Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 03, 2012  11:58 AM)sammmurai Wrote: 1 - Do Hasbro has Metal Fight (Metal Fury) 4D beyblades?
2- What are the best Metal Fight (Metal Fury) 4D beyblades at this moment?
(Stamina, Defense, Attack)

Thanks!

1. Yes, but it has been modified so there will be no Mode switches etc. Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury thread that is stickied in the 'Beyblade General' Forum.

2. Duo Uranus & Death Quetz - Defense | Flash Saggitario - Attack | Phantom Orion - Stamina

I'm not fully sure about Phantom.
(May. 02, 2012  2:30 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 01, 2012  8:51 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Which mode on MLD (normal version) is better when using Spin Equalizing combos?
Jaw or claw exposed?

It'd be easier for us to suggest if you would have known the Official mode names, but well, lets hope you understand. Smile

Barrage Mode, due to its rather rough surface, is considered to be better for Spin Steal combos.
Barrage Mode is the one in which the Gold contact points are exposed.

@rockboy- We have a Sticker Sheet thread, if you'd like to check that out. Or, do what Blank suggested.

EDIT- Beaten by Aru.
Ok, thank you. I asked claw/jaw exposed because my brother has the Triple Battle Set MLD, (fully painted wheel) btw.
(May. 03, 2012  11:18 AM)A Wrote: Where can I find a list of the most competitive Beyblades that is up to date? The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos hasn't been updated for a bit.

Oh, Life did answer your question, but just in case you are wondering, then he's referring to the Competitive MFB Combos thread in the Advanced Forum, haha!

@Crab Commando- Oh, that's OK.
If you would know the Official Mode names, it'd be easier for you to understand. Smile
Unfortunately, as yours is a fully painted Meteo, the "Gold Contact Points = Barrage Mode theory" wouldn't explain things to you. Confused
I hope you understood though... Smile
The 4D beyblade Phantom Orion BGrin don't have spin track?
Will the future beys dont come without spin track?
(May. 03, 2012  5:44 PM)sammmurai Wrote: The 4D beyblade Phantom Orion BGrin don't have spin track?
Will the future beys dont come without spin track?

it dont have track since it has a 4D borrom..quite a number of MFB are already come out with 4D bottom like Big Bang Pegasis, Diablo Nemesis, L Drago Destroy..while some of them still have particular track and bottom..
You should really read the Metal Fight Beyblade article as well as the Zero-G article on Beywiki, sammmurai.
is there a list of rare beys? or a list of 4D BB's?
(May. 03, 2012  10:08 PM)twistedgasher Wrote: is there a list of rare beys? or a list of 4D BB's?

Rare Beyblades from which series or system ?

4D Beyblades ? There is the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, the MFB Products List there too, and we have topics for each release.
rare beys from metal fusion/masters and rare 4D's also.
I have a question: Why does 230WD not perform good, but 230D does? And is this the smae with E230?
(May. 03, 2012  11:19 PM)Maya Wrote: I have a question: Why does 230WD not perform good, but 230D does? And is this the smae with E230?

From my understanding (since there's lots of people who would know much more about this), it's because WD's width makes the Beyblade start to spin around the stadium when it starts leaning over. I hope that makes sense, it's kinda confusing!
230WD does not perform well because WD has long precession times due to it's width . It is very easy to knock over the precessing combos . D , on the other hand , is not so wide . So , D does not wobble so much .
Oh, thanks. I think I saw that on E230 disscussion somewhere, but wanted to be sure.
Is it legal to use 4D beys in regular tourneys like at Toys "R" Us?
Well this isn't a Toys "R" Us website or a Hasbro one either sooooo...
Well I know that 4D is illegal in Hasbro tourneys, but Toys R Us since the staff members don't know enough about Beyblade to tell the difference, you could probably get away with that. Smile
(May. 04, 2012  12:59 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Well I know that 4D is illegal in Hasbro tourneys, but Toys R Us since the staff members don't know enough about Beyblade to tell the difference, you could probably get away with that. Smile

yes but the other kids would know, and would tell the staff...
But the other kids have no proof to tell the staff members that it actually is 4D. Same thing with fakes. I highly doubt the kids and the staff members could tell the difference.
If anybody there has an iPhone, boom, there is the proof that they are using a 4D part...
Not even just an iPhone really, a lot of phones have internet access.
I don't think anyone would really tell,if they were little kids that were Hasbro-only,they would just be like "ohhhhhhhhh,ahhhhhhh" or something like that XD. But anyways, I have a BGrin that spins 6:20,is that a good spin time for BGrin?
What do you call it when you put the synchrome wheel on top of the mw do you invert the name?
tell me the best combo with hadeskerbecs bd 145 ds twistedtempo 145 wd
(May. 04, 2012  8:15 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: tell me the best combo with hadeskerbecs bd 145 ds twistedtempo 145 wd

i think that question belongs in "build me a combo" thread..
but here is a little spoiler....Twisted is good MW for defense and BD145 is also a good track for defense...
I have a beyblade with a blue, somewhat transparent dragon on top of it. It's about 10 years old. Does anyone know what it's called?

Thanks for the help.

Tina
(May. 04, 2012  8:23 AM)zipperts Wrote: I have a beyblade with a blue, somewhat transparent dragon on top of it. It's about 10 years old. Does anyone know what it's called?

Thanks for the help.

Tina

based on your description..the bit beast might be Ice Dragoon..
but the whole beyblade..you should try to give more description on the design,the blade base..

or possibly a picture..