Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No. It depends what types of combos you want. Please read the post above your's again. Thank you.
We already told you what you should get at Purchase Consultation .
Please, don't nag for answers. Let me just respond to one post then I shall get to you.

(May. 05, 2012  12:41 PM)John712 Wrote: Is Nightmare Cancer B D a good combo mean old Hazel says it stinks

Don't refer to moderators like that, especially Hazel, if you don't want to get warned. Hazel and I may not be best of friends but he certainly deserves more respect than that, especially when he's right - that combination stinks.

(May. 05, 2012  2:28 PM)Maya Wrote: I have somne Zero-G questions, so if you don't have an answer, please don't respond.

1. What is the heaviest Synchrom to date?

2. Are B tips effective in the Z-G metagame (If there is one)?

3.What currently is better in the Z-G meta, stamina or defense?

4.Are F tips good for attack in the Z-G stadium, or CF/CGF tips?

5.Do D tips preform well in the Z-G stadia?

I could find the answers to thses questions on any Zero-G threads, so I'm asking here. I did find some answers for my other 17 questions on some threads, so that's less questions.

It's difficult to get answers on Zero-G at the moment because we have so little information. I will try to answer these as best I can, but I can only speak from what I've read.

1. The heaviest synchrom to date that I know of is two Saramanda wheels, though I am not sure of the weight of Phoenic at this moment, the heaviest synchrom will always be two of the heaviest wheel, so just check the weights of the four that have been released so far (99.9999% sure that Ifraid and Orojya are lighter than Saramanda, anyway) :3

2. There has been very little testing. The WB mode of D: D seemed to do well in Raigeko13's testing, but not much information. MB seems very powerful, though.

3. The types aren't even clear yet, so it is extremely hard to say.

4. CF tips seem to perform well from what I've read, and would almost certainly be better than plain F/WF/XF's (CF has a WF tip, GCF has an XF tip). RF, I dunno yet.

5. SD seems to do okay if the stadium stays still (i.e. stamina/def being used). Again, it's not clear at this point in time.
I can sort of help with 4 and 5.
CF and GCF (don't know much about GCF bear with me) are pretty much ineffective against S based tips (the new defense tips in zero g) because of the low surface area on them, they aren't swayed around as much as D tips, as they have a much larger surface area. SD is the only one that in my experience that's able to not go completely insane like WD. D is kinda eh too as it has more surface areathan SD.
Hope this helped, even if it was a little bit.
What is the best launcher, I mean, to spin more and with more power?
- Ripcord launcher? (with or without launcher grip)
- Light launcher 2?
- Other??

Thanks!
(May. 05, 2012  11:43 PM)sammmurai Wrote: What is the best launcher, I mean, to spin more and with more power?
- Ripcord launcher? (with or without launcher grip)
- Light launcher 2?
- Other??

Thanks!

The Beylauncher, or "String Launcher".
A newbie question about Beyblades. I’m I correct in thinking that the idea is to make your own custom Beys? Are they then legal at tournaments?
(May. 06, 2012  5:01 AM)Bethor Wrote: A newbie question about Beyblades. I’m I correct in thinking that the idea is to make your own custom Beys? Are they then legal at tournaments?

What are you talking about?

If you are talking about making your own combination, then yes, that is legal.

(May. 06, 2012  5:01 AM)Bethor Wrote: A newbie question about Beyblades. I’m I correct in thinking that the idea is to make your own custom Beys? Are they then legal at tournaments?

Yes, the main point of beyblading is customization. Though, it's not to the point of making your own parts, you combine that parts from different beyblades, as very few beyblades work perfectly with the parts they come with originally.

Customized beyblades are legal for tournaments, and consist the vast majority of beyblades seen in them.
Thanks again th!nk for a detailed response. I thought I know what I was talking about & was clear with my question, but it looks like I will have to do better next time.
Hah, getting used to the terminology takes time, my friend, it is nothing to be ashamed of. Smile

And no problem Smile
My friend got a Nightmare Rex with a metal face from the beyblade metal masters nintendo ds game.
Is Nightmare Rex a good Beyblade?
Nightmare is a heavily outclassed wheel , SW145 has no uses but SD does have some use in stamina . And he also gets a Metal Face , so it's okay . Not the best Beyblade you could buy though .
Which Zero-G beyblade is the bestConfusedhinobi Salamander, Samurai Ifraid, Pirates oroja, Thief Phoenic or Guaurdien Reviser. And the one that is best, is it good compare to the other MFB beyblades that exist?
(May. 06, 2012  12:03 PM)Life Wrote: Nightmare is a horrible wheel , SW145 has no uses but SD does have some use in stamina . And he also gets a Metal Face , so it's okay . Not the best Beyblade you could buy though .

Oooh no, Nightmare isn't horrible. It's heavily outclassed but was in the same league as Earth at one point, so while libra was banned (which means pre-basalt), it was technically basically the second-best legal defense wheel out haha. There are many worse wheels.

Dashy: It's still early and hard to tell. In BB-10 (and keep in mind, Zero-G parts are not legal for competitive play) Two Saramanda wheels Synchrom'd is very good for defense. Thief Phoenic's E230 is apparently amazing at defense, and there's been no testing of Phoenic yet as far as I can tell. As for in Zero-G Stadia, it's really hard to say anything this early on.
Ooo , didn't know that . Thanks for correcting me there , th!nk !
(May. 06, 2012  12:11 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 06, 2012  12:03 PM)Life Wrote: Nightmare is a horrible wheel , SW145 has no uses but SD does have some use in stamina . And he also gets a Metal Face , so it's okay . Not the best Beyblade you could buy though .

Oooh no, Nightmare isn't horrible. It's heavily outclassed but was in the same league as Earth at one point, so while libra was banned (which means pre-basalt), it was technically basically the second-best legal defense wheel out haha. There are many worse wheels.

Dashy: It's still early and hard to tell. In BB-10 (and keep in mind, Zero-G parts are not legal for competitive play) Two Salamanda wheels Synchrom'd is very good for defense. Thief Phoenic's E230 is apparently amazing at defense, and there's been no testing of Phoenic yet as far as I can tell. As for in Zero-G Stadia, it's really hard to say anything this early on.
Ok, thanks
Guess I will have to wait a little bit longer to get the answerStupid
Does Takara Tomy 4d beys work well on Hasbro stadiums?
(May. 06, 2012  3:10 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Does Takara Tomy 4d beys work well on Hasbro stadiums?
Yes they do
when Zero G Beys are Allowed in Tornys are you still Allowed to use MFB Beys or dose it have to be just Zero G and are you Allowed to use MFB Agenst Zero G
th!nk Wrote - Hah, getting used to the terminology takes time, my friend, it is nothing to be ashamed of.

And no problem

Thanks th!nk!! Now to get up to speed...
(May. 06, 2012  3:44 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: when Zero G Beys are Allowed in Tornys are you still Allowed to use MFB Beys or dose it have to be just Zero G and are you Allowed to use MFB Agenst Zero G

you should probably wait for the official rules to come out
(May. 06, 2012  12:11 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Haha, what the hokey pokey? I don't remember anything like this! I'm bamboozled right now! Like, what the? Link me up homie, this sounds crazy.

Mind [Bad-Word]ed
Was there ever a clear yellow 105F released in MFB?
(May. 06, 2012  5:48 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Was there ever a clear yellow 105F released in MFB?

Not to my knowledge, maybe in a random booster?