Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 06, 2012  9:09 AM)Dark Hole Wrote: Well well I ment T125 I ment in stamina mode cause he never explained what mode, plus in stamina mode I have learnt that's flash is able to nock over 230, but S130 or WA130 would be best because higher is too high and lower then 125 is too low.

Really, well could you PM me some tests? I would like to see a comparison between stamina mode and attack mode on T125.
Can i use a hasbro launcher grip instead of a 3 segment launcher grip for testing?
Yeah, man, just as long as it's an official product of Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, or Sono-Kong and it's not been illegally modefied.
(Jun. 06, 2012  9:00 AM)The Lynx Wrote: Well I choose GB145 (not that I have anything against S130 I just don't have one to test) but for me GB145 just gives me so many K.Oes

Yes, as you can see, th!nk said that its based on personal preference. Smile

Indigo- Thanks for searching and re-posting that post! I actually tried reiterating what th!nk said in my previous post, but I did so in my own words. Tongue_out
And hence the confusion! XD
Guys I think that we are all forgetting that with Flash personal preference makes a big difference.
What do you mean? Dingodigo.
(quote button not working o.O)
(Jun. 06, 2012  1:14 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: Guys I think that we are all forgetting that with Flash personal preference makes a big difference.

Well, if I interpreted your post correctly-

The first line of my previous post says just that. So I wonder why you say the same thing 33 minutes after I said it...

If you have any objections with our suggestions, then keep in mind that instead of considering the preferences of each and every individual, we usually base our suggestions keeping in mind the personal preferences of the majority of the members here; especially the ones who have tested Flash combos thoroughly, and have special knowledge about it. Smile

Hence, its very much possible that your thoughts do not match ours. Its not a matter to worry about for either of us, as this is what personal preference is about! Grin

While The Lynx gave out the whole list of tracks which work well with Flash, I gave the one which is said be the best for Flash.
Now, its upon you to decide as to which one do you prefer to use. Smile

In short, we give answers based on general observations.

I hope you get my point. Smile

If not, look at th!nk's post as an example.

th!nk Wrote:Theoretically it should be good.

In practice, it makes the already awkward weight distribution even more of a problem. Some people like it but generally it's a bad idea.

The last sentence says it all! GB145 is "generally bad", but a few people like it. There's nothing wrong in liking a GB145, but its not what we will prefer suggesting to people, considering that its not a general personal preference(yes I know that this is an oxymoron!).
He probably means that maybe you tested out the following tracks on Flash, S130, GB145 and AD145. Then you realise you can't control GB145 and you just don 't really like S130 so you use AD145, that's personal preference. Then maybe I tested those tracks out, I can't control GB145 and my RF is loose on AD145, so I just use S130. This is pretty horribly worded.

EDIT : Beaten by Janstarblast.
Sorry I didn't see the first line in your post I have a tendency to skip to the main part of a post and I have no qualms with anyones opinion because as you said its a personal choice.
Dingodigo- Oh, don't worry! Its alright, haha! Grin

Back on topic-
I checked my previous post, and saw that my question wasn't well-worded, and also not noticeable. In order to make it noticeable, I'd have to edit out the preceding part of my post, which is an answer to a question asked by a person; which of course, I can't do.

So, re-post! Grin

I wanted to know whether the "bump" on the side of certain Basalt Metal Wheels is useful or not. Does the bump lead to imbalance, thus worsening Basalt's already bad balance(in my Hasbro Basalt Metal Wheel, the bump is exactly ninety degrees from the Spiral Staircase)? Or does it actually grind off more Stamina from the opposing bey?
In a battle if blader is using any dual spin combo with LL2(right) then can he use LL2(left) for the next round??
Yes. As long as you don't change parts.
If I have interpreted the rules correctly, a launcher can be replaced mid-battle only when a Re-Shoot Clause is declared. Moreover, the replaced launcher has to be the exact same type as the original one...
So I think we can't do what you ask for...

EDIT- ???
Beaten by 6 MINUTES?!

Can the Hasbro Custom Grip attach to a BeyLauncher? Or just a Light Launcher?
You mean the one with the angle compass? Only Light Launchers fit. Snipe Launcher fits too.
It doesn't fit any launcher but the Light Launcher. The LL2 kinda fits, but not properly. Not too sure about the Snipe Launcher, but who even uses that anyway, ha ha?

EDIT: Beaten by.. Hey, wait; where'd the old me go? xD
Dunno if this is the right place but would a painted grip be illegal?
(Jun. 07, 2012  2:50 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Dunno if this is the right place but would a painted grip be illegal?

No, it would not. It would have no bearing on performance.
My burn wheel and my bd145 is badly scratched
Bd145 got ripped for about 1 mm long and about 0.1 mm deep
And
Burn from its edge by 0.5mm deep and same long
The overall shape of parts is not changed
However this evil thing is done by a illegal beyblade
Would my parts are still legal for wbo play
@hasbrogeek:
I'd personally say no.
If they are as bad as you make them sound, they would be illiegal. BUT you could get pictures and ask a moderator? Or just one or the other.
QUESTION

Repeating my question again! Grin

(Jun. 06, 2012  1:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Back on topic-
I checked my previous post, and saw that my question wasn't well-worded, and also not noticeable. In order to make it noticeable, I'd have to edit out the preceding part of my post, which is an answer to a question asked by a person; which of course, I can't do.

So, re-post! Grin

I wanted to know whether the "bump" on the side of certain Basalt Metal Wheels is useful or not. Does the bump lead to imbalance, thus worsening Basalt's already bad balance(in my Hasbro Basalt Metal Wheel, the bump is exactly ninety degrees from the Spiral Staircase)? Or does it actually grind off more Stamina from the opposing bey?

Plus,
ANOTHER QUESTION

What is the best method of launching an anti-attack combo? Banking, Sliding Shoot, or Tornado Stall?
If there are any specific type of launches to be used against specific combos, then please explain. Smile
It doesn't make that big a difference that anyone here is aware of. I imagine it would provide extra weight and that would provide defense to make up for the lowered roundness, but I have owned four basalts and all of them have had the bumps and I've actually not seen one without them.

Anti Attack launches I honestly haven't tested that in any huge depth (because MFB is... less than interesting for me at the moment), against attack I usually just sliding shoot as the main aim is to KO the opposing attacker and tornado stalling can open you up to them doing the same and hitting you from behind (as anti-attack will generally be heavier and therefore slower moving). If you're against an opposite spin attacker, then Tornado Stall as the best chance is to get a KO from a head-on collision. Against Stamina, Sliding shoot for a KO is the aim. Against defense, you're going to lose but Tornado Stalling might give you a minor chance, though if you're using a more aggressive anti-attack combo like Diablo (though Duo generally stands a better chance against flash, being more limited against most other things as a tradeoff) you can still attempt a KO via sliding shoot.
Hm... I lack a weighing scale, so it'd be tough to tell whether my Basalt got any heavier or not. Tongue_out

Ah, so there weren't any major tests for anti-attack launches... That's just why I couldn't find anything when I searched! XD
But well, thanks for that! It was quite helpful!

Wow, Duo has now found use in anti-attack combos too?! Seems like I have missed important updates already!
Can anyone in here pls reply to my previous post

Duo is probably better suited to beating attack combinations than Diablo, Death may well be too, but the tradeoff is that they are more limited against other opponents.