Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 22, 2012  10:36 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: How would i host my own? just get a bunch of random kids and then just use a tournament bracket from the super vortex battle set that came with lightning l'drago and storm peg.? to bad there is like only four kids i know who like beyblade lol

Just read this,it should help; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-m...-The-Guide
(Jul. 22, 2012  11:38 PM)Fico(Billy) Wrote: How tall is SWD is it same height as WD or Higher? Does it scrape severly on BD145 or at all?

It's the same height as WD (unfortunately), and it will scrape on BD145 about as much as WD does (maybe a little less since it spins upright longer).
Are there any beyblades that have never been officially released in the US?
How good is the Beyblaster relative to other launchers?
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:34 AM)Beigoma Wrote: Are there any beyblades that have never been officially released in the US?

Many ... ? Are you looking for any in particular, any generations, at least ?
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:44 AM)Cake Wrote: How good is the Beyblaster relative to other launchers?

Its pretty bad,there are videos on youtube showing it being used though.
Relatively current. Something that I would have a reasonable chance of getting ahold of. Like BBG-17 series, want to know if it will eventually be released in US or remain Japan only.

(Jul. 23, 2012  3:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  3:34 AM)Beigoma Wrote: Are there any beyblades that have never been officially released in the US?

Many ... ? Are you looking for any in particular, any generations, at least ?

(Jul. 23, 2012  4:06 AM)Beigoma Wrote: Relatively current. Something that I would have a reasonable chance of getting ahold of. Like BBG-17 series, want to know if it will eventually be released in US or remain Japan only.

Many recolours by TAKARA-TOMY will simply never be released by Hasbro. More regular Zero-G releases should still be done by Hasbro, however, seeing as they totally corrupted 4D Metal Wheels, I honestly do not think we can just take Chrome Wheels as "granted" by Hasbro; they might change something to them too, since they can other Synchrom ...

We are also not certain about Omega Dragonis and Mercury Anubius, but their releases by Hasbro are probable.

Generally, anything that was clearly owned by a character in the anime will necessarily be made by Hasbro too.
Is the Takara Tomy version of Hell Kerbecs enough better that its worth $5 more?
(Jul. 23, 2012  9:02 PM)tysonist Wrote: Is the Takara Tomy version of Hell Kerbecs enough better that its worth $5 more?

Not really. Even though TT is better, it's not better enough to be worth $5 more...
Thank you, and also what is an anti-meta combo?
Anti-Meta (aka Anti-Attack) combos are heavy Defense combos put on an aggressive setup (using RF/R2F/LRF/etc.). Examples include combos such as:MF-H Diablo Kerbecs/Unicorno II TH170RF, MF-H Basalt ___ R145RF.
Maybe not heavy in weight, but pretty much heavy in Defense.
How do you fix a Metal Face Heavy?
Depends what the problem is. Is it broken?
He probably broke the metal part off the plastic screw part, get what I'm saying?
(Jul. 23, 2012  11:51 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Depends what the problem is. Is it broken?
It had broken into 3 pieces after I had made a MF-H Diablo Aquario BD145DS

Sounds like it's time to make jewelry out of it (that's what I do with my broken Face Bolts anyway, heh). If it's in three pieces I don't think you'll be able to put it back together in any tournament-legal way.
(Jul. 24, 2012  12:13 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Sounds like it's time to make jewelry out of it (that's what I do with my broken Face Bolts anyway, heh). If it's in three pieces I don't think you'll be able to put it back together in any tournament-legal way.
Ah Man....atleast I still have MFs...
Which bottom should I use for Reviser Saramanda 90_
RDF
RS
CS
Thanks Bros!
(Jul. 20, 2012  4:57 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Hey everyone! I've got a bunch of questions that have been running through my head lately, so I figured I'd finally put them up here. Thanks in advance! Grin
1. How much does the Killerken Chrome Wheel weigh?
2. How much recoil does it have? (non-synchromed)
3. I'm planning on buying a Dark Bull T-T Booster. Which mold of H145 does it have?
4. How quickly does Metal Flat wear?
5. Is Ray Gil's Ray unbalanced?
6. I've had my RDF for 3-4 weeks, IIRC. It has some slight aggression. Is that normal?
7. Is the Metal Masters Nightmare Rex have an opaque Track/Tip, or translucent ones?
Putting this up to make sure #4 is addressed. Thanks again! Grin

Death Bro: Use CS if you want a Stamina/Defense hybrid combo (Synchroms have pretty bad Stamina, so scratch that.), use RS for pure defense (it has some balance issues, though), use RDF for pure defense and with the addition of a tiny bit of "Life After Death".
I'd personally recommend using RDF, but it's sort of a matter of personal preference.

(Jul. 24, 2012  2:37 AM)Death Bro Wrote: Which bottom should I use for Reviser Saramanda 90_
RDF
RS
CS
Thanks Bros!

I know I recommended those parts to you in the "Build Me a Combo" topic, but you need to go back there to ask this question. Smile
(Jul. 24, 2012  2:37 AM)Death Bro Wrote: Which bottom should I use for Reviser Saramanda 90_
RDF
RS
CS
Thanks Bros!

RS would be the best choice. It would be good for a low height defender. Also this would be better to ask in Build Me a combo #2