Ask a question, get an answer! #2

hey i am new here and do any of you guys sell big bang pegasis plz reply back to cosmicblader123
(Jul. 12, 2012  7:39 PM)cosmicblader123 Wrote: hey i am new here and do any of you guys sell big bang pegasis plz reply back to cosmicblader123

Oh... That makes sense.
Anyway, you might want to look around this Sub-Forum for that, 'cause this is not the right place to put your question in; http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading
If you can't find any there, make a thread in this Sub-Forum: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Buying
what performance tip gives the most stamina+attack
MF. Doesn't really have any recoil handling abilities though.
what beyblades have a mf performance tip???
(Jul. 12, 2012  11:43 PM)B1ck_Fr05t Wrote: what beyblades have a mf performance tip???

So far there's only Scew capricorne and Screw Lyra if I'm correct. (spiral and lyre for hasbro)
(Jul. 12, 2012  11:43 PM)B1ck_Fr05t Wrote: what beyblades have a mf performance tip???

Spiral Capricorn 90MF and Screw Lyra ED145MF.
I thought the light launcher 2 was stronger, plus, unicorno was released before the ll2. So, what is a stronger launcher?
what is a good attack combo for hell kerbecs???
(Jul. 12, 2012  11:54 PM)Karl Wrote: I thought the light launcher 2 was stronger, plus, unicorno was released before the ll2. So, what is a stronger launcher?
Strength wise, it sorta goes like this.
Rev up Launcher>Bey Launcher> Compact Launcher/LL2> standard Hasbro launcher/ Pre LL2 TT launcher using TT ripcord > standard Hasbro launcher/ Pre LL2 TT launcher using Hasbro ripcord

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong there.
I didn't get what you said at all -_-
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:02 AM)Karl Wrote: I didn't get what you said at all Tired

The list is from strongest to weakest. So if your looking for the strongest launcher, go for the rev up. However, The beylauncher is a lot easier to use, and is very powerful as well. Both are stronger than LL2 when launched at full power.

Sorry about confusing you the first time. Now go out and blast the competition away!
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:05 AM)Slee Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:02 AM)Karl Wrote: I didn't get what you said at all Tired

The list is from strongest to weakest. So if your looking for the strongest launcher, go for the rev up. However, The beylauncher is a lot easier to use, and is very powerful as well. Both are stronger than LL2 when launched at full power.

Sorry about confusing you the first time. Now go out and blast the competition away!

Also, the Rev-Up is very unreliable, as the launches aren't always powerful...
OK,I have posted my first video on youtube(It's by HellFireMan18,check it out).And now I want to make an AMV.How do I make an AMV?
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:16 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:05 AM)Slee Wrote: [quote='Karl' pid='989795' dateline='1342134130']
I didn't get what you said at all Tired

Also, the Rev-Up is very unreliable, as the launches aren't always powerful...
[/quote\]
Finally!Someone agrees with me.
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:17 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: How do I make an AMV?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+make+an+amv

This is the totally wrong place+forum to ask this.

(Jul. 13, 2012  12:20 AM)Insomniac Wrote:

This is the totally wrong place+forum to ask this.

Um,This tells about RAM.I want to make an AMV.Sorry if i'm sounding rude,but that doesn't really help.
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:20 AM)Insomniac Wrote:

It is Ask a question,get an answer Right?I want to make an AMV.A beyblade AMV.I asked how to,and I got critisized.
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:25 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Um,This tells about RAM.I want to make an AMV.Sorry if i'm sounding rude,but that doesn't really help.

This is the wrong place+forum+thread to ask technical questions. If you cannot search this simple question on Google, I'm ifraid I can't help you :\

(Jul. 13, 2012  12:25 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: It is Ask a question,get an answer Right?I want to make an AMV.A beyblade AMV.I asked how to,and I got critisized.

:\
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

An AMV, regardless of what anime you are making one for, is an AMV. So, what I am saying is that on google, you can find guides on making AMV's.

If I argue further, I will probably get another un-affordable warning, so I'm gonna stop posting in response to this Lips_sealed
is it just me or do CS bottoms wear down quicker than most MFB bottoms? Just asking.
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:27 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:25 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Um,This tells about RAM.I want to make an AMV.Sorry if i'm sounding rude,but that doesn't really help.

This is the wrong place+forum+thread to ask technical questions. If you cannot search this simple question on Google, I'm ifraid I can't help you :\

I see what you did there...

I think it all depends on the CS, like what brand it is, or how often you use it. I have trouble getting my CS to wear down, actually.
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:51 AM)GM Phantom Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:27 AM)Insomniac Wrote:

I see what you did there...

I think it all depends on the CS, like what brand it is, or how often you use it. I have trouble getting my CS to wear down, actually.

If you make really heavy illegal beys, it wears down kinda quick. I've been testing my spare CS doing this, and it's done pretty good.
(Jul. 13, 2012  12:47 AM)EarthAquila22 Wrote: is it just me or do CS bottoms wear down quicker than most MFB bottoms? Just asking.

It does partially depend on the brand. Hasbro CS tend to be more aggressive. So they need more time to wear and become more defensive. From my personal observations it seems the rubber on most Hasbro CS are some what thicker. So the wear does take longer.
hey what is better l drago gurdian or cosmic pegasis
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:29 AM)cosmicblader123 Wrote: hey what is better l drago gurdian or cosmic pegasis

defy "better"
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:30 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:29 AM)cosmicblader123 Wrote: hey what is better l drago gurdian or cosmic pegasis

defy "better"
Actually, you mean "define". (Click to View)
Anyways, if you are asking for purchase-wise, please ask here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863