Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Search function currently not functional on current device :I

But... what are the dimensions of a BeyPoint card?
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:04 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Search function currently not functional on current device :I

Same size as an American Debit Card/Credit Card. Which I guess is the same size as a Canadian Credit Card.
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:45 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: I've seen from one of our toy shops here
That the Big Bang Pegasis DX set has a picture of a Beypoint card with it....
Normally if it has a Beypoint Card picture on it it comes with it right?

No, there are a lot of products that just advertise the BeyPoint Card with the new prize system the WBBA has, but the item itself almost always does not come with a BeyPoint Card.
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:04 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Search function currently not functional on current device :I

Same size as an American Debit Card/Credit Card. Which I guess is the same size as a Canadian Credit Card.

...and that is what size cmxcm?
So you mean even if it said it comes with a BeyPoint Card in the box, it still doesn't come with it?
And it's a Hong Kong version 60 percent
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:44 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: So you mean even if it said it comes with a BeyPoint Card in the box, it still doesn't come with it?
And it's a Hong Kong version 60 percent

You can read Japanese and see that it says it comes with a BeyPoint Card ? What I am telling you is that most boxes will advertise the BeyPoint Card and its system of prizes, but only four or five items actually come with a BeyPoint Card.

As far as I know, Hong Kong does not use the BeyPoint Card at all though, so there would never be any in Hong Kong products.
Nah but there is a Beypoint Card picture....
But anyways thanks, and yeah probably it's better for me to ask

Edit: It's a Hong Kong version so i'm thinking there really is none but i just wanted to make sure...
Look, the BeyPoint Card only comes in the following products :
- BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
- BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS
- BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
- BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

And only those items from Japan come with the BeyPoint Card. If they are from Hong Kong, Korea, or anywhere else, then they do not have the BeyPoint Card.
(Jul. 07, 2012  5:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Look, the BeyPoint Card only comes in the following products :
- BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
- BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS
- BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
- BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

And only those items from Japan come with the BeyPoint Card. If they are from Hong Kong, Korea, or anywhere else, then they do not have the BeyPoint Card.

Okay, thanks!
What stadium does the hongkong/korea (sonokong) version of gravity perseus ultimate reshuffle set come with?
aand does it come with a 3 seg grip, coz after reading the previous post, I assume sonokong does not use beypoint cards and that is what the 3seg grip degsined for, is it not?
(Jul. 07, 2012  6:06 AM)GalaxyHart Wrote: What stadium does the hongkong/korea (sonokong) version of gravity perseus ultimate reshuffle set come with?
aand does it come with a 3 seg grip, coz after reading the previous post, I assume sonokong does not use beypoint cards and that is what the 3seg grip degsined for, is it not?

It still comes with a 3 Segment Launcher Grip. However, it does not come with a beypoint card just like all the other Gravity Persues Reshuffle set.
Look at the list that Kai-V made that had Beypoint cards with them...
And it does not come with any type of stadium.

EDIT : Wait, my bad. I read your post wrongly.
(Jul. 07, 2012  6:32 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: It still comes with a 3 Segment Launcher Grip. However, it does not come with a beypoint card just like all the other Gravity Persues Reshuffle set.

Actually, I think it does come with a recoloured Wide Square Type BeyStadium.

While Korea indeed does not use the BeyPoint Card, SonoKong still released the 3 Segment Launcher Grip because they also produced some custom character cards to insert in it instead of the BeyPoint Card. Those custom cards notably come in the SonoKong Reshuffle Set Perseus Ver.
(Jul. 07, 2012  12:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  6:32 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: It still comes with a 3 Segment Launcher Grip. However, it does not come with a beypoint card just like all the other Gravity Persues Reshuffle set.

Actually, I think it does come with a recoloured Wide Square Type BeyStadium.

While Korea indeed does not use the BeyPoint Card, SonoKong still released the 3 Segment Launcher Grip because they also produced some custom character cards to insert in it instead of the BeyPoint Card. Those custom cards notably come in the SonoKong Reshuffle Set Perseus Ver.

So you mean the SonoKong comes with a WSS? Mine didn't, thou mine is TT...

EDIT: Oh wait the SonoKong one really comes with one, Here is a pic= http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?um=1&hl=...6,s:0,i:84

Does the Strongest Blader set come with a launcher? I don't see one on the package, and Beywiki doesn't mention one, so I assume it doesn't.
Nope, it sure doesn't.
Besides ebay does anyone know where I can get a new original Flash Leopard 1 and/or a Burning Kerberus?:\
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:52 PM)AnimefanX Wrote: Besides ebay does anyone know where I can get a new original Flash Leopard 1 and/or a Burning Kerberus?:\

Sadly eBay or Amazon is the way to go. Considering they are no longer made they will cost you some. I saw a Burning Kerberous NIB on eBay for around $50
I have a really small chip on my Unicorno Clear Wheel (near the tip of one of the horns) and a small chip on my Beafowl CW. Are they illegal? Or are they not significant enough to be illegal?
As long as it doesnt change the affect of the beyblade's performance. No
(Jul. 07, 2012  12:57 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: EDIT: Oh wait the SonoKong one really comes with one, Here is a pic= http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?um=1&hl=...6,s:0,i:84

I cannot see the picture ... Find the proper link.
Oh well thanks for the help anyway Dark_Mousy. although the flash leopard 1 I see on amazon it says Flash Leopard 2 but has a pic of 1Chocked_2
Quick question how do you put a link and a picture on these treads?:\
(Jul. 08, 2012  1:10 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: Quick question how do you put a link and a picture on these treads?:\

[ img ] link for pic [ / img ]

Just remove spaces.
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:29 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: I are confusedChocked_2

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

However, this topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys anyway.