Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, it's compatible with all Launcher Grips so far.
Even the Zero-G.
Is it good to buy a Rapitidty Death Quetzcoatl?
(May. 04, 2012  10:53 PM)Cyber Pegi Wrote: Is it good to buy a Rapitidty Death Quetzcoatl?

Dude, dont buy Rapidty AT ALL. Rapidty Beyblades are cheap fakes.
(May. 04, 2012  10:53 PM)Cyber Pegi Wrote: Is it good to buy a Rapitidty Death Quetzcoatl?
He also forgot to say that all Rapidity parts are illegal for use in tournaments.
True and Have you got any Rapidity Parts and if you do are your beys all Rapidity
No, but I was about to buy one one Ebay because Takara Tomy beyblades are like 20-30 dollars
(May. 04, 2012  9:27 PM)Granblue Wrote: Yes, it's compatible with all Launcher Grips so far.
Even the Zero-G.

@ Granblue: Thanks!

well Good thing you never got any.you could try Hasbro but Takara Tomy Beys are better
Where can I get a Takara Tomy Death Quetzcoatl for under 10 dollars.
Look in the "Stores with Beyblade in Stock" thread.
(May. 05, 2012  12:10 AM)Cyber Pegi Wrote: Where can I get a Takara Tomy Death Quetzcoatl for under 10 dollars.

You probably wont find one. Heres one for $16 though; http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Beyblade-Met...2a1914a58b
EDIT: Ninja'd ^^
Is Scythe currently the best Stamina wheel or is it Phantom or Basalt?
Phantom > Scythe > Basalt
I thought it went Duo > Phantom > Scythe > Twisted. Duo first because it's the same as Phantom with Top-Tier defensive properties.
Kind of , but he was asking between those three , soooo yeah .
Oh I really just wanted to know the best overall, I just thought that those 3 would be the best because I hadn't heard of Duo anywhere. Would Duo Bull 230WD make the best stamina combo? Or are there better tracks?
That question belongs in the "Build Me A Combo" thread, and no it's certainly not the best combo.
You've never heard of Duo and you've been here since 09?
(May. 05, 2012  3:13 AM)Granblue Wrote: You've never heard of Duo and you've been here since 09?

You should really hold your tongue (or fingers, in this case) when using that tone, because you clearly have no idea about his history. He just came back from a long hiatus where he obviously missed Duo's appearance, yes.
Is Nightmare Cancer B D a good combo mean old Hazel says it stinks
(May. 05, 2012  12:41 PM)John712 Wrote: Is Nightmare Cancer B D a good combo mean old Hazel says it stinks

That belongs in the "Build Me a Combo!" thread.

But, i will just give you the answer.. no, that is a terrible combo.
I have somne Zero-G questions, so if you don't have an answer, please don't respond.

1. What is the heaviest Synchrom to date?

2. Are B tips effective in the Z-G metagame (If there is one)?

3.What currently is better in the Z-G meta, stamina or defense?

4.Are F tips good for attack in the Z-G stadium, or CF/CGF tips?

5.Do D tips preform well in the Z-G stadia?

I could find the answers to thses questions on any Zero-G threads, so I'm asking here. I did find some answers for my other 17 questions on some threads, so that's less questions.
I went online to beyblade.wikia and i added thes scores for attack and stamina and defence for death quetzalcoatl and beat lynx and beat lynx out classes death quetzalcoatl in everything except attack.

'WHICH IS BETTER'
Are you kidding me ? You follow the stars ? If I were Hasbro I'd just put 10 stars on every Beyblade then I'd be loaded in a few days . Never , ever , follow Beyblade wikia . They give wrong information , stars are nothing , don't even look at them . Beywiki would be a WAY better information source compared to that carp .
What? Beat Lynx and Death Quetz's parts are both used for completely different purposes. Beat Lynx TH170 WD is a "Balance type" and Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF is a Defense type.
For scores, do you mean the star charts on the back of the Bey's packaging? Those aren't accurate.
Beat Lynx doesn't outclass Quetz in "Everything except attack".
"Which is better?": Lynx's track is used for Balance, Defense, and Stamina combos. The tip is used for Stamina, and the Metal and Clear Wheels are used for outclassed Attack.
Quetzalcoatl's parts are used purely for Defense, with an exception of 125, which can be used for mid-height Attack combos.

Bottom line: The two beys are used for completely different purposes, one is not "better" than the other.
EDIT: Beat by Life on that.
so quetzal would be better right