Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What could I use a a substitution for a Beypoint Card in my 3 seg grip?
(Jun. 14, 2012  12:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: Better off just using non-completely-useless-against-absolutely-everything-else combos, though.

Yeah you probably misunderstood me. I'll clarify: From what I've heard it still works well, not just beating Basalt BD145 (which I think is the interpretation you got along with your jumble of words) but other things too. Effectively.

Hopefully that was more definite.
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:23 AM)ElderBow Wrote: What could I use a a substitution for a Beypoint Card in my 3 seg grip?

Really anything credit card-sized.
A Promo Card with just one or two milimetres cut from the length, hah.
(Jun. 13, 2012  8:46 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: It could also be fraying, so he should watch out for that in case it is.
Thats what happened when i first used my rev up but it still worked but now the thing is locked up
And no its not fraying i tried to fix it but it only loses about half a rotation
Also no the handle is still there i got it about a mOnth ago

I'm planning to use RIT Dye on a MFB Track (C145 in this case). Will the dye affect performance in any way to make the Track illegal for WBO Organized Play/Tourneys? Or could I still use it for WBO Events?
Dyes usually don't affect performance, so unless the claws get stuck or something, it will be legal. Smile
What Is The Best Way To Boost Your Collection Smile
Earn lots of money and buy a bunch of Beyblades at once is what I do. Or, just gradually buy one Beyblade at a time.
Got some questions for those with access to Zero-G stadiums/products.

1.How do parts from the older series (I.E. Low Tracks, rubber/metal bottoms) perform in the stadium?

2.Is a grip still worth it with a Zero-G light launcher (the separately sold one)?

2a.In the instance it is, would making Zero-G Light Launchers the preferred method of testing for Zero G be worth it?

I only ask this because I don't have a large collection at the moment.
Ok, which is better for Spin steal: L drago 2, or L drago Guardian?
And what can i do to boost my launch power and aim??
And what can i do to boost my launch power and aim??
(Jun. 14, 2012  10:46 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Got some questions for those with access to Zero-G stadiums/products.

1.How do parts from the older series (I.E. Low Tracks, rubber/metal bottoms) perform in the stadium?

2.Is a grip still worth it with a Zero-G light launcher (the separately sold one)?

2a.In the instance it is, would making Zero-G Light Launchers the preferred method of testing for Zero G be worth it?

I only ask this because I don't have a large collection at the moment.

Low Tracks make the customization scrape the floor a lot, and I think even TAKARA-TOMY realised this because they have only released high Tracks with all the Zero-G products up until now. For the Bottoms though, you should check the Zero-G topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum, because I cannot remember exactly what is up with them.

For both "2" questions, launching in a Zero-G Stadium is quite different to launching in a normal BeyStadium, especially if you are two in it. It will depend, but if we extend the "no stadium touching" rule to whatever Zero-G format we will release, then you release have to make sure that you do not come into contact with the stadium when you launch, which can actually be very difficult. A Launcher Grip is therefore very big and could be a nuisance, but it is still more comfortable, especially if you use a Beylauncher.
The Zero-G Light Launcher allows for horizontal launches fine but, personally, launching vertically is even cooler, and there is still a sort of way you can launch horizontally or embracing the stadium slope. In my opinion, you should try with a Beylauncher first since you probably already own one, and if you do not think you would be able to launch comfortably and without touching the stadium, then consider purchasing a Zero-G Light Launcher.
Ok, i readed the article about beylauncher suspension, i buyed one, so it has a spring in it that avoids the pressure on the inside of the launcher... But, is it really safe to pull all the way with it?
I thought of many ways to keep my beys nice and shiny and I end up of thinking to use a top coat.Will it stick to zinc or does it even keep it from rust?
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:07 AM)Brood Wrote: I thought of many ways to keep my beys nice and shiny and I end up of thinking to use a top coat.Will it stick to zinc or does it even keep it from rust?

1. Yes
2. Technically it's supposed to be rust free as it is. Although oxidation seems to be a problem. Keep in mind to just keep it as a light coat for it to be competitively legal.
Hey Guys! I wanted to know which is better: Basalt 230CS or Basalt 230D. Also, can someone do test results with these two?
The testing part doesn't belong here, so yeah. Smile Those two combos are already known anyways.

Basalt 230D is high track stamina. Basalt 230CS is high track defense, but some will say it is a hybrid of stamina and defense.
Ok but still both are good and awesome, but I really need to know which is better Smile
Should I buy Samurai Ifraid or Guardian Reviser. Also witch combo is better Burn Scorpio145WD or Counter WolfSW145D.[WD is new so is D]
The first question belongs in the "Purchase Consultation" thread. Second one belongs in the "Build me a combo #2!" thread.

(Jun. 15, 2012  12:41 PM)Rule Breaker Wrote: Ok but still both are good and awesome, but I really need to know which is better Smile

I said, that they are two different types, so there is no better. I repeat, they are different. But if you compare let's say Phantom AD145WD and Basalt AD145WD, they are both stamina types, so you can compare them. Wink
K thanks dude Smile
What is the thickest beyblade including 4d beyblades?
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:47 PM)Mr.Me Wrote: What is the thickest beyblade including 4d beyblades?

I believe Big Bang is. Even though Death advertises its height on the box etc, Big Bang is actually thicker, and wider.
Really? Uncertain Personally, i would've pictured something like fang or rock as the thickest.
This is not a answer BTW, since I'm probably wrong. But I am just putting forwardd my thoughts.