Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Should I wear down the plastic part on my calm CS to make it aggressive or should I keep it calm? If you need to know my beys to answer, they are in my Signature.
(Mar. 21, 2012  8:02 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Should I wear down the plastic part on my calm CS to make it aggressive or should I keep it calm? If you need to know my beys to answer, they are in my Signature.

It's better to keep it calm because CS works best for defense.
Check the competitive combos thread, there is no absolute best beyblade so there is no definite answer
Just wondering if there will be any stadiums for sale at AN this year as well as beyblades? thank you Smile
(Mar. 21, 2012  9:24 PM)Wrathn Wrote: Just wondering if there will be any stadiums for sale at AN this year as well as beyblades? thank you Smile
check the first post on this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...NORTH-2012
I just traded my normal Meteo L-Drago w/ the rubber and such. and I got a Meteo L-Drago Absorb version for it. Did I make a good trade?
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:48 PM)HaloNerdxtreme Wrote: I just traded my normal Meteo L-Drago w/ the rubber and such. and I got a Meteo L-Drago Absorb version for it. Did I make a good trade?

Hmm? Absorb Version is the one with rubber. The fully translucent blue and smoother one, with no rubber, is Assault Version. The fully translucent red and jagged-designed one is the Rush Version (unless I got that name mixed up with another Beyblade part, haha).

Either way, the one with rubber, Absorb Version, is the most useful, in the combo MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF.

Hope I helped!
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:48 PM)HaloNerdxtreme Wrote: I just traded my normal Meteo L-Drago w/ the rubber and such. and I got a Meteo L-Drago Absorb version for it. Did I make a good trade?

Are you talking about the Ultimate Absorb Version (purple)? If you traded regular Meteo with rubber for that, it's an awesome trade since you get the same MW and CW with LRF, which is a good tip. I don't know how good DF105 is but definitely a good trade.
I just recently bought my second Galaxy pegasus and the R2F bottom did not have the bar that the Hasbro Rubber bottoms are supposed to have. Has this ever happened to anyone else?
This is a common fact. It is rare to get a reinforced R2F from Hasbro. The RFs were made well, but not the R2Fs.
(Mar. 18, 2012  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
severe Wrote:is there a way to reset a bey pointer? thanks!

Yes, it should be done only by pressing the small grey button in the top right corner a while.

Hi! I tried holding for a minute but it doesn't reset my bey points. I want to reset my bey points, can someone help? thanks a lot!
You may not be depressing it all the way in. That is the reset button, though.
ok i want to know in india which shop is having storm pegasus i talked to fuskool but no stock then when
pleasee tell any store in where storm pegasu will be available >?
please help me please Smile Grin
Smile Grin Unhappy (^^^)
You should PM an Indian member or ask in 'Stores with Beyblades in stock'
i have a a galaxy pegasus and i put a broken spin track on it and it's the best bey i got now but my friends say it's cheating. is it?
(Mar. 22, 2012  9:48 AM)kattdaddy Wrote: i have a a galaxy pegasus and i put a broken spin track on it and it's the best bey i got now but my friends say it's cheating. is it?
according to the rules you should not be using any broken parts..
how do i post videos and does sliding shoot work on r2f tip
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:40 PM)BigBangGoku Wrote: how do i post videos and does sliding shoot work on r2f tip

It does work, but if it's brand new, there's a higher chance of it flying out of the stadium if you are using the MFB Attack Stadium. Keep using it till it goes to its prime condition.
Which one is better for stamina MF-L or MF
Usually, Stamina types aren't supposed to have a Metal Face placed on them.
But at times, to avoid easy KOs, people tend to add MFs.
According to me, MF-L is supposed to be the preferred one. You must be careful not to add too much of weight at the center of Stamina types. So in turn to avoid KOs, an MF is certainly what people tend to choose, but using an MF-L also adds some amount of weight, and also doesn't compromise on the bey's Stamina.
So, MF-L.
What's the best Track for Flash Scorpio ____R2F? I don't have CH120 yet, otherwise I would use it.
You might have asked this question in Build Me a Combo, but actually, the answer is easily found after reading through the Flash Discussion thread...
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:56 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:40 PM)BigBangGoku Wrote: how do i post videos and does sliding shoot work on r2f tip

It does work, but if it's brand new, there's a higher chance of it flying out of the stadium if you are using the MFB Attack Stadium. Keep using it till it goes to its prime condition.

an ideal way to avoid this is to aim for the wall...

your first question goes to "Question about the WBO" thread
What is the purpose of the iron fillings in Clear Wheels like Pegasus III anyway? I have an idea, but I would like to know for sure. Also, are these fillings actualy a part of the mold itself (molded into the plastic) or do they rest inside a hollowed out portion of the CW, and can move freely in the space they are given? Finnaly, are these fillings even slightly magnetic?