Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ok, so I was planning on buying a Takara-Tomy bey and asked in purchase consultation. I have now narrowed it down to Basalt Horogium and Duo Uranus. The question I have is: Which metal wheel is better for defense/stamina?
(May. 22, 2012  3:00 AM)Zaylor Wrote: Ok, so I was planning on buying a Takara-Tomy bey and asked in purchase consultation. I have now narrowed it down to Basalt Horogium and Duo Uranus. The question I have is: Which metal wheel is better for defense/stamina?

You should look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, because one of those Metal Wheels is there, the other is not.
For defense AND stamina, Duo by FAR. Duo has Duo(no duh), 230, and WD. All(except WD) are top-tier for defense and stamina. Happy buying! Wink

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V.
Woah, I was about to buy a $5.00 Duo Uranus then saw that it was a Rapidity! Rapidity beys aren't allowed in tourneys are they?
(May. 22, 2012  3:21 AM)Zaylor Wrote: Woah, I was about to buy a $5.00 Duo Uranus then saw that it was a Rapidity! Rapidity beys aren't allowed in tourneys are they?

No, not in any tournament. Beware of low prices : they are almost always fake items.
Why are all the top-tier Defense types built on a minimum of 145 height Spin Tracks?

What defensive advantage does a bey get from being taller? Or is it because of the other features of those parts?
Low Track on Defense Types was popular several months ago, but with the release of BD145 and several good Attack Types, it is just not viable anymore. If you ever try BD145, it will be obvious to you. The shape and weight of the good Attack Metal Wheels also has an effect on how they hit, and how Defense types need to block them.
Which is the best hasbro stadium which favor attack types
I mean to say where attack type can actually attack
And have slopes likes of tt stadiums
Never get the Vortex stadium of thunder whip stadium, they are bad for attack types.

I think the Hasbro L-drago or pegaus stadium, or if you can find one maybe a striker stadium.

Most hasbro stadiums don't have open gaps allowing KOs. You can pocket your enemy in the L-drago stadium though.
Hasbro stadiums no likey attack types. The best type to use in the is stamina. According to the Hasbro tiers list, these three are the best :
Maximum Stampede Stadium (Without craters)
Lightning Force Stadium
Dragons Den Stadium XTS

Nah, IIRC Striker stadium sucks, it doesn't even have a slope.
Is anyone of the hasbro stadium official for wbo play
And does the stadium u suggested have accurate and deeper slopes like tt stadium
Hi
I was wondering if its possible for me to use my point for prizes from THE BLADERS REWARDS and pay some extra money, if i dont have enough points. Thanks
That belongs in the 'Questions about the WBO' thread, I think. But I don't think you can do that. If you could, everybody that doesn't have enough points would be like : "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"
(May. 22, 2012  12:21 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: Is anyone of the hasbro stadium official for wbo play
And does the stadium u suggested have accurate and deeper slopes like tt stadium

Nope. They are illegal for official WBO tournaments.
The best Hasbro stadiums have slopes IIRC, because my L-Drago stadium has a very small slope.
Now what is this 2RC stadium
Is it striker stadium
But fantomu said that striker stadium sucks
Now what is this 2RC stadium
Is it striker stadium
But fantomu said that striker stadium sucks
IIRC means "If I Recall Correctly".

Read the Stadiums section of this thread, as it contains a list of the "best" stadiums: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...le-Updates

And I have no clue how you got Striker from IIRC or 2RC...
This belongs in the "WBO General" section of the forums.
I was wondering which launcher to use: Hasbro Beylauncher or Hasbro string launcher.

Also, what launcher should I get from Takara-Tomy that's better than the Hasbro ones?
@Dontae: Please don't post the same message again. Post it in the "WBO General" section of the forums...
You should get the Takara-Tomy string launcher. It is the best launcher to date. It is also better then the Hasbro string launcher.
(May. 22, 2012  11:40 PM)Zaylor Wrote: I was wondering which launcher to use: Hasbro Beylauncher or Hasbro string launcher.

Also, what launcher should I get from Takara-Tomy that's better than the Hasbro ones?
The Beylauncher L/R from T-T is great. Don't forget suspension for it though.
When you mean Beylauncher, are you referring to ripcord launchers or something? Takara-Tomy calls their String Launchers Beylaunchers. Anyway, String Launchers work better. They give you more power on your launch.

EDIT: Beat by GM Phantom
I meant Beylaunchers as in Hasbro standard ripcord launcher that come in almost every beyblade package.

And thank you, GM Phantom and Crab Commando.
Hey, what's the purpose of the Bey Point Card accessory for the three-segment launcher grips?
I am pretty sure it is for some game, but I can not be 100% positive.
(May. 23, 2012  2:26 AM)Zaylor Wrote: Hey, what's the purpose of the Bey Point Card accessory for the three-segment launcher grips?

It does the same thing as the Beypointer, but it is more difficult to hack it to get extra points. It can only be used with the Bey Ta 2 Go machine, but some major events in Japan also give points if you place in the top three.