Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 20, 2012  7:55 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  6:46 AM)Kenshin Wrote: I have a F:S tip which was from Sonokong which does fully extend out which makes it look similar to FS. Would this be a different mold for F:S or would this be a manufacturing error?

If that's case when you first unboxed it, it would be considered as a manufacturing error. If that happened after you've played around with it a few times, it would be considered broken. Anyway, that F:D is illegal, not that anyone would want to use F:D competitively.

It's F:S, not F:D.

But either way, they're not good. F:S is too unbalanced when it goes to S, and is too hard to control in HF.
What's the difference between MF-L nad MF-F and possible can you post pics and what comes with the mf2's
(May. 20, 2012  7:27 AM)sicat27 Wrote: soo, i'm back from having been away from beyblade for a while and i was familiar with the beyblade metal fusion . but now im hearing about beyblade zero g but they seem similar. i read the wiki page about it and am still confused! whats the big difference? is it worth it for me to buy MFB just for recreational still or go to Zero g? and what exactly does beyblade 4d mean? Thanks!

Metal Fight Beyblade or Beyblade Metal Fusion progressed into a second series known as Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion or Beyblade Metal Masters and then into a third in japan known as Metal Fight Beyblade 4D.
The first 2 Series are pretty much the same, just with different parts, but in the third series almost every Metal Wheel comes in mutiple parts, allowing a mode change, and many of them have track and tip fused into one "4D Bottom", often with a mode change aswell.
Series 3 is now being released by Hasbro under the name "Beyblade Metal Fury" but they have fused the Metal Wheels into single pieces and (by the looks of it) lessened their weight, aswell as replacing the 4D Bottoms entirely. It will be very different from the original japanese release.
Finally, japan is now getting series 4, Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G, in which the Metal Wheels, Clear Wheels and Face Bolts have an entirely new design and are now known as Chrome and Crystal Wheels and Stone Faces. The "Crystal Wheel" may be replaced with an additional, inverted "Chrome Wheel" in a method known as "Synchroming". The tracks and tips of these beys are the interchangeable with the old ones but are largely new parts designed specifically for use in the new tilting stadium.
(May. 20, 2012  11:11 AM)NaLi Wrote: What's the difference between MF-L nad MF-F and possible can you post pics and what comes with the mf2's
MF-F is the all plastic MF, where the outer part is plastic and the inner part is plastic. MF-L is the 2nd lightest MF, where the outer part is metal and the inner part is plastic. Smile
(May. 20, 2012  1:42 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  11:11 AM)NaLi Wrote: What's the difference between MF-L nad MF-F and possible can you post pics and what comes with the mf2's
MF-F is the all plastic MF, where the outer part is plastic and the inner part is plastic. MF-L is the 2nd lightest MF, where the outer part is metal and the inner part is plastic. Smile
Thanks
(May. 20, 2012  1:44 PM)NaLi Wrote:
Thanks

Please try to add more content to your post/s. One-worded posts are considered to be SPAM, and is an easy way to get warned. Please don't do it again in the future.
(May. 20, 2012  8:06 AM)th!nk Wrote: You know I always found this one puzzling, especially for plastics where the zombies and other spin-stealing combos often win reliably by only half a rotation or so for certain matchups (most commonly Spiral Change Base and a conventional zombie in opposite spin directions). I have my understanding, but I was wondering if you could explain the whole purpose behind the "full rotation" thing, in case I'm not quite right.

Oh, I was meaning to ask about this a while back - is the official name "Anubis" or "Anubius"? I vividly recall hearing both and I was never quite sure, largely because of the way I recall the discussion about it going.

You should ask Brad.
Half a rotation is difficult to assert sometimes. For instance, when you try to place a Beyblade still on its side to take a photograph of it, sometimes the position is just uncomfortable with its parts and it will rotate to a position that is more balanced for it. However, it never even spun, so can it be considered still spinning ? Perhaps the "half rotation" in battle is due to this too.

I do not remember exactly where, but it was spelled in Roman letters somewhere, perhaps in the anime. It is Anubius.

Again, we have a very clear article on Beywiki about Metal Faces ...
i was thinking , the burn wheel has more stamina or the earth wheel
(May. 20, 2012  3:36 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: i was thinking , the burn wheel has more stamina or the earth wheel

It mostly depends what mold of Earth it is. One has more Stamina than the other. However, if you speak more generally, Burn was seen as having more Stamina. We have articles on Beywiki for both Burn Phoenix and Earth Aquila, by the way.
i have the hasbro versions
yeah bcz whenever i do burnfireblazead145wd vs earth eagle145wd always fireblze wins
but most people in here uses earth wheel as the stamina type
Hasbro Burn will usually outspin Hasbro Earth since Hasbro Earth is invariably the less fragile and more weighty mold 2. This extra weight spoils the weight distribution of the wheel, lessening its stamina but it makes it harder to KO.
Earth is probably used over Burn because it has less recoil, not because it's actually better at stamina.
can please post the pictures of both the molds
i dont know the diff between the both of two
would it be better to get the original zero g takara beyblade or the hasbro metal fury??
(May. 20, 2012  4:44 PM)hasbrogeek Wrote: can please post the pictures of both the molds
i dont know the diff between the both of two

Click the "Beywiki" link at the top of the page and search for "Earth".

(May. 20, 2012  5:21 PM)sicat27 Wrote: would it be better to get the original zero g takara beyblade or the hasbro metal fury??

You mean 4D or Metal Fury and the general consensus is 4D since the best mode isn't always the one made in Metal Fury and more weight is almost invariably better.
I got it
also why 105 is used with earth for stamina
I tried a combo: earth bull 105 wd

It was easily defeated by flame libra df145 wd
That may be an outdated page or it may be that your stadium skews results, unless you're using the "Attack Stadium", in which case that is to be assumed infalliable.
Not all combo recommendations on beywiki hold true in the current meta so they should be taken with a pinch of salt but the information should still be the most accurate available.
I use a ptw
But still 105 has less stamina bcz the fusion wheel comes more close to surface and loses spin rapidly but has more balance
If you use any stadium made by Hasbro then you can expect the results outside of the specific Hasbro testing thread to be anything but true for you.

EDIT: Gah, I'm turning into a generic WBO member Unhappy.
Is gb145 a stamina track or defense
I do not hv so I don't know

Try not to tripple post. GB145 can be used on stamina combos but it actually decreases stamina when compared to other options available. Its purpose is to add weight for defense but nowadays there are other tracks such as BD145 that do this better.

EDIT: a quick beywiki search would have told you this.
Hello ALL

I’ve noticed on Beywiki and also searching the EBay circuit, that there are random boosters that I can buy to find hidden Bey treasures. There was nothing like buying sports cards when I was a kid and finding that rare card within its packaging. So I know that Carmelo would love to open up a booster and find a Bey that he would not find at a store. But my question to the “Knowledge Pool” is, is it worth the money to get the boosters? Out of the 5-6 Bey’s within that booster, how many are truly worth anything? Would it just be best to purchase that select Bey and move on? Any help on this matter would be outstanding!
Every booster contains 1 of 8 beys, all of equal rarity but of varying value. Different boosters have different levels of usefulness. Enquire further in the "Purchase Consultation" thread in the "Bey Marketplace" section.
Hi, Im new here.

My brother ordered a set from ECrater but its taking ages to come. Does anyone know if ecrater is a fake?
(May. 20, 2012  8:03 PM)BigBangKid Wrote: Hi, Im new here.

My brother ordered a set from ECrater but its taking ages to come. Does anyone know if ecrater is a fake?
What did he buy because some stuff is fake and some is real?