Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, I am pretty sure that is correct.
Cloud is a bit bigger, but yeah, Cloud is very similar to Torch...

EDIT: Ninja'd by GB#1!
i been hearing rumors about a beyblade world tournament 2013 it would be really helpful if you told me the truthStupid
Can anyone tell me how to purchase from them directly off of there website (Takara Tomy's website)? I really want to buy a whole lot from them... if anyone can answer my question, it would be really helpful. Thanks.
(Jul. 02, 2012  9:40 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to purchase from them directly off of there website (Takara Tomy's website)? I really want to buy a whole lot from them... if anyone can answer my question, it would be really helpful. Thanks.

You would have to buy from the whole seller. Which is based in Japan. But the shipping probably wouldn't be worth it for you.
(Jul. 02, 2012  9:36 PM)keyoa Wrote: i been hearing rumors about a beyblade world tournament 2013 it would be really helpful if you told me the truthStupid

They announced one at the previous world championship, but there has been no other information on that subject ever since.
What wouldyou recommend for my first 4d bey. Thanks in advance.
(Jul. 02, 2012  10:58 PM)Lief7469 Wrote: What wouldyou recommend for my first 4d bey. Thanks in advance.

It would really depend on the parts you already have. Make sure you get Takara Tomy 4D and not Hasbro 4D. If your looking for pure attack go for Vari Ares, Blitz Unicorno or Flash Sagitario. Flash is my personal favorite 4D. Also Beat Lynx is a good choice for TH170. Phantom orion is very good for stamina. But the one Id get is Duo Uranus.
(Jul. 02, 2012  11:09 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  10:58 PM)Lief7469 Wrote: What wouldyou recommend for my first 4d bey. Thanks in advance.

It would really depend on the parts you already have. Make sure you get Takara Tomy 4D and not Hasbro 4D. If your looking for pure attack go for Vari Ares, Blitz Unicorno or Flash Sagitario. Flash is my personal favorite 4D. Also Beat Lynx is a good choice for TH170. Phantom orion is very good for stamina. But the one Id get is Duo Uranus.

That should have been asked and answered in the Purchase Consultation topic.
I have a new team:
Attack: MF-H Flash Pegasus III CH120R2F
Defense: MF-H Death Sagittario II BD145RS

My last one, Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is great but I don't know if I should a metal face or not. What are your recommendations?
(Jul. 03, 2012  1:41 AM)Flash Wrote: I have a new team:

My last one, Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is great but I don't know if I should a metal face or not. What are your recommendations?

Metal Faces are always good towards combos aiming towards Balance/Defense.
Although, if you intended Kerbecs to be a Stamina type, I suggest switching your Bottom to WD.
(Jul. 03, 2012  1:43 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  1:41 AM)Flash Wrote: I have a new team:

Metal Faces are always good towards combos aiming towards Balance/Defense.
And Attack-types.
This is doctorarl asking how do you start your own official beyblade tournament.
This thread should help you
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-m...-The-Guide
Hey I im not sure if this goes here but i really want to know........
does Divine Chimera have a special move.
kids at my school when we battle they go like ''horn throw destruction ARIES!'' or ''Star blast attack!'' and they launch it very high.
But ive got nothing for chimera Uncertain
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:11 PM)InfiniteHydra16 Wrote: Hey I im not sure if this goes here but i really want to know........
does Divine Chimera have a special move.
kids at my school when we battle they go like ''horn throw destruction ARIES!'' or ''Star blast attack!'' and they launch it very high.
But ive got nothing for chimera Uncertain

I looked a little bit, and it appears that it does not have a special move. It appeared only in manga for an advertisement of Big Bang Bladers.

But use your imagination! Smile
Abberation Saber (Ab-Urr-Ay-Shun Say-Burr).

This is just my suggestion but I put some thought into it.
An "abberation" is a freakish twist of nature (similar to an "abomination" in meaning but reffering to the freakishness, not the freak). This goes with the fact that a Chimera is a freakish amalgamation of other creatures.
The word "saber" was added because "Divine Saber" is a very common special move name for seraphim types and it makes it sound like an atack.

As for what it would do, think "Flame Claw" with light instead of fire. The rollers within the spintrack would accelerate to become a pale yellow blur, flashing at its sides as the bey rushes towards the enemy.
Where are Takara Tomy, SonoKong, and Hasbro beyblades manufactured? Not sold, built. Thanks!
There are factories through out the US and Asia. But mostly Asia (have you ever seen; Made in China?).
How do you tell a SonoKong Bey from a TT one?
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:12 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: How do you tell a SonoKong Bey from a TT one?

It should be labelled on the package...
(Jul. 03, 2012  10:17 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: The Bey I have has both logos.

Then its SonoKong.

Sonokong beys will always have both logos on the package.
I have a question. Are there any Pre-HWS combos that are still competitive? Even against HWS beys?