Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 09, 2012  6:18 AM)NaLi Wrote: What is the metal wheel with the highest recoil
vari ares, i guess

If some people buy Hasbro do you think they should start buying TT because of what hasbro is doing to the beyblades?
ashton Pinto: Seriously, stop answering questions you have no idea about. If VariAres had the most recoil of any wheel, do you think we'd use it competitively?

It'd probably be Midnight or another of the legend series that are both incredibly light and aggressively shaped, as weight is a huge component in handling and preventing recoil.

@Keel: We don't even have any testing of them yet, for all we know they could have improved the wheels drastically. Most people who buy hasbro do so because that is the easiest or only way for them to get beyblades. People will make up their own mind based on what they can do, what they want to do, and what is intelligent to do, and we have little say in that other than advising them on the latter - which we cannot do at this time.
Sagittario II can be a good CW for defense and stamina? It seems to be quite circular and its weight is not bad.
It's ok, but Bull, Aquario, Kerbecs, and Cancer are better choices.
What caused the downfall of Fang Leone, cause Leone is supposed to be a great defensive wheel.
(May. 09, 2012  11:18 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: What caused the downfall of Fang Leone, cause Leone is supposed to be a great defensive wheel.

It's got massive recoil, doesn't weigh enough, has insufficient attack qualities, etc. It's terrible in every category.

The anime does not translate to reality very well.
My new Metal Face Custom Ver. is not screwing into my bey. The bey is Diablo Kerbecs(Hasbro kerbecs) BD145(Hasbro BD145). The Core keeps popping out as I screw it in. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?
(May. 09, 2012  11:35 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 09, 2012  11:18 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: What caused the downfall of Fang Leone, cause Leone is supposed to be a great defensive wheel.

It's got massive recoil, doesn't weigh enough, has insufficient attack qualities, etc. It's terrible in every category.

The anime does not translate to reality very well.

It also never had any good performance in Defense, only in Attack, and very temporarily, so I have no idea where Titi Rules could have read that Fang Leone was "supposed to be a great defensive wheel" ...
Is there anywhere where we can find a complete list of TT releases and their dates? Not just Zero-G, but even older ones.
Go look on Beywiki. Simple.
Ginka Blader, with some of Hasbros tracks they've messed up the inside, and some tracks are hardly unusable, however this is a manufacturing error, so it isn't really their fault. Try with various other faces, and if none work, then it's probably just defective.
(May. 10, 2012  2:14 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Go look on Beywiki. Simple.
I thought this was the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread, not the "Ask a question, get a snarky response!" thread.

The wiki front page has a list of current and upcoming releases.

I was hoping to find a list of release dates dating back to 2010 or earlier, if there's such a thing.
Well, it works with regular faces, so either I'm doing something wrong, it is the face.
At zionson; I'm pretty sure it has a list in there somewhere, but if it doesn't, then just Google it.
(May. 10, 2012  2:33 AM)zionson Wrote:
I thought this was the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread, not the "Ask a question, get a snarky response!" thread.

I was hoping to find a list of release dates dating back to 2010 or earlier, if there's such a thing.
Actually, it has your answer.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
And it has a Plastics product list on the homepage.
(May. 10, 2012  2:37 AM)Granblue Wrote:
(May. 10, 2012  2:33 AM)zionson Wrote:

Actually, it has your answer.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
And it has a Plastics product list on the homepage.
Yeah, I know this page. That's a product list, though, not a release schedule. Thanks, anyway. Will keep looking.
I thought they had release dates inside the articles. Meh, guess not.
(May. 09, 2012  11:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: ashton Pinto: Seriously, stop answering questions you have no idea about. If VariAres had the most recoil of any wheel, do you think we'd use it competitively?

It'd probably be Midnight or another of the legend series that are both incredibly light and aggressively shaped, as weight is a huge component in handling and preventing recoil.
but i read that VariAres is unarguably the most aggressively designed Wheel ever released in MFB from the bewiki, therefore i told him so, or else i would have not answered.....
Now please explain how that means that it has more recoil than any other wheel...
(May. 10, 2012  3:56 AM)Granblue Wrote: Now please explain how that means that it has more recoil than any other wheel...
the more aggressive the MW the more recoil it has...
Quote: VariAres' attack power may be high, it does suffer from huge amounts of recoil because it is so aggressively designed.
is this logic wrong,, if so then i am sorry
EDIT : @ Hazel, got it thanks
oh my god not the recoil misconception again

Ashton, Recoil is the negative force produced by Smash.

as in, a bad thing.
Is Variares a good bey without customizations.
Not particularly, no. D:D is just really awful in the BB-10 - VariAres needs grip, speed, and a lot of weight.
what dose spin stealer do
Steals Spin. Please look things up on Beywiki before you ask.