Ask a question, get an answer! #2

How come Zero g parts allowed yet like cf or gcf or even e230
It is real
so does that mean its just delayed or something
I think it is delayed. How long ago did you order it and when did you order it?
(May. 20, 2012  8:17 PM)bennettcarroll Wrote: How come Zero g parts allowed yet like cf or gcf or even e230
What?
All Zero-G parts are legal...the only thing Zero-G related that is illegal, is the stadium.
(May. 20, 2012  8:29 PM)BigBangKid Wrote: I ordered it on the 5 may

Shipping can take up to a month, depending on location difference and customs checks and stuff. Don't worry yet.
1º: The spin track R145 can absorb the energy of the opposite bey, like Meteo L Drago, L drago destroy, and Fusion Hades?

2º: What is the version of Gravity Perseus (Stamina, Defense, and Attack) that is better for an attack combo?

3º: home made grips (like put the metal fight light launcher in the old launcher, of bakuten shoot beyblade series) can compete in a tournament?
(May. 21, 2012  12:40 AM)ngfblader Wrote: 1º: The spin track R145 can absorb the energy of the opposite bey, like Meteo L Drago, L drago destroy, and Fusion Hades?

2º: What is the version of Gravity Perseus (Stamina, Defense, and Attack) that is better for an attack combo?

3º: home made grips (like put the metal fight light launcher in the old launcher, of bakuten shoot beyblade series) can compete in a tournament?

1: No, in theory it is supposed to/should do that, but it actually produces recoil because of the gaps between the three segments.

2: Attack version, haha

3: nope. All MFB or nothing. (unless you're playing plastics or HMS of course)
Hey, which Non-4D metal wheel can provide the most consistent smash attack that isn't Lightning or Gravity? (Yeah I don't really us 4Ds...)
With the right setup, a Basalt combo on RF/R2F can essentially perform as though a wrecking ball... Hell would probably be your next best bet.

In fact, MF-H Hell Aquario H145R2F was pretty great, if a little inconsistent.
If I hold a tournament in my neighborhood, would it be official? If not, how do I host an official tournament?
(May. 21, 2012  5:17 AM)Zaylor Wrote: If I hold a tournament in my neighborhood, would it be official? If not, how do I host an official tournament?

You just need at least eight participants, and a good stadium.

However, this topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys. The "Questions about the WBO" thread would be more appropriate.
(May. 20, 2012  6:55 PM)Bethor Wrote: Hello ALL

I’ve noticed on Beywiki and also searching the EBay circuit, that there are random boosters that I can buy to find hidden Bey treasures. There was nothing like buying sports cards when I was a kid and finding that rare card within its packaging. So I know that Carmelo would love to open up a booster and find a Bey that he would not find at a store. But my question to the “Knowledge Pool” is, is it worth the money to get the boosters? Out of the 5-6 Bey’s within that booster, how many are truly worth anything? Would it just be best to purchase that select Bey and move on? Any help on this matter would be outstanding!
I'm sure Carmelo would love to open a random booster. Heck, even I do. Every time I buy a random booster, I open it up immediatly, hah. Well, the Random Booster Volume 7 is considered the best random booster to buy. Every Beyblade that you get has at least one useful part. Take the prize Beylade as an example, Beat Lynx TH170WD. It Metal Wheel has decent attack. TH170 is used for high track defense and stamina, and WD is an awesome tip for stamina.

Conclusion : There would be better things to buy, but buying a Random Booster isn't bad too. Just make sure it's Random Booster Volume 7, hah. One more thing, if Carmelo doesn't like the Beyblades from that volume, you could go through the other ones and see which one he likes, his happiness is the boss, right? Smile But like I said earlier, Volume 7 is the best.
(May. 21, 2012  12:40 AM)ngfblader Wrote: 1º: The spin track R145 can absorb the energy of the opposite bey, like Meteo L Drago, L drago destroy, and Fusion Hades?

1: Spin stealling works both ways but yes, R145 will allow for a greater rate of spin stealing. This isn't as great as it may sound though since, as Shabalabadoo says, it is largely negated by the reduced impact times that result from the greater recoil. The other drawback is that the increased friction means R145 combos will stop near instantly once they start scraping so the combo will almost always fall first once the beys start running out of spin.

2: Less plastic means more Metal Wheel contact. Defense actually opens up the contact points of the desired mode better than Attack but the Attack version still exposes more metal overall, making it the better choice.

3: Anything homemade is illegal.
If I were to get any Takara Tomy bey from Japan for top tier parts, which one do you recommend? The only beys I have are Hasbro.
Sorry all, I have come to realize this is in the wrong thread. I will ask this question later today in purchase consultation.
which is best for stamina in hasbro stadium
iam pretty confused

ad145wd or BGrin or gb145sd
(May. 21, 2012  1:41 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

1: Spin stealling works both ways but yes, R145 will allow for a greater rate of spin stealing. This isn't as great as it may sound though since, as Shabalabadoo says, it is largely negated by the reduced impact times that result from the greater recoil. The other drawback is that the increased friction means R145 combos will stop near instantly once they start scraping so the combo will almost always fall first once the beys start running out of spin.

2: Less plastic means more Metal Wheel contact. Defense actually opens up the contact points of the desired mode better than Attack but the Attack version still exposes more metal overall, making it the better choice.

3: Anything homemade is illegal.

1: Just want to say that any use it has in spin stealing is completely negated, not just partially, by its recoil, hard rubber, and scraping.

Also, ngfblader, fusion doesn't absorb energy from most beys because there is literally nothing for it to steal spin from, as that would require there to be anything with even a little stamina that is in left spin, and there just isn't. Plus, as Dracomageat said, it's a two way street, and really in MFB it's just spin equalisation for the most part.

2: Not 100% sure what you meant on this one but just to be clear, attack gravity perseus reveals more metal than Defense/Regular in any mode.

(May. 21, 2012  4:18 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: which is best for stamina in hasbro stadium
iam pretty confused

ad145wd or BGrin or gb145sd

This belongs in build me a combo, but I've done enough yelling today. B: D is supposed to dominate in the many stadiums they have with grooves (and would probably do well in most hasbro stadiums, though height matchups could be an issue), 145 is usually better than AD145 in "grooved" stadia too, for whatever reason, and GB145 is not a stamina track, ever.

(May. 21, 2012  4:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: 1: Just want to say that any use it has in spin stealing is completely negated, not just partially, by its recoil, hard rubber, and scraping.

The spin stealling ability is actually somewhat enhanced if my Lightning L-Drago combo is anything to go by but as you say, the recoil negates most of it and the scraping kills what little spin time bonus the remainder would otherwise gain it.
To summerise: It will aid spin stealling but that won't aid overall performance in the slightest.

(May. 21, 2012  4:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: 2: Not 100% sure what you meant on this one but just to be clear, attack gravity perseus reveals more metal than Defense/Regular in any mode.

If you look at the Perseus Clear wheel, while the "helmet" part is larger on the regular (defense) mold, the other protrusions actually cover slightly more metal on attack mold.
This means, regardless of what mode you put it in, the contact points of that mode will be more exposed with the regular (defense) mold.
It is a moot point, however, considering the fact that the reducion of "helmet" size much more than makes up for it but I figured it was a point of interest that might be worth mentioning.
Does it actually help with stealing spin? I've always found it still had too much recoil and the rubber was too hard for it to make a noticeable improvement even at that.

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean about Perseus, but the thing is that really attack opens up both "modes" contact points at once so really it's not that relevant, but yeah, defense does free up that one spot a bit more than attack does. So yeah, cool.
My Lightning L-Drago ___RF seems to maintain a medium amount of spin (stays in the not so agressive but not toppling state) for longer with R145 than CH145 for example, though it makes no difference to results as it really can't win without KOing anyway.
I suspect the rubber tip is helping to keep it upright though. On a more viable spinstealling tip it would most likely topple far too fast and just be a hinderance but maybe it could make RS viable on a left spin defender or something.
I find it's the same with galaxy pegasis (For example) But I also find that it says spinning for a actually DECENT time when launched on it's own. probly because it cant be hit of balance in that specific state, which would be extremly un-ideal.
I noticed that the stickers for the old Metal System Quetzacoatl read "Planet Series" and "Limited". I can understand that the "Limited" came from Quetzalcoatl's nature as a limited edition model given out by the WBBA via Bey Ta IchiGo arcade machine (or trading in five WBBA Sub-License Cards). Just what is the Planet Series?
(May. 21, 2012  8:56 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I noticed that the stickers for the old Metal System Quetzacoatl read "Planet Series" and "Limited". I can understand that the "Limited" came from Quetzalcoatl's nature as a limited edition model given out by the WBBA via Bey Ta IchiGo arcade machine (or trading in five WBBA Sub-License Cards). Just what is the Planet Series?

Quetzalcoatl is associated with the Venus planet. However, whatever TAKARA-TOMY might have meant back then was annihilated because nothing else in the Metal System was related to a planet like that ... Personally, they just wanted to write something cool that made Quetzalcoatl more unique than the Horoscope Series Beyblades.
Thanks! Smile