Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 26, 2012  10:39 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Apparently Zero-G parts can only be used in Zero-G stadiums. Can anyone affirm this...?

That is not true. Did you not read the announcement from earlier in May?
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:43 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:39 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Apparently Zero-G parts can only be used in Zero-G stadiums. Can anyone affirm this...?

That is not true. Did you not read the announcement from earlier in May?

Sorry, I meant regarding WBBA tournaments.
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Would it be illegal to color a clear wheel with a Sharpie? Does anyone know if it affects the bey's performance?
(Jun. 26, 2012  11:40 PM)ElderBow Wrote: Would it be illegal to color a clear wheel with a Sharpie? Does anyone know if it affects the bey's performance?

It would not be illegal, no.
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:45 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Sorry, I meant regarding WBBA tournaments.

Tell me exactly which post you are referring to.
(Jun. 27, 2012  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:45 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Sorry, I meant regarding WBBA tournaments.

Tell me exactly which post you are referring to.

I can't read Japanese. But this is what I read. Could be a mis-translation issue on her part...
[Image: 318012_170138529785850_2043616329_n.jpg]

That is complete bull defecation. There is nothing about such a rule on the WBBA Circle. Tell me where that discussion can be found on Facebook and I will tell the person that they know nothing and that they should not spread lies.

However, this has made me discover that the actual name of these Zero-G "Holy Beasts" is genjuu, which means cryptid, or 'unidentified mysterious creature'.
@Insomniac: That snapshot doesn't mean anything. It's just a random preview of what's inside the link. Specifically, that text is just an introduction.

Kai-V: The content that talks about it might still be inside. Although, I'm with you on this. It all sounds rubbish.

I haven't checked the Circle for a while, but they probably meant Zero G parts are only 'useful' in Zero G Stadiums, not about the legality issue.
I read almost all the Beyblade posts on the first page of the WBBA Circle, and there is nothing about that. Plus, certainly nothing that would have been posted in the last twenty-four hours that would deserve to be brought up as an 'update' fifteen hours ago.
Is Revizer pronounced RevIYzer or revIHzer?
The first one. You could've figured that out from watching the anime, haha.
its all in japanese so i couldnt tell.
Haha, they usually say names like people who speak English do to my knowledge. You can tell when they say 'Zero' or 'Shinobu' ect.
Or "ifraidoooo!".

But you could have figured it out reasonably by knowing that it is based on the Leviathan monster, so it would have the same pronunciation for the 'i'.
(Jun. 27, 2012  3:55 AM)Uwik Wrote: @Insomniac: That snapshot doesn't mean anything. It's just a random preview of what's inside the link. Specifically, that text is just an introduction.

I haven't checked the Circle for a while, but they probably meant Zero G parts are only 'useful' in Zero G Stadiums, not about the legality issue.

I know about the "link preview" settings on Facebook, haha.

That is what I thought, that they're saying that Zero-G parts are more effective in their respective stadiums.

(Jun. 27, 2012  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is complete bull defecation. There is nothing about such a rule on the WBBA Circle. Tell me where that discussion can be found on Facebook and I will tell the person that they know nothing and that they should not spread lies.

I proudly welcome you to the Filipino Beybladers Association Inc.

EDIT: Exactly what you said:
[Image: 522126_170442859755417_95175569_n.jpg]

What is the heaviest chrome wheel currently available?...(Please list the top 3 wheels from least heaviest to most heaviest and also include an honorable mention: 4th heaviest.)
(Jun. 27, 2012  5:10 PM)Mu Wrote: What is the heaviest chrome wheel currently available?...(Please list the top 3 wheels from least heaviest to most heaviest and also include an honorable mention: 4th heaviest.)

Saramanda
Revizer
Killerken
Gryph
Ifraid

The last three weigh approximately the same.
(Jun. 27, 2012  5:18 PM)Mu Wrote: This is why you're the best Kai-V !

One of many reasons, yes.
(Jun. 27, 2012  5:27 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2012  5:18 PM)Mu Wrote: This is why you're the best Kai-V !

One of many reasons, yes.
Kai-V knows her stuff, I wish I had went to Toronto so I could battle her in person -_______________-

(Jun. 27, 2012  5:46 PM)othellog Wrote: Kai-V knows her stuff, I wish I had went to Toronto so I could battle her in person -_______________-

Hahah. If only my knowledge translated well into battle ...
(Jun. 27, 2012  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is complete bull defecation. There is nothing about such a rule on the WBBA Circle. Tell me where that discussion can be found on Facebook and I will tell the person that they know nothing and that they should not spread lies.

However, this has made me discover that the actual name of these Zero-G "Holy Beasts" is genjuu, which means cryptid, or 'unidentified mysterious creature'.

As I suspected, a mixture of bad english and Google Translate. What he meant to say is what Uwik suggested( ZG parts being better in ZG stadiums).

As to the second thought, its good to see something good came out of this,haha.
(Jun. 27, 2012  5:49 PM)Insomniac Wrote: As I suspected, a mixture of bad english and Google Translate.

There was nothing to mis-translate though. The words "parts", "Zero-G", and "stadium" were never in the same sentence ...
Can't we have a member that reads fluent japanese written language translate this?
(Jun. 27, 2012  6:43 PM)othellog Wrote: Can't we have a member that reads fluent japanese written language translate this?

Translate what exactly ? Besides Saigo and Brood, it seems that I am the only one who actually understands most Japanese, and I can assure you that there is nothing of interest to translate at the moment.