Ask a question, get an answer! #2

... whatever is the opposite of what you're up against... I don't think counter mode would work well, so use the other mode.
Defense mode and left spin
Which is (slightly) better overall for spin stealing/equalization purposes :

Meteo L Drago II or Gravity Perseus/Destroyer ?
Meteo is slightly better because the rubber is better at spin-stealing than Gravity's metal by itself...

Gravity is actually known well for destabilizing, especially on the combo Gravity Perseus BD145RDF... Meteo L-Drago is known for spin stealing, not so much for destabilization...
Which is (slightly) better overall for spin stealing/equalization purposes :

Meteo L Drago II or Gravity Perseus/Destroyer (Stamina Version CW) ?

The Gaps Of Gravity Would Be Fully Covered.
How good of an average is the 47.5g Basalt weight listed on Beywiki?
How much difference is mine being 48.28 going to make and what should I use to verify the scales that gave this value?
(Jun. 22, 2012  8:56 PM)Mu Wrote: Which is (slightly) better overall for spin stealing/equalization purposes :

Meteo L Drago II or Gravity Perseus/Destroyer (Stamina Version CW) ?

The Gaps Of Gravity Would Be Fully Covered.

Meteo Ldrago is much better. IMO, Gravity isnt very good compared to it. Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD is the best spin stealing combo at this moment.

(Jun. 22, 2012  9:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: How good of an average is the 47.5g Basalt weight listed on Beywiki?
How much difference is mine being 48.28 going to make and what should I use to verify the scales that gave this value?

On average, the 47.5 (the one I have) is useful for lower tier defense combos. Your 48.28 SHOULD do a little better, so use it if you want. I would take some pictures to verify the scales and also list the brand and model.
I was asking how accurate that average was.
(Jun. 22, 2012  10:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I was asking how accurate that average was.

Thats a tough call, I look here and the document says there is only 1 weight for it(when it was last updated), but if you search the thread, there is about a .5-1.0 g weight variation. So its pretty accurate IMO.
I don't think you're getting it. If the 47.5 is from before the knowledge of the variation, it could be anywhere within the range. So far as I can tell, there is no way of knowing when that weight was posted and how much data it was based on.
(Jun. 22, 2012  10:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I don't think you're getting it. If the 47.5 is from before the knowledge of the variation, it could be anywhere within the range. So far as I can tell, there is no way of knowing when that weight was posted and how much data it was based on.

Ahh ok Im sorry I didnt understand. I looked again and there are 3 weights

Arupeao: 47.52 on March 4, 2011
kouji: 47.44 on December 13, 2011
Unknown(the one on the doc) 47.8 on unknown date

Average: 47.6

By then, the variation was known, so there is very reasonable doubt that the variation was not weighed. So I hope this answered your question.
47.5 grams also comes from kyoganken.
So it's reasonably well established then? Time to test my scales I guess.
has a hasbro combo ever won a big compitition?
Depends what you call Hasbro. There are combos that you can make with Hasbro parts, that used to be top-tier.

In fact, the Beyblade World Championships did not include 4D beys, so people had to use parts that Hasbro released. They do not have to be Hasbro parts though. They just have to be parts released by Hasbro.

Hope this helps. Wink
(Jun. 22, 2012  11:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So it's reasonably well established then? Time to test my scales I guess.

Best way to do this is to get a calibration weight (if your scale can auto calibrate from one then get whatever weight it uses).

There is a fair bit of variation in the weights though, generally heavier is better. I can't speak for the accuracy of beywiki's average weight but my basalts all seem to be around there if memory serves me well.
(Jun. 22, 2012  11:58 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: In fact, the Beyblade World Championships did not include 4D beys, so people had to use parts that Hasbro released. They do not have to be Hasbro parts though. They just have to be parts released by Hasbro.
LOL, actually what is funny is that Metal Faces were supposed to be banned from the tournament because Hasbro hadn't released it yet. But at the tournament it was approved.

(Jun. 22, 2012  11:14 PM)awesomeblader96 Wrote: has a hasbro combo ever won a big compitition?

Considering Hasbro is still stuck in the old MFB metagame and hasn't released many 4D beyblades that actually have the gimmicks, I think 4D's are dominating. Therefore "Hasbro" combinations do not usually win, main factor being the new 4D's TT has released.

Hey... For Synchrome, it'll be for combining Chrome Wheels right?
If you were to combine the Crystal Wheels, would it be called Syncrystal?
And, if you were to combine the Crystals Wheels in place of the Chrome Wheels, it'd be illegal right?
(Jun. 23, 2012  1:46 AM)Tris Wrote: Hey... For Synchrome, it'll be for combining Chrome Wheels right?
If you were to combine the Crystal Wheels, would it be called Syncrystal?
And, if you were to combine the Crystals Wheels in place of the Chrome Wheels, it'd be illegal right?
Well, it'd put you at a great disadvantage, so not really any reason to use it competitively. I do like the term Syncrystal though. I think I'll try it now.
Combining Crystal Wheels is not possible, unless you trim the crystal portions down. Chrome Wheels' nub is much shorter, so they can Synchrom, but Crystal Wheels protrude far more.
What is the best Spin Equalizer Utilizing BD145 RDF ?
Probably L-Drago Destroy/Guardian.
No offense but I actually wanted someone else to answer my question...(someone with more experience/more knowledge.)

So to ask my question Again...

What is the best Spin Equalizer Utilizing BD145 RDF ?
LDG has actually won some tournaments. Check the winning combinations thread. Gravity Destroyer has a thread with some testing if you want to look there. As with most things (especially since LDG doesn't have extensive testing if any in this setup), it's difficult to say if one is necessarily greater than the other without putting it into any context.

Sorry if I don't qualify as "experienced" or "knowledgeable" for you, but these are just observations I have made in the Customization Forum.
No,no you definitely do... I just needed someone experienced with this particular set-up...