Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 22, 2012  2:36 AM)geetster99 Wrote: is leone a good cw for duo

Aquario & Cancer are better choices.
Out of every tip in the Defense series(SD,D,WD and PD), Which one Has the best Stamina?
Probably PD.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:50 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Out of every tip in the Defense series(SD,D,WD and PD), Which one Has the best Stamina?

IMO, D.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:50 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Out of every tip in the Defense series(SD,D,WD and PD), Which one Has the best Stamina?

Most cases its D or PD. But if your using AD145 or W145 the best choice is WD
(Jul. 22, 2012  7:18 AM)BattleLion Wrote: What does MB, MF, and M means..?
MB is a tip its full form is Metal Ball and MF means Metal face.
how do we get an PD tip?
(Jul. 22, 2012  9:12 AM)aurawolf Wrote: how do we get an PD tip?

You buy or trade for it....
what performence tips do u think will go well with this combo?
Diablo Nemesis TH170
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:28 AM)miningforiorn Wrote: what performence tips do u think will go well with this combo?
Diablo Nemesis TH170

Try the build me a combo #2 thread Smile
(Jul. 22, 2012  9:12 AM)aurawolf Wrote: how do we get an PD tip?

It comes with the LED Shooter.
Actually correct me if im wrong but i would believe "miningforiorn" did post that question in the right thread.

After all its just a question is it not? Where as "build me a combo" thread is more of list your parts and they make you one..
(Jul. 22, 2012  7:43 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  7:18 AM)BattleLion Wrote: What does MB, MF, and M means..?
MB is a tip its full form is Metal Ball and MF means Metal face.

You should not have answered that. You should have simply redirected him to the Beywiki article called "Beyblade Parts List", where all of that is written ... BattleLion has been here long enough that he should know about Beywiki as resource now.

(Jul. 22, 2012  12:47 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: Actually correct me if im wrong but i would believe "miningforiorn" did post that question in the right thread.

After all its just a question is it not? Where as "build me a combo" thread is more of list your parts and they make you one..

No, ZX was correct to redirect him there. All combination advice should be seeked in the "Build me a combo!" thread, not here.
Which Beyblade Is Better?
Scythe Kronos
Death Quetzalcoatl
Fusion Hades
Jade Jupiter
or
Beat Lynx Pinching_eyes_2
dont think my launcher is cause its a dragoon g reverse shooter and i got from the same guy as my friend whos had it for a year now
Are the plastic generation parts compatible with the metal series?
No. The Metal Series and it offshoots, the Hybrid Wheel System and Zero G Series, were a complete redesign of beyblade. They are not compatable with anything earlier.
I can't make a good attack type bey for a tournament. What should I do?Crying
How often are tournaments? where can I find a local one?
(Jul. 22, 2012  10:15 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: How often are tournaments? where can I find a local one?

You might find one here; http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events or you can host your own.
How would i host my own? just get a bunch of random kids and then just use a tournament bracket from the super vortex battle set that came with lightning l'drago and storm peg.? to bad there is like only four kids i know who like beyblade lol
How tall is SWD is it same height as WD or Higher? Does it scrape severly on BD145 or at all?