Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Post them in the solo spin times thread. WD performs better in battle, and B getting better solo spin is very unusual so it's probably your launch or parts (eg a worn WD).
what beys does CS come on other than ray striker and torch gemios?
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:03 AM)ampharos777 Wrote: what beys does CS come on other than ray striker and torch gemios?

I think it was included in the Random Booster Vol. 7, but it is really not that available.
RBV6, (Galaxy Sagittario), Lightning Sword Showdown. There might be others, add more if there are.
EDIT: beaten by Kai-V, but it is RBV6. Iv'e memorized RBV7.
I got a Gravity Destroyer Stamina Ver. ( hasbro), and it came with a left launcher. When I tested the bey with the launcher, after the winder went all the way out, the prongs kept spinning for about a second longer. Why is this happening and how can I fix it, if I can?Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:22 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: I got a Gravity Destroyer Stamina Ver. ( hasbro), and it came with a left launcher. When I tested the bey with the launcher, after the winder went all the way out, the prongs kept spinning for about a second longer. Why is this happening and how can I fix it, if I can?Pinching_eyes

It seems like the "stopper" is broken.

Personally, my best advice to you is that you should buy a red Beylauncher LR online.
I've got it already, but I was wondering just in case my Lr broke.
Is there any way to actually train your bey?
Not really, but you can practice launching (ex: Sliding Shoot), and some parts wear down after repetitive use, and some parts are worn in their prime.
I have heard that concrete ruins tips. Also, people claim that by launching your bey in the dirt it trains it. Are these opinions true?
(Apr. 18, 2012  2:31 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: I have heard that concrete ruins tips. Also, people claim that by launching your bey in the dirt it trains it. Are these opinions true?

yes concrete ruins the tips and no ive never heard that dirt trains your bey, i think the person who told you that was either messing with you or not to smart. dirt just gets in the bey and messes it up :\

Yeah. Dirt training the bey is not technically possible, unless you want to wear your tips faster. For me, it has helped to wear down my new RFs to Mint state faster. And it also helps to wear down CS to an extent. Apart from that, dust and concrete both only damage the parts.
...I don't recommend is though...

Dirt can get inside the bey's track, or even scratch the MW. Plus, it will deform the PT of the Bey, if not properly shot into it...
Uh, guys, parts worn down on non-approved surfaces (i.e. beystadiums) are considered illegally worn, though no one would notice if it wore identically, things like dirt and so on very rarely do.
I have a question.Im thinkING of making a thread discussing the different beyblade styles and combos from different countries.Im not sure if it's worth a thread,and if it is,we're should I put it?
(Apr. 18, 2012  12:29 PM)KaotiK Wrote: I have a question.Im thinkING of making a thread discussing the different beyblade styles and combos from different countries.Im not sure if it's worth a thread,and if it is,we're should I put it?

I don't think the thread is necessary. I feel like the Beyblade Customizations forum is enough.
Alright,thanks for clearing that up for me.Smile
That question belongs in questions about the WBO, by the way, as it is about the site, not the hobby itself. I would like to see a thread in which hosts/other knowledgeable members of each area provide overviews of their metagames if people could provide them accurately and succinctly, IMO the combo's that don't make the top 3 are still very useful information (eg in places where phantom B: D was getting first, second, and third, I would like to know what they were facing), and it's nice to see how things evolve, how quickly people get parts and so on, as well as providing a general typing overview. It's a fair bit of extra work for judges though, unless they automatically memorise at least a rough outline of what is being used.

But yeah, Questions about the WBO Wink
I'd be fine with doing that for the UK. I think it would be quite interesting to see the variations between metagames.
We actually have threads about the Canadian and Indonesian metagames in the Beyblade Customizations forum ...
Oh, I'm aware of those (I try to keep as up to date as I can, though I'm lagging behind at the moment), but why not bring it all together more cohesively and inclusively? Most areas are pretty "isolated" in terms of player base so they're all roughly equally valid and we don't want 50 odd threads for different metagames, do we? Tongue_out
The opening post would get very long though. Even something as "close" as the Maryland and New York metagames can vary greatly.
Well, it wouldn't be an opening post, the whole thread would be an ongoing discussion of the latest combos used in whatever area recently had a tournament. I must admit, separating data from discussion would be difficult, but there are probably a few ways to do that. It would be hard to sort through, though, unless someone was able to regularly update the OP with the latest links, which I think would be a fair bit of bother for anyone, but it would still give those who have the patience needed to sort through it a lot of valuable information. Smile
I love the concept. Right now I just read the Winning Combo thread for a basic overview of the Top Three combos. But hopefully, with the Organizers' Circle forum. The host can create report threads, prefixed [Report] Tournament's name/date, and give a basic overview of metagames, and the whole event in general. That would suffice right?
That would actually be a brilliant idea, as long as it doesn't overcrowd the place - perhaps either one thread for each "area" or something within the organizers circle sub-forum, or perhaps in a sub-sub forum (though I know we don't like making too many subforums). It's just a matter of controlling clutter, really, a matter which I think definitely deserves solving given the massive benefits we as a community could gain from it.