Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 31, 2012  8:26 PM)Akio314 Wrote: How do I get people to read my thread and comment
I've already told you how to before, and this isn't the right thread to even ask this in.
I don't think there is anywhere to ask this really, because there is no real way to get people to.
Can anyone tell me an easy way to get an image for my profile?
That question doesn't go here either, it goes in the "Questions About The WBO" thread.
(Mar. 31, 2012  8:41 PM)EnVe Wrote: That question doesn't go here either, it goes in the "Questions About The WBO" thread.

Dude, that's a question. crushing Kai00 should get an answer too.
(Mar. 31, 2012  9:21 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  8:41 PM)EnVe Wrote: That question doesn't go here either, it goes in the "Questions About The WBO" thread.

Dude, that's a question. crushing Kai00 should get an answer too.
Yes, it is a question, a question about the WBO, not the beyblade hobby itself. So it belongs in the 'Questions about the WBO' thread.
whats the difference between H-12 Seaborg and H-40 Seaborg?

Also Griffoloyn and salamayon do the figures that are with the beys help the bey in any way what so ever? And is it legal?
I have a question what is the best rubber tip
(Apr. 01, 2012  1:15 AM)crushing kai00 Wrote: I have a question what is the best rubber tip

It depends what you are aiming for. If you just want Attack, then RF, R²F and LRF are all comparable, etc.
(Mar. 31, 2012  11:38 PM)Clonetos Wrote: whats the difference between H-12 Seaborg and H-40 Seaborg?

Also Griffoloyn and salamayon do the figures that are with the beys help the bey in any way what so ever? And is it legal?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics...ns-Go-Here
Are MF-H and MF-F necessarily better than regular Metal Faces?
Should I get the LED sight to get PD?Of course I kinda want the LED sight to besides the PD
How come my Light Launcher L/R and Light Launcher 2 have better launch power than my standard Beylauncher(and Beylauncher L/R)? To clarify, I have a harder time controlling Attack types launched with the Light Launcher 2s due to it spinning faster than what I am used to, when I use my Beylaunchers Attack types move slower than when it was launched with a LL2, but still fast enough to do its job. My LL2s are not modded and I lube up my L3R to smooth-en the gear grinding (even before I began lubing the gears it gave me incredible launch speed)
(Apr. 01, 2012  2:16 AM)crushing kai00 Wrote: Should I get the LED sight to get PD?Of course I kinda want the LED sight to besides the PD

That goes to the purchase consultation thread
Perhaps you are restraining yourself on the Beylauncher, and you have not controlled its use yet.
(Apr. 01, 2012  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps you are restraining yourself on the Beylauncher, and you have not controlled its use yet.

Trust me I wasn't holding back using my Beylauncher. Maybe I should record a video to show what my situation is.... Still it is unbelievable
Is MF-H really better than MF for attack and defense types or is it just personal preference? I tend to not like too much weight on my beys but i use MF,i find it better. One more question,Do clear wheels effect the performance of the bey a lot?
Is it normal for a Earth Striker WD145WD to beat a Twisted Tempo 145WD? If not, I'm pretty sure the WD is worn out and will immedeately replace it.
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:38 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: Is it normal for a Earth Striker WD145WD to beat a Twisted Tempo 145WD? If not, I'm pretty sure the WD is worn out and will immedeately replace it.

Sometimes,depends on the stadium,If its TT Attack stadium,its highly possible,and the Earth Striker custom isnt too bad. But my guess would be the WD is worn,Have you used it much?
Well, first off I was using Lion's Lair Beystadium (-.-), next off, I am positive that my Twisted Tempo's WD is worn since my friend and I had at least 30 battles with it. (including its WD)
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:43 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: Well, first off I was using Lion's Lair Beystadium (-.-), next off, I am positive that my Twisted Tempo's WD is worn since my friend and I had at least 30 battles with it. (including its WD)

Ill pm you so we don't SPAM.
(Apr. 01, 2012  3:38 AM)Gaia Saints Wrote: Is MF-H really better than MF for attack and defense types or is it just personal preference? I tend to not like too much weight on my beys but i use MF,i find it better. One more question,Do clear wheels effect the performance of the bey a lot?

Personal preference is a factor on the choice but Combos tend to benefit in the added weight. Recoil would be decreased and the weight does help the bey keep it ground and slows down attackers causing them to be more controllable thus increases your chances of winning. But it is based on your personal preference though I for one choose MF-H for Attack/Defense combos, it hasn't failed me so far
Guys,Can l-drago BD145 RF can defeat Hell Kerbecs Bd145wd and Flash Seg
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:42 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Guys,Can l-drago BD145 RF can defeat Hell Kerbecs Bd145wd and Flash Seg
i think this belongs in "build me a combo" thread..
how might mfh basult unicorno2 gb145 cs preform in standerd and 0g stadums plz test

Guys,Can l-drago BD145 RF can defeat Hell Kerbecs Bd145wd and Flash Seg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dout it
Go to the Testing Requests thread...
Aaand, that would have been tested already so try to search. Tired

Also, why would you answer a question which was seemingly in the wrong thread?
Is this combo good basalt leone d125 PD?