Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Oh, I get it. Thanks.
Does Clear Wheels have different molds? I have 3 Capricornes and each one has a different code.
Screw Capricorne (A2)
Storm Capricorne (B1)
Fury Capricorne (AA4)
Is CF a good replacement for RF
(May. 23, 2012  11:06 AM)NaLi Wrote: Is CF a good replacement for RF

No .. CF is not good in the BB-10, or any other stadiums other than the Zero-G ones.

EDIT: Maybe not even the Z-G ..
Then what could be a good replacement for RF in the BB-10 stadium
(May. 23, 2012  10:11 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Does Clear Wheels have different molds? I have 3 Capricornes and each one has a different code.
Screw Capricorne (A2)
Storm Capricorne (B1)
Fury Capricorne (AA4)

No. The Clear Wheel is the same in all of those 3 Beyblades. They just have different colors.

As for the codes, they have something to do with "Injection molding". If I recall correctly, they probably imply that it was manufactured at a different factory or at a different time.

_____

@NaLi, There is nothing that can actually replace RF/ R2F, as rubber tips have their own unique performance. MF is a viable option which has lesser speed, but has more Stamina. RF/R2F will always be the best for pure Attack though.
Oooo, ahhhh. Okay, thank you Relic!
One thing to note though: your Fury Capricorn is the only Hasbro Capricorn you own.
I can tell because TT and Sonokong use a letter and a number while Hasbro uses 2 letters and a number. This holds true for all parts, though the two letters may not be together on all of the Hasbro ones. Sometimes the first letter is seperate for whatever reason.
(May. 22, 2012  11:44 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: You should get the Takara-Tomy string launcher. It is the best launcher to date. It is also better then the Hasbro string launcher.
Actually, i am pretty sure that it has been said that Hasbro's String launchers are just a bit more powerful than Takara-Tomy's Beylaunchers, however the handles brake more easily. Also the most powerful launcher to date is actually Hasbro's Rev-Up launcher, again however, it brakes incredibly easily.
(May. 23, 2012  7:13 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Actually, i am pretty sure that it has been said that Hasbro's String launchers are just a bit more powerful than Takara-Tomy's Beylaunchers, however the handles brake more easily. Also the most powerful launcher to date is actually Hasbro's Rev-Up launcher, again however, it brakes incredibly easily.

Hasbro's handle is actually bigger and stronger than TAKARA-TOMY's. I also do think their power is essentially the same, really.

As Valentin and I have thoroughly observed last week, the Rev-Up Launcher's major flaw is that it is incredibly inconsistant. You could make ten really powerful launches with it, but then it starts severely malfunctionig and either launches very weakly, or does not even make the Beyblade spin at all. And it is not even broken yet : you could try it again a few days later and it will work, for a certain number of times.
On the Takara/Sonokong MFB launcher grip's handle (without the grip mule), and the part that attaches to the actual launcher and holds the beypointer, is there any writing or graphics, or is it just bare?
It just has "Beypointer" pressed into it:

^^ Alright, thank you. I guess the one I found is fake then.
Well, you know that Hasbro released theirs without it the word Beypointer, but rather this design:

If you need help determining its legitimacy, though, you should post a link to the item in "the theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching."
(May. 24, 2012  12:41 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Well, you know that Hasbro released theirs without it the word Beypointer, but rather this design:

*snip*

If you need help determining its legitimacy, though, you should post a link to the item in "the theflightyellz's guide to fakes and searching."

Thanks again. The Launcher grip I found doesn't look like the hasbro one I have already, nor the one you described, but was found with a legitimate beyblade with Sonokong and Takara logos, which is why I asked. I'm going to post in the thread you suggested for further clarification, even though I'm fairly certain it is fake
Could you please explain to me the various functions of the different Hasbro launchers? I have access to Hasbro products only, so please bear with me!
(May. 24, 2012  5:41 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Could you please explain to me the various functions of the different Hasbro launchers? I have access to Hasbro products only, so please bear with me!

You want to be explained what each does, or you want us to recommend you the best ones and why ?
Is it really true that hasbro rev up doesn't work after a few launches
Has anyone else tried this
(May. 24, 2012  5:51 AM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Is it really true that hasbro rev up doesn't work after a few launches
Has anyone else tried this

Valentin and I ? Do we not count ?
(May. 24, 2012  5:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  5:41 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Could you please explain to me the various functions of the different Hasbro launchers? I have access to Hasbro products only, so please bear with me!

You want to be explained what each does, or you want us to recommend you the best ones and why ?

I would like to be explained what each does, and how you would rate its overall performance, if you'd please.
Rev up launchers only brake of you try launching techniques, pull string while upside down and when you pull the string to the side and ruin the outer frame. These are what can brake rev up launchers
That thing also happen with the string launchers
Side pulling breaks them
There must be some internal mechanism responsible for what kai v is saying about the rev ups.
I find out that hasbro sells string launchers and rev up launchers as metal fusion and as metal masters

so is there any power difference bw the metal fusion and metal masters version of these launchers or just the design is different
how long can Screw Capricorn spin solo in a hasbro stadium?

Thanks to who ever replies!!!