Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thank you.
Asking if something is kosher is just a way of speaking.

Just FYI
I got a question:
How many beys exactly are Left-Spin? I tried counting, but I don't know how many left-spin beys there are. Also, include VariAres and Gravity Destroyer/Perseus
Well, there is:
Original L Drago
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago
L Drago Destroy
L Drago Guardian
Gravity Destroyer
Gravity Destroyer Attack
Gravity Destroyer Stamina
Meteo L Drago Assult
Meteo L Drago Absorb
VariAres

Pretty Sure that's all. The # is 12.
There is no such thing as "Original L Drago" : its name is L Drago, period. You should add the parts it has afterwards if you really want to be precise.
PLZ only bladers with experience with Hasbro poor molds of many bottoms answer this question

I have an R2F bottom which is very unstable if it hits the stadium floor it bashes in and all that is there is the plastic with a hole in the middle!!! R2F can be a very good bottom with the bar securing the R2F in the Takara Tomy version but i just cant really use this bottom. Is there anything i can do or should i just throw the poor thing away?
(Apr. 29, 2012  1:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no such thing as "Original L Drago" : its name is L Drago, period. You should add the parts it has afterwards if you really want to be precise.

It sounds kind of mean but he is telling you the truth you could at least told him Lightning L-Drago because a lot of people dont know L-drago is only compatible with lightning and meteo
Should I buy 4D beyblades or zero g beyblades?
(Apr. 29, 2012  2:20 AM)Hobbybey Wrote: Should I buy 4D beyblades or zero g beyblades?

That belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic.
Which beyblades are released in China as of right now?
(Apr. 29, 2012  3:44 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Which beyblades are released in China as of right now?

That question goes here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock I believe.
Hopefully these questions are appropriate for this thread:

1. What beys are considered good pulls from random boosters vol. 7 and 8? From vol. 7, I pulled Vulcan Herculeo 130DS, and from 8, I've pulled Forbidden Eonis ED145FB and Screw Lyra ED145MF. I kinda watched some videos featuring each one of the ones I got, but I'm still not sure.

2. I recently got the legend version of Mercury Anubis for my nephew, but he's afraid to use it because he doesn't want to chip the paint and make it look all gnarly. Does the paint on the metal wheel chip as badly as the other painted metal wheels? I'm betting it does, so this is probably a stupid question. Ha.

thanks, dudes.
(Apr. 29, 2012  4:28 AM)Judas Wrote: Hopefully these questions are appropriate for this thread:

1. What beys are considered good pulls from random boosters vol. 7 and 8? From vol. 7, I pulled Vulcan Herculeo 130DS, and from 8, I've pulled Forbidden Eonis ED145FB and Screw Lyra ED145MF. I kinda watched some videos featuring each one of the ones I got, but I'm still not sure.

2. I recently got the legend version of Mercury Anubis for my nephew, but he's afraid to use it because he doesn't want to chip the paint and make it look all gnarly. Does the paint on the metal wheel chip as badly as the other painted metal wheels? I'm betting it does, so this is probably a stupid question. Ha.

thanks, dudes.

1. Beat Lynx, Gravity Perseus Attack, Vulcan Horogium etc. Really, anything with BD145 is good, and Beat Lynx has good parts. Random Booster 8 - There isn't anything good about it, but some comes with some useful parts, such as the Screw Lyra (MF). But this is my opinion.

2. The paint chipping is the same as any other painted MW..
I think those questions belong here , so :
1. Beat Lynx and Gravity Perseus are good , BD145 is good too . Vulcan is an outclassed attack wheel , but still has passable attack . Forbidden Eonis has no good parts at all . Screw has passable attack too , and MF is a good bottom .

2. Mercury isn't a good metal wheel at all , so don't use it . The paint on all the metal wheels chip at the same speed , i believe .
(Apr. 28, 2012  6:54 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Quick question. It's kosher to battle MFB and Zero G beys isn't it?

Even though beybladetiggy answered your question, I just wanted to make this clear, so that there are no misunderstandings.

In WBO-sanctioned tourneys, Zero G beys are considered "illegal" for now. Smile
Yes, we do use them for testing and stuff, but you can't use them in tourneys (for now).
I got the Lightning force stadium on my 13th birthday yesterday is this stadium good for testing combos?
Yea it is im pretty sure as long as its a very dome shaped stadium no holes or ripples it should be

great for testing combos
Hasbro stadium's aren't that great at all, the BB-10 Attack Stadium released by Takara Tomy is the best one for testing combos.
Well, honestly, no Hasbro stadium is good for testing combos.
1. Imbalanced
2. Surrounded by walls, so attack types suck in them.
3. With some stadiums, the paint rubs on the tips.

For testing combos, your better off buying a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium. You would never TRULY know how your Beys perform in a Hasbro Stadium.
Oops, late in posting.Smile
*sigh* the problem is i cant afford a BB-10 becuase how much it is on Ebay so my only avilible stadiums are hasbro but thanks for the help
Do they sell any bb-10 stadiums in the uk?
@ FlareRyan: I'm not sure if this is legal but look at this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Stadium...0126294014
Hope that is more affordable. Smile
ok thanks everyone but could you give me a list of websites to try if that is ok thx
I actually just wrote a link to a cheap one on eBay.
@ Ginga Blader #1 i usaly dont trust very cheap ones on ebay "if its too good to be true it probley is" and im looking for a bb 10 only so thats not a option
(Apr. 29, 2012  1:18 PM)PkRaNgEr Wrote: Do they sell any bb-10 stadiums in the uk?
No, you'd have to buy one of somebody who is selling them either here, or on eBay.

Gingka Blader#1 I'm pretty sure that one is fake.