Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thanks.
Performance wise, which is better, TH170, or CH120?
Thanks.
They're completely different parts... CH120 is used for attack and TH170 is used for Stamina and Defensive Balance...
My beylauncher is having significant power problems, as in my lld ch120 RF can't get out of approximately the pit area of the super attack type bey stadium. What do I do.
We cannot help you. Do you have a launcher grip ? It makes launching significantly easier , so it's a solid buy if you do not have one. Also , are you realsing your handle ?
(Apr. 16, 2012  11:22 PM)Asweet35 Wrote: My beylauncher is having significant power problems, as in my lld ch120 RF can't get out of approximately the pit area of the super attack type bey stadium. What do I do.

May need to buy a new one if that's the case, I'm afraid :c
@Th!nk: I'm talking about overall, like if you had a guy come up and say, Hey, do you want CH120 or TH170? What would your answer be?
I'm talking apples and oranges performance-wise. Probably TH170 because Beat Lynx is more expensive than Dark Cancer, in that case, though that would be a question for Purchase Consultation.

I'd also probably be like "dude what? Oh, spinning tops? How did you even know I liked spinning tops?"
ShrugSmile
can anyone tell me how to put text/pictures into a tab? like the hide/show thing?

That belongs in Question about the WBO, this thread is for beyblade questions.
Is it illegal to use a RF that stops its aggressive movements half-way through its spin?
No...? It's normal for it to reduce speed cause it's spin is dying out...
If a beblade could fly on it's own during battle what would be considered
the RF starts to camp in middle of the stadium about halfway through it spin and won't budge from that position until another bey make contact just wondering if it's still legal to use, its shape is still the same and is moderately worn out
Ah yes! now I remember Smile
A RF, if worn properly, can be use as a defensive tip. I don't think it is Illegal, though...

Flameos What? A beyblade can't fly, unless it is knocked off the wall with enough force, then it could "fly". but please, be more clearer.
Which is your beyblades best solo spin time? (except Phantom/etc) for me its my rock leone 3.00 min !!
(Apr. 17, 2012  7:06 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: Which is your beyblades best solo spin time? (except Phantom/etc) for me its my rock leone 3.00 min !!

This is not the place to ask that, cause it is too random. TBH, I don't think it should be posted here...
We also already have a "Solo Spin" topic, and the times posted there are much higher than just three minutes ...
Which CW would work better on this (attack type) bey
Beat ____ CH120 R2F ??
also would R145 be a better choice for flash____ R145 RF?
(Apr. 17, 2012  7:24 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Which CW would work better on this (attack type) bey
Beat ____ CH120 R2F ??
also would R145 be a better choice for flash____ R145 RF?

If you've been a member this long, and still don't know that this isn't the thread from combination building, I am honestly at a loss for words...
A couple of days ago I decided to test B's stamina properties against WD's using solo spin time. Here are the results:

Stadium: Dragon's Den
Launcher: Normal Hasbro Launcher R

Rock Aries ED145B: 2:50
Rock Aries ED145WD: 2:05

So B spun significantly longer than WD. My question is, why do we use WD over B for stamina with these results?
How many times did you test, just once is not enough, try it in a battle situation aswell, maybe your launch was just a little weaker when you were launching wd, do at least ten tests
Ok I will do a few more tests but where should I post them? Should I make a whole new thread or...
no, don't make a new thread, maybe ask a moderator but i think there is a thread titled testing results, maybe you will see the difference after more tests and you will find the answer for yourself, in that case you won't need to post Smile