Ask a question, get an answer! #2

how do you ever come up with the idea to create a beyblade organization
It's quite simple. You want to make an Organization around something you love Wink
Haha,
But overall, Bey Brad is probably the one who could answer the question the best.
Shawn Reeds: That question belongs in the "Questions About the WBO" thread. But Luck was right.
It is a 25 % chance of you getting both Beat Lynx and Gravity Perseus of the 4 boxes you have.
Ok, got it, anyways I oppened them up, and I pulled them!!! <3 and also tornado horuseus, and vulcan tempo!!! <3 <3
Those are decent. You get RSF and RS for starters, and also a BD145. Tornado and Vulcan are rare Metal Wheels (But Hasbro already release them in starters).
Yeah, I its great!! Tho tornado doesnt have much for an attack wheel, and RSF is diffrent from that of my Blitz Unicorno, it moves somewhat faster...
In a bbg random booster 1 when you oppen the box there is the black bag and the sticker sheet, right?, and thats how they confirm the beys with the sticker sheet I guess?
Is it common for limited beys to have some chips on their painted wheels even if they are new ( talking about minor marks if you look at it closely)? Most of mine don't except my sol blaze has a pattern of tiny marks on one of the "scales" on sol. Just wondering
I have a weird question, but it is for a research.
I wanted to know on which brand (Takara Tomy or Hasbro) the fake beys (here for instance Rapitidy) are based.
I know it difficult to know, but it's mostly for the 4D's I'm asking 'cause there will be a major difference between hasbro and TT for the fusion wheels.

Thank you ^^
Well given Rapidity stuff usually comes out well before the hasbro stuff is announced or revealed or anything, it should be uhh, pretty obvious.

BigBangSoda145: It could happen in shipping or be a painting error or whatever but generally any chips indicate use.
What kind of bey is Beat Lynx?
Technically it is a balance type. Beat is used in attack, TH170 for defense or other balance customizations, and WD is used for stamina.
(Jun. 18, 2012  12:37 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Technically it is a balance type. Beat is used in attack, TH170 for defense or other balance customizations, and WD is used for stamina.

TH170 is also thoroughly effective for Stamina.
Legally, you can't.
Also, in depends how it is broken. Snaped in half, use good old' Super Glue.
Trow it away, its not one of the best tips or anything...
Which chrome wheel is better? Phoenic or Saramanda?
(Jun. 18, 2012  4:16 AM)Geremykadoya Wrote: Which chrome wheel is better? Phoenic or Saramanda?

Saramanda is better for defense. Phoenic is pretty untested. But from what little ive done its decent for attack.
Thief Phoenic in Crystal Up Mode is totally underrated at the moment. MSF Thief Phoenic (Crystal Up Mode) CH120R2F makes great metal-on-metal contact with 145-height combos (primarily BD145) and can knock MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS clean out of a BB-10.
Which HMS beyblade has CWD Reverse Defenser?
I believe that question would be better suited here. Wink

EDIT: o hai Kai-V
For some reason (probably the late hour), I was certain we were either in the plastic or in the HMS question thread hah ...
Where is the best place to buy parts to put together a complete launcher , ( string launcher,string suspension, grip, bey point attachment,etc. )??
(Jun. 18, 2012  8:35 AM)dannygarza123 Wrote: Where is the best place to buy parts to put together a complete launcher , ( string launcher,string suspension, grip, bey point attachment,etc. )??
I would recommend Dimsum2u, who is both a seller on the WBO, eBay, or his site. the WBO gets discounts, so I would recommend purchasing from here.

As for future reference, "Stores with Beyblade's in stock" thread, in the Bey-MarketPlace would have been better to ask that question in.