Ask a question, get an answer! #2

this question goes to "purchase consultation" thread...

EDIT: ninja'd
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:20 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: I'm pretty sure they do kind of exist. The combo MF Gravity Perseus 100 EWD (In left spin) is capable of the Zombie effect, sometimes it stops spinning and starts again.

Haha, speaking of that, I discovered Meteo LDrago 100EWD pulls that trick off really well.

It doesn't actually take so long to kick-start as it did in the video, usually it takes about a couple of hits.

But sadly, as the Rulebook says, once a Beyblade stops spinning, it is considered out of play.
which beys are used in wbo official tournament Hasbro or Takara Tomy
(Apr. 23, 2012  11:56 AM)Falak vats Wrote: which beys are used in wbo official tournament Hasbro or Takara Tomy

Read the Standard Rules
@ Falak: What Uwik said. Just remember, you can't use Hasbro XTS.
are you allowed to use 4d tips in wbo tornys
Yes you are. For example, you are allowed to use FGrin
thanks blahSmile. beacuse im goin to get orian
which bey is best phantom orion, black sun galaxy pagasus or some one else
Out of those two, Phantom Orion.
Whats the major difference of AD145 and any other 145 tracks in stamina? I lost one of my AD145 which is going to be in use for my Orojya stamina tests.If the difference is too big I guess ill have to open my Fusion hades.
(Apr. 23, 2012  1:17 PM)Brood Wrote: Whats the major difference of AD145 and any other 145 tracks in stamina? I lost one of my AD145 which is going to be in use for my Orojya stamina tests.If the difference is too big I guess ill have to open my Fusion hades.
its capability as stamina track? it is just better than normal 145 due to its shape..it is quite round..

(Apr. 23, 2012  1:17 PM)Brood Wrote: Whats the major difference of AD145 and any other 145 tracks in stamina? I lost one of my AD145 which is going to be in use for my Orojya stamina tests.If the difference is too big I guess ill have to open my Fusion hades.

Weight, concentration of said weight, and aerodynamics. It is a marked improvement over other 145 tracks, though DF145 will suffice in a pinch.
2 questions. Do you sell beyblades on here through ebay(paypal) and is there a point to where a beyblade is to used to be sold?

For the first people usually have beyblades they say they sell on a website if its theirs or ebay.They don't just sell beyblades on here.
For the second one a beyblade is never to used to be sold, but people would rather by a new or close to new beyblade. Plus a used beyblade would not sell for that much
actually keel, people do sell through here, they make a deal on a bey and they usually sell through paypal. A bey being sold using paypal is more common than through ebay or a website here. but you are technically right, this is not a beyblade selling website, just a bunch of bladers that can buy and sell as they please Smile

second, yes there is a point when a beyblade is TOO used to be sold, its called broken Tongue_out, but that can be just one part. usually people go for the better quality because it has less wear and tear to the plastic/metal/rubber/whatever.

(Apr. 23, 2012  10:38 PM)Keel Wrote: Plus a used beyblade would not sell for that much

obviously, you've never heard of Dragoon MSUV Tongue_out
Is Burn Pegasus 105MS ( hasbro ) a good combo against witch type of beys?
It is a very bad combo, so its good against nothing.

Go to Build Me a Combo for suggestions on what you must make instead...
what is the differance in stats between death and duo?
Oh, never believe the stats given behind the boxes of TT/Hasbro. Smile

But, for your information-
After a lot of testing this has been the final result-

Duo =/> Death for Defense
Duo > Death for Stamina

Therefore, Duo is usually better than Death for such combos. Smile
what mode is better for defence on death
Pretty sure you could of looked in the 'Death Discussion' thread for the answer. But, nevertheless Defense mode is the best for defense, hence the word 'Defense'.
We have full articles on both Duo Uranus 230WD and Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF ... You all should have just redirected him there at this point.
whoops didnt see that Smile. ill go there.