Ask a question, get an answer! #2

what does th ultimate dx set come with other than wing pegasis90wf, ldrago guardian s130mb, duo uranus and a string launcher?
(May. 07, 2012  3:10 PM)ampharos115 Wrote: what does th ultimate dx set come with other than wing pegasis90wf, ldrago guardian s130mb, duo uranus and a string launcher?

We have a topic for that set. Simply search it.
Hi
Is there any difference between Hades Kerbecs BD145DS (Hasbro) and Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Takara Tomy)
in terms of performance? Is there one better than other?
The quality of the pieces and weight behind them are the most significant differences between them. This mainly being the track, CW, and MW (or FW as some call it).
(May. 07, 2012  10:59 PM)sammmurai Wrote: Hi
Is there any difference between Hades Kerbecs BD145DS (Hasbro) and Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Takara Tomy)
in terms of performance? Is there one better than other?

Aside from the Hell Minute Mold variations, there is no noteworthy difference between Hasbro and TT.

(May. 07, 2012  11:07 PM)Geijutsuka Wrote: The quality of the pieces and weight behind them are the most significant differences between them. This mainly being the track, CW, and MW (or FW as some call it).

Don't be so vague. "This mainly being all of the parts."?
i Know takara tomy is better than hasbro but why
Only for the extremely off chance of getting a high minute mold version, but otherwise not particularly. Hell is no longer a worthwhile part - BD145 is the reason to buy it, and TT and Hasbro do not really differ on it.

If you can get the TT one cheaper, do it, but otherwise don't bother.
My Hasbro BD145 seems to be a little looser than my TT version.

There is a little more space between the Track and the MW on the Hasbro one.
Is this normal?
Well , Hasbro uses higher quality metal for the MW's , so meaning heavier parts . IIRC some Hasbro CW's are also heavier than Takara CW's .
(May. 07, 2012  11:50 PM)TriSix Wrote: My Hasbro BD145 seems to be a little looser than my TT version.

Is this normal?

Doesn't seem like it - my Hasbro BD145 is actually tighter than my TT one(from Random Booster Vol. 7).

(May. 07, 2012  11:50 PM)reality Wrote: Well , Hasbro uses higher quality metal for the MW's , so meaning heavier parts . IIRC some Hasbro CW's are also heavier than Takara CW's .

This is not true aside from the extremely rare cases where they have reinforced CWs(Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, etc.), and even then the weight difference is very miniscule. The higher quality metal thing is just an outright lie.
(May. 07, 2012  11:52 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  11:50 PM)TriSix Wrote: My Hasbro BD145 seems to be a little looser than my TT version.

Is this normal?

Doesn't seem like it - my Hasbro BD145 is actually tighter than my TT one(from Random Booster Vol. 7).

Well, manufacturing error I guess, I mean, it is Hasbro after all.....

All companies use the same materials, except the fake, illegal ones of course. Do not spread lies like that.
(May. 07, 2012  11:50 PM)reality Wrote: Well , Hasbro uses higher quality metal for the MW's , so meaning heavier parts . IIRC some Hasbro CW's are also heavier than Takara CW's .
That's not true at all as others have stated. If Hasbro Wheels are stronger it is because they use the stronger Molds for them. IE using Mold 2 with more reinforcement points.

But even in that case, TT and Hasbro would still have the same mold available.
It's all resolved now anyway, but it isn't hard to find plenty of information both on this site from back when we believed it, and on various other sites, that say that hasbro stuff is stronger. While it is certainly not any stronger, it is definitely an easy mistake to make.
What information is there to have ? Lack of information should clearly indicate that there is no reason to believe that there are any differences in "material strength" or anything like that.

If the news says nothing about an epidemic outbreak, then chances are I have no epidemic to look out for at the moment.
You must remember that we believed it at one stage, so if you go back far enough you will find information to support that notion. It's also on other sites, as I said, and while we rightly encourage people to ignore those, it's definitely more than any information saying otherwise.
(May. 08, 2012  3:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: You must remember that we believed it at one stage, so if you go back far enough you will find information to support that notion. It's also on other sites, as I said, and while we rightly encourage people to ignore those, it's definitely more than any information saying otherwise.

Where would you see that information though ? We do not even talk about Hasbro in most of Beywiki because there are so few differences, or even none.
On the forum, if you looked back far enough (and honestly it's not that far back). Other places include the Beyblade Wikipedia page, last time I read it.
I just got my lr light launcher in the mail. it's new and the gears inside are kinda grinding when I put my winder in but not when I launch. is there a way to oil it or something so it doesn't break on me later?
(May. 08, 2012  3:38 AM)th!nk Wrote: On the forum, if you looked back far enough (and honestly it's not that far back). Other places include the Beyblade Wikipedia page, last time I read it.

No, I know that, but what do you suggest ? That we just remove those posts ? We just continue correcting people until the end of our lives ?
I really don't know. If people actually read it, some sort of FAQ or "Common Myths" document could be written.
For our older posts, the only thing to really do would be to edit each mention of hasbro stuff being different in every post to make clear that it was a misunderstanding, which would be an exhausting amount of work.
As for other sites, those are generally beyond our control.

I guess an FAQ would be a good idea, that way at least we can direct people there rather than explaining it all over and over again.

(May. 08, 2012  3:44 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: I just got my lr light launcher in the mail. it's new and the gears inside are kinda grinding when I put my winder in but not when I launch. is there a way to oil it or something so it doesn't break on me later?

Most light launchers are kinda grindey, but you can open it up an oil the gears and the ripcord if need be.

You'd be better off learning to use a beylauncher though.
I know how to use a string launcher and I like the ll2 a little more. Plus my brother broke 3 of his and mine. if I buy another, he'll ask to use mine and break it again
(May. 08, 2012  4:00 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: I know how to use a string launcher and I like the ll2 a little more. Plus my brother broke 3 of his and mine. if I buy another, he'll ask to use mine and brake it again

There's a thread on fixing beylaunchers, and if you can use one correctly it should be noticeably more powerful than an LL2.
(May. 08, 2012  4:01 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  4:00 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: I know how to use a string launcher and I like the ll2 a little more. Plus my brother broke 3 of his and mine. if I buy another, he'll ask to use mine and brake it again

There's a thread on fixing beylaunchers, and if you can use one correctly it should be noticeably more powerful than an LL2.

well not the inner mechanism of the launcher(the metal coil for the string to retract and pull). he somehow broke all of them like that without even opening it