Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well that sucks because over here im unbeaten and want to face some good bladers
I have a few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering..
1. Is a 6 minute BGrin mold good?
2. Is Saramanda Saramanda better then Duo?(Defense)
3. Do all zero-g boosters come with MSF?
How do you make a new thread? I really need to find out.
5t3a1thBatt13r Wrote:Would adding too much weight to a bey be a problem? I tried putting a Gasher ring and Metal Face on a Twisted combo of mine, but it didn't work well. But when I made it with a medium-light ring and normal face, it did well. For some reason, my Metal Face doesn't really add much advantage to my defensive combos, especially my Twisted wheel.

It is probably a problem with the Bottom and Track you are using, because Basalt generally needs the extra weight.

(Jul. 20, 2012  10:12 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: I have a few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering..

It should be good enough, yes. At least it is not only five minutes.

Probably not, and not in all aspects.

For the moment yes.

(Jul. 20, 2012  10:22 PM)Mathayus123 Wrote: How do you make a new thread? I really need to find out.

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys. You should however check the Help section to find your answer.
(Jul. 20, 2012  10:22 PM)Mathayus123 Wrote: How do you make a new thread? I really need to find out.

You have to go to a certain forum,like "Beyblade General" and click new topic at the top or bottom of the page. Good luck Smile EDIT: Ninja'd by Kai-V
(Jul. 20, 2012  10:12 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: I have a few questions if someone wouldn't mind answering..

1. I'd say yeah. They've been known to go up to around 8 minutes IIRC, so you got a decent one. It isn't any 3 minutes or less one.
2. I would have to say no. While it has the advantage of weight, it really doesn't perform better in my experience.
3. Yes. All boosters so far have come with MSFs, while starters and sets have not.

Mathayus123
Use the search function, that's been answered billions of times.
Also, how can you not see it? It's relatively obvious...

EDIT: Ninjas everywhere.
(Jul. 19, 2012  5:19 PM)Jan★ Wrote: Well, it isn't supposed to be THAT tight, as you describe it... :\
May be a manufacturing defect...

It can only spin freely if i loosen the face. Even that isn't enough for it to change modes when attacked.
Yeah, I figured that with the track too. Would a track that spreads out to the edge under the fusion wheel, like SW145 as an example, be what's fighting against the added weight?
Hey what is a good combo for a spin stealer like meteo l drago to be in order to take down 230 combos and BD145 Combos
So I got dragoon g and every time I launch it the prongs crack and I can't get enough spin out of it
The launcher must be defective. You'll have to use another one...
(Jul. 20, 2012  11:18 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Hey what is a good combo for a spin stealer like meteo l drago to be in order to take down 230 combos and BD145 Combos

i think this goes in the "Build me a Combo #2" thread
Whats the difference between DF145 and W145?They all look the same.Tired
Beywiki article for DF145;

Beywiki article for W145.

W145 basically does what DF145 was designed to do, but way better.

EDIT:
DF145:
[Image: DF145.jpg]

W145:
[Image: Track_w145_img.jpg]
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:25 AM)Kye#4 Wrote: Whats the difference between DF145 and W145?They all look the same.Tired

The gimmick of it is basically the same .. But DF145 Has only 4 Blades, while W145 has more.

Here are the pictures to show the difference..
EDIT: Ninja'd by ????
(Jul. 18, 2012  11:56 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:55 AM)zeneo Wrote: hahahahaha!
beywheelz is not an anime!
you won't see it on cartoon network!
it's just hasbro designer's weird dream

Please don't reply to answers to which you don't know ..

Yes, It is an anime, to fill the "shortened" episodes of Metal Fury/4D. It will run for about 13 episodes, after Metal Fury has aired.

Quote:Where can I watch Beywheelz? It's not on my tv in my country so I'm asking if there is a download or stream for it?
There will most-likely be people who will upload the episodes, if it is not available in your country.

Oh I see, I heard that it's not very great as an anime so I want to see it myself. Thanks
What is the best mode to use E230 to its full defense potential against Flash? And if you could,could you explain which mode is which? I get confused with these kind of things..
I just bought a Ray Gil, (100RSF) What is the best stadium for it? And my other bey is Gravity Destroyer (AD145WD)
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:41 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: What is the best mode to use E230 to its full defense potential against Flash? And if you could,could you explain which mode is which? I get confused with these kind of things..

Its "Boost Mode".

You should read zionson's draft for Thief Phoenic, since it explains both modes more.

(Jul. 21, 2012  3:43 PM)Tommeh Wrote: I just bought a Ray Gil, (100RSF) What is the best stadium for it? And my other bey is Gravity Destroyer (AD145WD)

The best BeyStadium for any Beyblade is the BeyStadium Attack Type.
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:41 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: What is the best mode to use E230 to its full defense potential against Flash? And if you could,could you explain which mode is which? I get confused with these kind of things..

Its "Boost Mode".

You should read zionson's draft for Thief Phoenic, since it explains both modes more.

(Jul. 21, 2012  3:43 PM)Tommeh Wrote: I just bought a Ray Gil, (100RSF) What is the best stadium for it? And my other bey is Gravity Destroyer (AD145WD)

The best BeyStadium for any Beyblade is the BeyStadium Attack Type.

Thank you,Kai-V. You're the best!
Can a bet without a metal face beat the same bey with one?
It depends what the Beyblades are, but usually, a Metal Face is almost always better for a Beyblade.
Sure you can bet!

But you can't just slap a Metal Face on your combo and expect it to be better; it depends on what goal you're trying to achieve with it. Attack types benefit from Metal Faces because they usually have a lot of recoil, and the MF lessens that with extra weight. Defense types always want to stay in the stadium and out-spin an opposing Attacker, so the extra weight helps in that aspect as well. But when it comes to Stamina types, they benefit most from having the majority of their weight distributed around their perimeter, so the central weight would only hinder them.

So, if you were asking if a Bey without Metal Face can beat one that's using one, then the answer is "yes."
Thanks for the info I'll have to get a metal face.
is leone a good cw for duo