Ask a question, get an answer! #2

cool. i just wanted to hear it from someone on here who knows more about beys than i do lol.
I'm gonna get a 4D Bey soon so i might as well ask which is the best cause i know very little about that.I want to get Variares DGrin but my friends say i should get Kries cygnus or Death quetzaqoatl.tell me what bey i should get
p.s i dont like thin metal wheels and attack types
That question goes in the "Purchase Consultation" Thread in the Bey marketplace... Remember that next time, but get Death Quetzalcoatl. Death and the tip, RDF, are extremely useful for Defense...
Can Flash ever be illegal. Same for Flame.
What does that mean?
If you make some modifications to those wheels, then they are bound to be deemed illegal...
(Jun. 19, 2012  1:12 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Can Flash ever be illegal. Same for Flame.

No, unless, for instance, you mix it with an additional Metal Wheel or something ... On its own, in a proper combination, both of those Metal Wheels will seemingly never have to become illegal.
(Jun. 19, 2012  1:12 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Can Flash ever be illegal. Same for Flame.
Only if they break like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GdsJHJSaw4 go to 4:00
Hey, is Sharp Ball (from Guardian Revizer) good for defense?
No, it has very little use whatsoever.
In pure defense, which of these performance tips has the most (defense)...?

Rubber Spike (Rubber Sharp)
Rubber Ball
Rubber Defense Flat
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:10 AM)Mu Wrote: In pure defense, which of these performance tips has the most (defense)...?

Rubber Spike (Rubber Sharp)
Rubber Ball
Rubber Defense Flat

RDF>RS>RB, RDF is the best, RS is a good tip, and RB is more of an attack tip.
RS has the most pure defense, but its stamina and balance are terrible.

RDF is (besides CS) probably the most popular defense bottom of choice. Is stays in the stadium relatively well, but its stamina (like RS) is also not good.

RB is definitely my favorite, but not everyone thinks it's on the level of RS and RDF.

©oke RB is not more of an attack tip... What are you talking about?
Also, which MW has the most Upper Smash in MFB ?
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:17 AM)Mu Wrote: Also, which MW has the most Upper Smash in MFB ?

Screw??? I'm Not So Sure On The Box It's Supposed To Be.
Not sure if this should go here, or where, ....or anywhere, but....

Is synchrome pronounced like (sync-krowm) or like (sync-rawm)?
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:43 AM)TriSix Wrote: Not sure if this should go here, or where, ....or anywhere, but....

Is synchrome pronounced like (sync-krowm) or like (sync-rawm)?

Like however you pronounce "chrome".
Thanks, that's been bugging me for a while. I had been calling it like (sync-rawm). Then I looked at the word for a few seconds then realized I may have not been right.
What is the special move for Inferno Gasher?Eee
While we're on the topic of how things are pronounced, am I the only one who pronounces Kreis "crys"(with a soft s)? And then there's the whole matter of Saramanda...
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:17 AM)Mu Wrote: Also, which MW has the most Upper Smash in MFB ?

How heavy does the wheel have to be? Screw fits this bill well, but its weight isn't exactly doing it any favors.
(Jun. 20, 2012  5:40 AM)BeyBlade5000 Wrote: What is the special move for Inferno Gasher?Eee

Inferno Gasher is a 2 pack only bey.It has no anime appearences, so no special moves. You can make one up, though...
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:11 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: While we're on the topic of how things are pronounced, am I the only one who pronounces Kreis "crys"(with a soft s)? And then there's the whole matter of Saramanda...

It is a German word, so you are supposed to pronounce it properly ... I think "cry-s" is a correct way to write the pronunciation, although with a German 'r'.
where can ı bougt old beyblades without eBay
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:05 PM)old-newblader10 Wrote: where can ı bougt old beyblades without eBay

Look in the Bey Market place,you should find some people there.

For the most reliable guy,look here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers

But you still need PayPal.

Most of the plastics are for collection purposes now a days so the prices might be high Wink
My MB and WD always make the bey move around like attack types when used with Basault. My CS never moves around (I've used it every day for 1 year) when used with Basault. What's the deal with my Basault?
Wink
~X-Saber