Ask a question, get an answer! #2

The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade thread may help a bit because the advanced members have, at most stages pointed out top-tiers of the day in their posts. But, it only included the tiers from Feb or March 2011 onwards so..
Is storm pegasus 105 rf a good combo to have as your main bey?Stupid
(Apr. 27, 2012  2:03 PM)Stormpegasus90 Wrote: Is storm pegasus 105 rf a good combo to have as your main bey?Stupid

It is horrible outclassed. You should use the "Build me a combo!" thread to get advice on what you can build that is better.
does any onethink this is a good combo
earth lacerta WD145WD

if not what could be changed
i dont want what could replace it i only want what could be changed
eg change spin track or something like that
Use the 'Build me a Combo!' thread.
What's the best program for screencasting because I wanted to record beyblade Episodes.
Thank you!!!!!
Oh, this question would not belong here, haha!
I don't know where you'd be able to ask this though... Try PMing some good video maker(?)
(Apr. 27, 2012  8:04 AM)N0body Wrote: The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade thread may help a bit because the advanced members have, at most stages pointed out top-tiers of the day in their posts. But, it only included the tiers from Feb or March 2011 onwards so..

So there is no actual archive of the previous tiers, then?
(Apr. 27, 2012  7:26 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2012  8:04 AM)N0body Wrote: The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade thread may help a bit because the advanced members have, at most stages pointed out top-tiers of the day in their posts. But, it only included the tiers from Feb or March 2011 onwards so..

So there is no actual archive of the previous tiers, then?

Not really...

(Apr. 27, 2012  10:53 PM)Beybladerjay16 Wrote: Is the strongest blader set worth buying?

Try "Purchase Consultation."
(Apr. 28, 2012  2:25 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Try "Purchase Consultation."

If he does not know about that topic, he will have no idea that you are referring him to another thread. You should take the time to be more precise in your advice.
Hello, due to my inactivity in the community and my work of trying to catch up I have some questions to ask:

1. When I used to come here regularly I remember Kei setting up a top-tiers list; does anyone know where that is perhaps? I need to know what's good so I can get it and so hopefully use it.

2. Ironically I never thought I would lose Beyblade in its growth, but I did, and I need to know if there is BeyWiki link on the new series, and if you could explain how it worked (different parts, actions, power, etc.), if not yet explained already?

3. Is there a list of all MFB Beyblades released? All the way from "Metal Fight" to "Zero-G"?
(Apr. 28, 2012  4:07 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Hello, due to my inactivity in the community and my work of trying to catch up I have some questions to ask:

1. When I used to come here regularly I remember Kei setting up a top-tiers list; does anyone know where that is perhaps? I need to know what's good so I can get it and so hopefully use it.

2. Ironically I never thought I would lose Beyblade in its growth, but I did, and I need to know if there is BeyWiki link on the new series, and if you could explain how it worked (different parts, actions, power, etc.), if not yet explained already?

3. Is there a list of all MFB Beyblades released? All the way from "Metal Fight" to "Zero-G"?

1. Well, here's a top tiers list; which hasn't been updated in a while..
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...d-27-12-11

3. Check the BeyNews /or BeyWiki.
I've been away for a while and wanted to know if anyone was considering banning Basalt or will you keep it?
Basalt will not, and will never, Be banned.
Where can i buy rev up launcher in america
(Apr. 28, 2012  9:11 AM)NaLi Wrote: Where can i buy rev up launcher in america

i think you should ask here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
Can you build me a combo for Wing Pegasis?Eee
Go to 'Build me a Combo!'.
how long will it take for sonokong to release thief phoenic on its own.
(Apr. 28, 2012  12:17 PM)username786 Wrote: how long will it take for sonokong to release thief phoenic on its own.

We have already had a SonoKong-releases-related question very recently :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid946385
(Apr. 28, 2012  4:07 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Hello, due to my inactivity in the community and my work of trying to catch up I have some questions to ask:

1. You might as well like to see the Advanced Forum thread of Competitive MFB combos, as that has quite up-to-date information.

2. Yes, BeyWiki has a Zero G article up, so you can read it. Smile
Also read the few Zero G testing/discussion threads people have created, to see how good/bad they are.

3. The BeyWiki Products List will suffice, IMO.
Quick question. It's kosher to battle MFB and Zero G beys isn't it?
Kosher is a food type but if what your trying to say is it okay to battle zero-g beys against MFB then it's tottaly fine many people do that to compare which ones are the best.