridge on a stadium, for a while. Some Beyblades that are not Attack Types can also do it, but more rarely.
So like the opsosite of flower atttack? So the beyblade spins around the stadum.
(Jul. 26, 2012  4:20 AM)Cold Apples Wrote: So like the opsosite of flower atttack? So the beyblade spins around the stadum.

Exactly. It is essentially an uncontrolled Attack type.
Zero X

I am unsure if it belongs in Build me a combo but I will answer reguardless.
I have heard that Pisces is one of the best Clear wheels for Screw I am sure there are a few more but Pisces is supposedly the best.
CW's that expose more of the contact points are best for screw. Horologium is a good CW to use for screw I have heard.
(Jul. 26, 2012  6:44 AM)Tri "Violence Wrote: CW's that expose more of the contact points are best for screw. Horologium is a good CW to use for screw I have heard.

Yes, that is correct. Smile
Aaand, its not Horologium, but Horogium.
which beyblade is better hellkerbecsbd145ds or twisted tempo145wd
Where can i Find a E230? i mean which beyblade does it come with?
@dragonPhang101 Hell Kerbecs is better out of the box it also has BD145 which is very useful for defense. Twisted Tempo is not very bad either but most of its parts are either too common(145 and WD) or outclassed(Twisted MW).
MaskedBlader_UK E230 comes with Thief Phoenic and Samurai Saramanda from the Zero-G random booster vol. 1
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:51 AM)MaskedBlader_UK Wrote: Where can i Find a E230? i mean which beyblade does it come with?

Comes with either Thief Phoenic E230ES, or Samurai Saramanda E230ES.

EDIT: GCF sorry, my bad.
Theif Pheonic has GCF, not ES and that clear wheel is a green recolour of Lacerta. It even says so on it, though it's very hard to read.
(Jul. 26, 2012  12:57 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Theif Pheonic has GCF, not ES and that clear wheel is a green recolour of Lacerta. It even says so on it, though it's very hard to read.

Ah, yeah I know. It's been corrected now, cheers! Smile
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:56 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2012  10:51 AM)MaskedBlader_UK Wrote: Where can i Find a E230? i mean which beyblade does it come with?

Comes with either Thief Phoenic E230ES, or Samurai Saramanda E230ES.

EDIT: GCF sorry, my bad.

He should have been redirected to the Metal Fight Beyblade - Track List on Beywiki ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...evator_230
(Jul. 26, 2012  11:31 AM)Insomniac Wrote:

It is a Lacerta CW. It looks fantastic in green !
It's from the Hasbro double pack (Starbooster attack???) with Galaxy Pegasus and Thunder Lacerta.
Which is better to get

Strongest Blader Set or Zero G Random Booster 1 x2
Strongest Blader Set, IMO.

That probably goes in Purchase Consultation, though.
Oh Srry got kinda was confused since it was a question lol