Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are you buying sonokong ones or something? Those are very prone to breakage, but Takara ones should be fine... Confused

Otherwise, he needs to focus on launching fast instead of hard.
First 3 from hasbro, the lr beylauncher from akirasdaddy

edit: he ALWAYS pull it hard. I told him not to do it but still does. he's even asking me to buy another for him

edit(2): what kind of oil to grease it?
Hm, odd, the hasbro ones are supposed to be reasonably sturdy.

Well take the time to teach him how to use it properly, I guess, on the condition if he permanently breaks another one he won't get any more chances, or something. That said if you've tried that already, get him a light launcher LR and talk to your parents about preventing him from using your string launcher because that many breaks is not normal.

I use household oil/machine oil. I'm not really sure what is usually used, though, or whether organic oils are useable or not.
WD40 should be capable of doing the job just fine, but only in a very small amount - overdoing it can mess up certain kinds of plastic, and I'm not sure it's worth the risk to find out if this is one of them.

Air it out after you grease it, though - the stink of WD40 at a tournament would immediately lead me to suspect someone of greasing their tips.
Will there be any beyblade tournaments in Pittsburgh PA any time this year????
(May. 08, 2012  1:17 PM)Blackstar1523 Wrote: Will there be any beyblade tournaments in Pittsburgh PA any time this year????

This topic is exclusively for questions on the toys. To see whether anything is planned in Philadelphia, you should find the Philadelphia topic in the WBO General forum.
Does VariAres have any stamina tips casue since it is a attack type can it only do smash attacks
Do stickers have any affect on your bey if it does all i can geuss is that it adds weight to it.
(May. 08, 2012  10:35 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Does VariAres have any stamina tips casue since it is a attack type can it only do smash attacks

DGrin has D and S tips, however it is horrible at Stamina, so even if you put SD/EWD/WD/D on it, it would be bad anyway.

(May. 08, 2012  11:16 PM)THeNITesRiPpeR Wrote: Do stickers have any affect on your bey if it does all i can geuss is that it adds weight to it.

Their effect is so negligible that I can give you this answer : No.

Unless you are referring to the Hell Kerbecs CoroCoro DANGER stickers which actually cover some parts that make contact with other Beyblades, but those are illegal in TAKARA-TOMY rules anyway.
Is omega dragonis good to battle with without customizaions?
(May. 09, 2012  12:34 AM)Titi Rules Wrote: Is omega dragonis good to battle with without customizaions?

Absolutely not.

It's not even good with them.
Is it because it dosn't have good stamina or any other reasons
It's too light for Attack, and has far too much recoil for Defense or Stamina.

It is, in every sense of the word, outclassed.
Would it be better if I added 105 RF to it.
Like Hazel basically just said, it sucks. Omega is just a bad wheel overall, 105RF won't help it much at all..
No because as Hazel said it is to light for attack.
(May. 08, 2012  11:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  10:35 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Does VariAres have any stamina tips casue since it is a attack type can it only do smash attacks

D:D has D and S tips, however it is horrible at Stamina, so even if you put SD/EWD/WD/D on it, it would be bad anyway.

D:D doesn't have the D tip; it has WB, S and F.
(May. 09, 2012  1:57 AM)Imperial Wrote: DGrin doesn't have the D tip; it has WB, S and F.

I wish I was not too busy studying so that I could focus better, hah.
What is the worst metal wheel ever released since MFB started?
(May. 09, 2012  3:15 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote: What is the worst metal wheel ever released since MFB started?

Dark, Poison, etc. Reading some Beywiki articles will give you an idea as well.
With the exception of light wheels, either Poison or Dark.

Edit: ninja'd
Out of every MW released, which SINGLE MW is the most horrid, useless, absolutely meaningless MW created?
(May. 09, 2012  3:21 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote: Out of every MW released, which single MW is the most horrid, useless, absolutely meaningless MW created?

Hasbro's Torch wheel?
(May. 09, 2012  3:21 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote: Out of every MW released, which SINGLE MW is the most horrid, useless, absolutely meaningless MW created?

Your question was already answered. Why did you post twice ?
What is the metal wheel with the highest recoil