Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is the Top 10 Clear Wheels Metal Wheels Spin Tracks and Tips.in Attack Stamina Balance and Defence.
i realy whant to no
Read the top tier combinations thread in the advanced forum.
Thanks Reaigko13 for your Help
(May. 06, 2012  3:34 PM)Keel Wrote:
(May. 06, 2012  3:10 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Does Takara Tomy 4d beys work well on Hasbro stadiums?
Yes they do

The only types that do good in Hasbro Stadiums are defence and Stamina types.

4D beys probably have not been tested much in Hasbro stadiums. So, Keel, you can't really answer that with a yes.
(May. 06, 2012  5:31 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Haha, what the hokey pokey? I don't remember anything like this! I'm bamboozled right now! Like, what the? Link me up homie, this sounds crazy.

Mind [Bad-Word]ed

I do not know if many people tested it besides MFB Mad Master and myself, but I got very decent results with it in Defense, in the era when Earth was the best. Now it does not mean anything ...
I'm sorry. It depends what type. I know attack is horrible in Hasbro stadiums. But if you get a defense type they are good
Stamina combos actually tend to dominate in Hasbro stadiums. Smile
hey im getting a bb10 stadium um when i Film battles for my channel i usually do it in the living room and uh...well I need to know what covering should i use for the floor cause we got tiles
Get a decent-sized smooth rug to put under the BB-10. I guess you could try using the stadium's fence as well so when Beys get knocked out of the stadium they won't go too far from you.
(May. 07, 2012  12:58 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Get a decent-sized smooth rug to put under the BB-10. I guess you could try using the stadium's fence as well so when Beys get knocked out of the stadium they won't go too far from you.

would a couple of blankets do just as good?

I know I can't use a damaged stadium in a tournament, but how can I fix a dent in my stadium?
Which would win in a battle Death quetz or Beat lynx

and which one of those has better stamina?

can only buy one of those
(May. 07, 2012  1:41 AM)Titi Rules Wrote: Which would win in a battle Death quetz or Beat lynx

and which one of those has better stamina?

can only buy one of those

Death Quetzalcotal would win.

I believe Beat Lynx TH170WD has better stamina
Which bey should I get if I want to dominate in battle royals
That question belongs in Purchase Consultation.
sorry for posting in wrong place
(May. 07, 2012  1:47 AM)Titi Rules Wrote: Which bey should I get if I want to dominate in battle royals

Death Quetzalcotal Has Great Defense capabilities, mainly due to Death and RDF. Beat Lynx has TH170, a Great Competetive Part which can help you win many battles. Beat Lynx has WD, which is a top tier stamina Bottom. Beat's Attack Mode is also a Great Metal wheel for Attack. So overall, Beat Lynx TH170WD.
(May. 07, 2012  1:51 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: Death Quetzalcotal Has Great Defense capabilities, mainly due to Death and RDF. Beat Lynx has TH170, a Great Competetive Part which can help you win many battles. Beat Lynx has WD, which is a top tier stamina Bottom. Beat's Attack Mode is also a Great Metal wheel for Attack. So overall, Beat Lynx TH170WD.

Beat is outclassed and Death Quetzalcoatl is generally a much better recommandation to give.

And yes, if the question was not asked in the right place, you should not answer it here anyway.
guyz 4m were i can gt english dubbed versions of metal masters episode 49,50,51 n Metal Fight Beyblade VS
The Sun The Movie - Sol
Blaze, the Scorching-hot
Invader??? cud nt find them on you tube.
I Dont think that belongs here... try searching at the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.

(May. 07, 2012  1:32 AM)TriSix Wrote: I know I can't use a damaged stadium in a tournament, but how can I fix a dent in my stadium?

If its out side the stadium floor, AKA the place where the beys are battling, is still legal to use.

However, there is no way to fix it, as it could lead to deforming of the stadium, rendering it useless...
Did Tsubasa appear on Zero G?
You could attempt to reform it a bit by heating it up and pushing it back into shape but honestly I don't like your chances.

@Triple-X-Turbo: As Blood just said to someone else, Anime/Manga questions belong in the Anime and Manga Forum.
(May. 07, 2012  6:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: You could attempt to reform it a bit by heating it up and pushing it back into shape but honestly I don't like your chances.

As someone who has personally tried this method before with fair preparation, it will usually deform more during heating and be largely unfixable beyond that point.

(May. 07, 2012  9:29 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 07, 2012  6:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: You could attempt to reform it a bit by heating it up and pushing it back into shape but honestly I don't like your chances.

As someone who has personally tried this method before with fair preparation, it will usually deform more during heating and be largely unfixable beyond that point.

Ahh, I forgot how your attempt went, that was largely where I got the idea, haha. That's a shame.
It simply educates one not to fall on their stuff as often.