Ask a question, get an answer! #2

U guys arr just.....

I don't want to make a combo
I just want to know which is better at stamina (not the solo spin time) in battle.

I know both are outclassed by phantom and others

I thought it was a simple question and it truly belongs to this threat cz its a question
(Jul. 05, 2012  4:30 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: U guys arr just.....

I don't want to make a combo
I just want to know which is better at stamina (not the solo spin time) in battle.

I know both are outclassed by phantom and others

I thought it was a simple question and it truly belongs to this threat cz its a question

It is a question about which would go better in a Stamina customization, so it is easy to figure out why it needs to be asked in the "Build me a combo!" thread ...
(Jul. 05, 2012  2:55 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: I looked everywhere for this. I searched for it I swear.

My question is what does referring someone to the forum do? I just referred my friend.

That belongs in the Question about the WBO thread. Wink
(Jul. 04, 2012  6:08 PM)Ingulit Wrote: That's kind of what I was expecting. A rig like that would be awesome, though, haha!

Although this gives me an idea for a blog post... Hmm.

I have another question: I know B is the favored tip for stamina tests and I know why (it wears evenly, thus removing the factor of tip condition to a degree), but unfortunately I don't actually have a regular B and I'm having trouble finding one for whatever reason. Is WB a suitable substitute, seeing as I have a lot of those?

WB has far less consistent wear than B, so I would stick to similarly worn D series tips and swap all the parts on the independent variable part for half the matches. If the wear is having an effect on the results, it should show up that way (it's why most people include which round changeovers happen and which bey was launched etc etc).

(Jul. 04, 2012  7:21 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Actually th!nk, I wouldn't recommend the Rip Gauge for consistency. The TAKARA-TOMY one (can't remember the proper name atm) is infinitely more consistent and powerful. Kei did some comparative tests between it and the Beylauncher once, and it wasn't quite as good, but it was close. I'd recommend it for consistency over the Rip Gauge anyday though. Plus I own the Rip Gauge, and a standard Hasbro LL is better in my opinion LOL

I was thinking in terms of measuring launch power, so you would only use results where it showed a similar enough power for the launches, if it does that accurately.

Hey does a Mars red Beyluancher LR get stuck like the one from Gravity persues or not becuase my Normal beyluancher LR got stuck during the week i got it and i am thinking about getting a new one.
There is a thread called "Fixing all your Beylaunchers" which has instructions on how to fix a jammed launcher. The design of all Beylauncher LR's is the same, though the one from SonoKong's gravity perseus is much more breakage prone than others, the Takara one is as reliable as any (in fact, it is the longest-lasting one I have owned, though it is now broken).
What zero g stadium is better, BBG-04 attack stadium or BBG-11 defense stadium?
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:08 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: What zero g stadium is better, BBG-04 attack stadium or BBG-11 defense stadium?

BBG-04 is what the WBO plans on using for tournament play I believe, but yeah, your choice...
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:25 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:08 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: What zero g stadium is better, BBG-04 attack stadium or BBG-11 defense stadium?

BBG-04 is what the WBO plans on using for tournament play I believe, but yeah, your choice...

Actually, all of our talks center around making Zero-G a Multi-Stadium Format.

BBG-04 we understand a lot better at the moment, however.
2 questions about L-Drago Destroy.

1) The stickers that it has... is it just red or does anyone know if it's a different type of red?
2) In the video of the L-Drago Destroy unboxing by AkirasDaddy, those "retractors" on the FConfused of his were poking out even in S, while my L-Drago Destroy's are hidden while in S. Should I be worried or is it a different FConfused mold?
Red.

My F:S is like AD's, but you should ask around just to be sure that it might be. It might just be a manufacturing error.
(Jul. 05, 2012  10:32 PM)BH145WD Wrote: 2) In the video of the L-Drago Destroy unboxing by AkirasDaddy, those "retractors" on the FConfused of his were poking out even in S, while my L-Drago Destroy's are hidden while in S. Should I be worried or is it a different FConfused mold?

It should be sticking out in both modes ...
(Jul. 06, 2012  4:19 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  10:32 PM)BH145WD Wrote: 2) In the video of the L-Drago Destroy unboxing by AkirasDaddy, those "retractors" on the FConfused of his were poking out even in S, while my L-Drago Destroy's are hidden while in S. Should I be worried or is it a different FConfused mold?

It should be sticking out in both modes ...

So should I assume that it's a manufacturing error then? Since it's Takara Tomy...
it might be 'top rapidity'.
I once bought a phantom orion thinking it was Takara Tomy, but not realising that it was Top rapidity until 'Defenceblader' told me Uncertain
So it might be top rapidity manufactured, although the only differences that I know of is that they're illiegal in tournaments, can sometimes have manufacting errors/vary slightly from the Takara Tomy modle.
So overall, yep, there are differences,
anyways, hope this helped!!
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:45 PM)Luck Wrote: it might be 'top rapidity'.
I once bought a phantom orion thinking it was Takara Tomy, but not realising that it was Top rapidity until 'Defenceblader' told me Uncertain
So it might be top rapidity manufactured, although the only differences that I know of is that they're illiegal in tournaments, can sometimes have manufacting errors/vary slightly from the Takara Tomy modle.
So overall, yep, there are differences,
anyways, hope this helped!!

The box is Takara Tomy-> Has the logo and everything, all that special stuff under it, and it had the neat packaging with everything the instruction states and I had already checked with the seller that it was Takara Tomy
does it say 'top rapidity' ANYWHERE on it?
(Jul. 06, 2012  7:51 PM)Luck Wrote: does it say 'top rapidity' ANYWHERE on it?

No, not at all.

OK then. It's Takara Tomy made, probably just a manufacturing error then.
Would putting the Metal Frame of the LDrago Guardian 4D wheel on a Meteo wheel be illegal? As far as I'm concerned, the frame is like a metal LDrago ring, and the core is like a rubber Meteo wheel. A.K.A.: Meteo LDrago's material-switched twin/clone.
I don't think it would because L-Drago Guardian is made for it's PC frame.
(Jul. 06, 2012  10:16 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Would putting the Metal Frame of the LDrago Guardian 4D wheel on a Meteo wheel be illegal? As far as I'm concerned, the frame is like a metal LDrago ring, and the core is like a rubber Meteo wheel. A.K.A.: Meteo LDrago's material-switched twin/clone.
As Tech said, no, it would be illegal. The frame on LDG isn't really a "Metal L-Drago II Clear Wheel" and the core isn't really a "Plastic/Rubber Meteo Metal Wheel". The LDG parts are fairly larger than MLD's parts, and also, any 4D Metal Wheel frame/core swapping between two 4D Metal Wheels that are different is illegal for WBO organized play, with the one exception of swapping the PC cores between L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian (because they are almost the same).
Does the HK Version Big Bang Pegasis DX Set come with a Beypoint Card?
No right?
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:27 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Does the HK Version Big Bang Pegasis DX Set come with a Beypoint Card?
No right?

Nope. (Or so, I've heard, but I do believe so).
I've seen from one of our toy shops here
That the Big Bang Pegasis DX set has a picture of a Beypoint card with it....
Normally if it has a Beypoint Card picture on it it comes with it right?
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:45 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: I've seen from one of our toy shops here
That the Big Bang Pegasis DX set has a picture of a Beypoint card with it....
Normally if it has a Beypoint Card picture on it it comes with it right?

Big Bang DX set does come with a Beypoint card. Very nice looking one IMO